DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!!! The amount of times she gets on 'The Mummas still up?! I see you, holding space for you' SHUTUP

Maybe see that your kid aren't giving God damn consent and braids are just that. Braids!

When Big Dick Energy Dads first comment is 'label blah blah blah' clearly we know that you bogans are up to something. No doubt will rip a brand off that you 'align' with.
Sarah has no idea.

Try raising a baby from birth through Melbourne lockdowns by yourself as the father is absent and I have no family support, and has not ONCE slept through the night in his 2 years of life, then come talk to me with your ‘I see you’ bullshit.

We are not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not ground breaking nor breaking stereotypes. Stop trying to push your rhetoric on him for the sake of "content". You are exploiting him for the sake of a few likes, good to know you have more of that planned for next year 🙄
Best kid ever? Because he swapped a meal. FFS, you really set the bar low don't you.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They just give us so much to discuss don’t they. He does washing once a year and doesn’t even care if he’s doing it properly. What a hero. I suppose he told us yesterday that the clothes he wears are given to him for free anyway so why would he care if they are ruined in the wash.
Missed the whole point of how entitled that sounded too didn't he?!
That's why we can't afford our own expensive watch, we have to purchase our day to day living ourselves household appliances, gadgets, food, kids toys, clothes..... I guess when you get it all for nothing, it frees up your income to "spoil yourself"

Missed the whole point of how entitled that sounded too didn't he?!
That's why we can't afford our own expensive watch, we have to purchase our day to day living ourselves household appliances, gadgets, food, kids toys, clothes..... I guess when you get it all for nothing, it frees up your income to "spoil yourself"
I hope they get the freebie they REALLY need.....Bond St dental.
The whole 5 of them need serious assistance.

Reactions: 9
He reposted comments people are leaving him about that ridiculous post of him being a hero and doing the washing. I don't get why influencers feel they are being attacked when literally they are putting themselves out there for the world to comment on. I don't think online bullying is right, but what people are writing to them is not bullying at all. I get the vibe from the way him and Sarah present themselves in video and writing is that they aren't very intelligent, so I kind of feel bad for them in a way.

Side note though, surely in 10 years time all these influencers are going to have court cases on their hands when their kids decide to sue them for the bleeping trauma and exploitation that have put them through. You would hope all the money they are getting flogging their kids off on the internet would go toward at least a savings account for them for the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did society decide that fun colourful things weren’t for boys Sarah? Try a bit harder to make yourself or your sons oppressed victims.

Lol to reposting someone questioning why he only does washing once a year. “I said chief officer…”, lol so you do it Brad but your wife or mother in law have to tell you how to do it because you’re not capable of doing it without direction? Please tell us what you mean with this content creation/story telling haha. I don’t think anyone saw that post and thought wow what a guy… especially when he’s unemployed.

The most fragile egos on social media. Hands down. Total bullies. I love how his explanation still makes it seem like he’s only capable of doing the washing once a year, unless he’s told to 🤣. Wait for Sarah to come out and defend him.

Screenshot saved for posterity. I’ve removed the name because I’m not an asshole.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact big dick energy has to post he did washing?! Is the joke in itself. Dude, you don't work. Making deadshit 'content' is NOT work. Even if you had a real job help around the house and stop expecting all this praise! It's not 1950 you asshole.

Reactions: 11
You would think he would have learnt by now what’s going to get him criticised and what’s not. He’s so sensitive to any suggestion he’s not a hero and could do better. The most fragile ego on Instagram. If you get that upset by someone saying you’re not all that, perhaps stop suggesting you “are” all that and people won’t have something to disagree with Brad

The fact big dick energy has to post he did washing?! Is the joke in itself. Dude, you don't work. Making deadshit 'content' is NOT work. Even if you had a real job help around the house and stop expecting all this praise! It's not 1950 you asshole.
Correction: SMALL DICK ENERGY. He ain’t no big anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, Sezzy learn the definition of 'Triggering' before throwing it out for engagement. What about your brats exactly is so 'triggering' for you?!

You would think he would have learnt by now what’s going to get him criticised and what’s not. He’s so sensitive to any suggestion he’s not a hero and could do better. The most fragile ego on Instagram. If you get that upset by someone saying you’re not all that, perhaps stop suggesting you “are” all that and people won’t have something to disagree with Brad

Correction: SMALL DICK ENERGY. He ain’t no big anything.
I stand corrected

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Still laughing over this. The fact that he can’t see the irony in all of his “breaking gender stereotypes” posts and then expects head pats for doing the washing (in a half assed way). Imagine if a woman posted to brag about how she’d taken charge of the washing 🙄.

I bet he’s insufferable with wanting thanks and praise from Sarah for every tiny thing he does. And with the way she brags about things as stupid as him playing with the kids (omg what an amazing dad!!!), I’m sure she gives it to him.

Reactions: 11
He can’t let it go can he? 99.99% of poor widdle hobbits followers are awesome. I’m cackling over the thought that from now on he will experience a wave of inferiority anytime he spots a laundry hamper, so emotional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their stupidity and lack of self awareness just makes my head hurt.
I want to echo everything that had been said, the stupid alleged stereotypes that only they place on their child, to the constant celebration of mediocrity and doing the bare bare minimum. To the absolute gluttony of material items, the unwarranted entitlement and fragile egos.

Reactions: 7
Why can’t this family just enjoy their ‘allegedly’ Fully Paid holiday!! Have a day off social media. We don’t need to be taught parenting lessons every day. Go on. Get the phone out of your kids faces. Stay off until new year.

Reactions: 12
BAHAHAHA Hi Kearns fam bam! Just like your brats maybe you and Sezzy should get off your phones! Enjoy your 'not sponsored holiday' (how cringe you have to say that for everything not sponsored because everything else is)

Brad keep up the one off NORMAL duties and expecting to be rewarded!

Oh, and stop exploiting your God damn children. It's sickening. As EX Police Officers of all people.

Sezzy, honestly how can you not see the narcissistic pig of a husband you have. Reason you guys have lost friends!

And your kids aren't gifted, extra special all that jazz. They are kids. LET THEM BE KIDS!

Another gift shop for more crap, even after those ridiculous Christmas hauls. Shocker.

In what way are the boys chalk and cheese? They both like skating, water sports etc, they dress almost identical, they both spend 90% of their day in front of a screen, they’re both apparently super sensitive. She’s trying really hard to force certain narratives on them both. Seem to have gone off “Finny” as the sensitive, delicate one and now he’s apparently a full on skater kid. Or something.

Attachments

I think these guys are aspirational for every person who had a tit childhood. Brad obviously has a huge chip on his shoulder about what he missed out on and is giving his kids everything to make sure they don’t feel the same. He can’t distinguish between quality and quantity and is just buying them crap but at least he can. Their house is small and probably paid off and they don’t pay for the every day things we all do. It’s so frustrating to watch but I don’t envy them having such a shallow existence. I just wish they gave more back to the parents following them who can’t afford to give their kids everything.

Reactions: 10
The most fragile egos on social media. Hands down. Total bullies. I love how his explanation still makes it seem like he’s only capable of doing the washing once a year, unless he’s told to 🤣. Wait for Sarah to come out and defend him.

Screenshot saved for posterity. I’ve removed the name because I’m not an asshole.
so his only chief of washing was once a year? Does poor Bradles need help all the other times that it’s just quicker for Sarah to do it herself??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.