DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My people!!

How I hate these two idiots. They are the most basic, boring pair of cashed up bogans. They radiate smug and have the most fragile ego’s I’ve seen in the socials.

The anoint of money they waste on plastic crap and toys is disgraceful. That house must be heaving with tat. I’m pretty sure they live in a duplex too, imagine sharing a wall with them.

Todays post from the wee man is controversial for a reason. It’s a very low engagement period for the socials, as most people are busy with family and friends. Post something that gets some peoples backs up and you’ve got a nice boost in your engagement. The thing I find funny is how slick they think they are, playing the algorithm game and not thinking anyone will notice!

I think this is speculation? A troll account has said they were sacked because they threatened to reveal her poorly hidden identity after her constant harassment. I think both had already left at that point anyway?
The Hobbit left years ago, he was only in the force about 4-5 years I think. Sarzy was still officially employed but was on mat leave. I saw the email screen shot when it was up for a few minutes. I don’t think it was the threatening to dox that got her her marching orders, rather the way she tried to go about it. I’m paraphrasing but there was a “I can use my connections to find out who you are” threat, and there was most definitely a “don’t you forget who we are, you don’t want to mess with us” line.
I’d say using your position to threaten civilians over a private matter isn’t looked upon kindly by NSW police.
It’s all speculation, but Sarah “quitting” the following week was pretty suss……

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I honestly can't believe people still support them. Anyone. Thanks for supporting my family $30 (not 30%) off a $2000 vacuum. Watching them buy thousands of dollars of gifts for their brats. 2 week long holidays away. Gifted experiences. For nothing. . LV and an $8000 watch. Seriously anyone that supports them needs their head read. Their content is tit

Reactions: 13
I honestly can't believe people still support them. Anyone. Thanks for supporting my family $30 (not 30%) off a $2000 vacuum. Watching them buy thousands of dollars of gifts for their brats. 2 week long holidays away. Gifted experiences. For nothing. . LV and an $8000 watch. Seriously anyone that supports them needs their head read. Their content is tit

It’s not only all the stuff they buy for their kids… it’s the big ticket stuff they seem to be constantly buying… a JetSki, a bigger boat because the middle was too scared to go on the JetSki, then an even bigger boat so their whole family can go cruising, the ridiculous blue Tonka Ute, a macaw, another dog, new beds for the kids, extravagant holidays this year the gold coast last year the snow. most of these purchased in the last 18 months plus many more things I have forgot about.

Reactions: 8
Any insights into how the friendships with Lauren DB and the w-tribe fitness program person went south?? SK couldn’t get enough of either of them and then all of a sudden - nothing!

Reactions: 1
My people!!

The Hobbit left years ago, he was only in the force about 4-5 years I think. Sarzy was still officially employed but was on mat leave. I saw the email screen shot when it was up for a few minutes. I don’t think it was the threatening to dox that got her her marching orders, rather the way she tried to go about it. I’m paraphrasing but there was a “I can use my connections to find out who you are” threat, and there was most definitely a “don’t you forget who we are, you don’t want to mess with us” line.
I’d say using your position to threaten civilians over a private matter isn’t looked upon kindly by NSW police.
Damn I wish I had the screen shot because I think it was more we will share you and your mum across our 1million devoted followers or some crap but not about using connections to get to get. They wouldn’t even have had to use connections. It was all so clearly listed in a public domain. Any police officer with google would have seen that and laughed at the complaint. Given what police do and get away with, I doubt this was the straw that broke the camel but I know a lot of people don’t agree. I don’t know why she brings up the police thing so often anyway. She was on mat leave for years and clearly didn’t like it as she was looking for any out. If they didn’t make a million a month on Insta she would have had another baby for sure.

So agree about the algorithm crap as well. He once said “it’s suicide on socials to post at x time but this is sooo important”. Blah no one cares. Making a news channel purely about what other people are doing on socials as well is cringe. Most people have a real life outside of it.

Reactions: 1
Damn I wish I had the screen shot because I think it was more we will share you and your mum across our 1million devoted followers or some crap but not about using connections to get to get. They wouldn’t even have had to use connections. It was all so clearly listed in a public domain. Any police officer with google would have seen that and laughed at the complaint. Given what police do and get away with, I doubt this was the straw that broke the camel but I know a lot of people don’t agree. I don’t know why she brings up the police thing so often anyway. She was on mat leave for years and clearly didn’t like it as she was looking for any out. If they didn’t make a million a month on Insta she would have had another baby for sure.

So agree about the algorithm crap as well. He once said “it’s suicide on socials to post at x time but this is sooo important”. Blah no one cares. Making a news channel purely about what other people are doing on socials as well is cringe. Most people have a real life outside of it.
You’re probably right about the Police not giving a crap. The email was full of their usual posturing and bullshit though. I really do like the idea that she got hauled in and raked over the coals, even if it didn’t happen!

Reactions: 3
You’re probably right about the Police not giving a crap. The email was full of their usual posturing and bullshit though. I really do like the idea that she got hauled in and raked over the coals, even if it didn’t happen!
I know 😂 sorry to kill the dream. If it actually did happen chances are there would have been an unfair dismissal suit resulting in Sarah driving around in a matching pink tonka truck. She would not go quietly into the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any insights into how the friendships with Lauren DB and the w-tribe fitness program person went south?? SK couldn’t get enough of either of them and then all of a sudden - nothing!
Dying to know!! I can see how her and LDB would clash majorly, but her and other Sarah actually seemed close and seemed to spend a lot of time together. I’m sure they’ve fallen out with other influencers too, I just can’t remember who! I liked that LDB accidentally bought her kids too much for Christmas (saaaame), so she held some of it back. Sarah on the other hand, mountains of expensive crap and still out searching for more!

Reactions: 5
Dying to know!! I can see how her and LDB would clash majorly, but her and other Sarah actually seemed close and seemed to spend a lot of time together. I’m sure they’ve fallen out with other influencers too, I just can’t remember who! I liked that LDB accidentally bought her kids too much for Christmas (saaaame), so she held some of it back. Sarah on the other hand, mountains of expensive crap and still out searching for more!
Do you remember when Brad did the stories giving everyone financial advice on investing??? Man I would love to know what he recommended. I’m also still not over that two people in their mid 30s went to a sex shop and bought fake moustaches and sex dice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when Brad did the stories giving everyone financial advice on investing??? Man I would love to know what he recommended. I’m also still not over that two people in their mid 30s went to a sex shop and bought fake moustaches and sex dice.
I liked how the other day he was asking people if they wanted to know more about cryptocurrency. I’d say his business definitely failed and they’re not as well off as their spending indicates. He’s looking for another money making scheme. They claim they’re smart and have invested etc, but I think they must just spend spend spend the second those pay checks arrive.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for making this thread!
Admittedly I am newish to this Kearns chaos but have been following off and on for a few months. The Xmas presents were something else! Imagine carting all of that up with you.

I want to know what was in the Chanel box

It’s a weird thing on social media how everyone thinks investing is a golden ticket to instant wealth. I don’t know too much about it but most you don’t really see that much return from instantly and no one is immune to the occasional bad choice. Unless he has the latest intel on crypto I can’t see how that is making them a fortune either?

Thank you for making this thread!
Admittedly I am newish to this Kearns chaos but have been following off and on for a few months. The Xmas presents were something else! Imagine carting all of that up with you.

I want to know what was in the Chanel box
Nothing that good. To my knowledge the bags and shoes come in black boxes. Looks like galfriend got herself some beauty products.

Gossip is that Sarah turned on LDB over vax stance. Lauren too pro vax? And she took a couple people with her too. Jules Coffey is one. Can’t think who else. Lauren was apparently devo about it. But honestly, you’re better off Loz! 😆 I dare say the vax thing was just an excuse for Sarah cutting out someone who was getting too popular or too much competition. Or just someone who was too strong of a personality and not some spineless suck up like Jules. LDB probably raised half an eyebrow at Sarah and Brad one day and the Kearns fragility took hold and they took such huge offence they had to delete and block her from their lives.

And for Sarah’s tribe, I think there was something in their Facebook group about some business dispute or decisions not being in “alignment” with the Kearns vision or some tit?? Again, sounds like Sarah wanted to call all the shots and when her absolute authority wasn’t respected she went into meltdown mode and shut it all down. The woman can’t handle any sort of competition.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My people!!

How I hate these two idiots. They are the most basic, boring pair of cashed up bogans. They radiate smug and have the most fragile ego’s I’ve seen in the socials.

The anoint of money they waste on plastic crap and toys is disgraceful. That house must be heaving with tat. I’m pretty sure they live in a duplex too, imagine sharing a wall with them.

Todays post from the wee man is controversial for a reason. It’s a very low engagement period for the socials, as most people are busy with family and friends. Post something that gets some peoples backs up and you’ve got a nice boost in your engagement. The thing I find funny is how slick they think they are, playing the algorithm game and not thinking anyone will notice!

Can you imagine all their ex colleagues looking at then now?! They would be the absolute laughing stock. I mean they no doubt were whilst in The Force but now?! With the Reels they do?! The 'content' they create?! Him dressing up in stupid outfits. Her dropping 'Thank You for supporting our family' every second story or dropping some feel sorry for us story then flashing all their junk.

You're doing great sweetie!

Reactions: 3
On the money with the anti vax situation with LDB. Loz fell out with quite a few it appears, (good on her for height so open with her views instead of worrying about offending anyone for fear of losing followers) Charli Kate being another one, she is very anti vax, even followed those mental cases like that Rose whatever her names that did a live with Leila and liking their posts and commenting.

Reactions: 7
On the money with the anti vax situation with LDB. Loz fell out with quite a few it appears, (good on her for height so open with her views instead of worrying about offending anyone for fear of losing followers) Charli Kate being another one, she is very anti vax, even followed those mental cases like that Rose whatever her names that did a live with Leila and liking their posts and commenting.
Weird anti vaxers dropped her for being pro. Literally makes no difference to Sarah if Lauren wanted the jab and was vocal about others getting it. Sarah went all weird about gov control for a while there, weird from someone so proud about being in police.

Reactions: 6
I think you were right! The timing is way too suspicious. She was “asked to resign” because she wasn’t allowed to continue her leave and pursue opportunities. I read the NSWPOL social media policy last night while up feeding the baby 🤪. I’d say she crossed the line *many* times (it looks borderline whether being an influencer and openly a police officer is allowed anyway). The bullying and drama and legal issue on top of that, was probably the final straw and they asked her to leave, to save the difficulties of firing someone. I’m sure she breached their code of conduct as well.

Reactions: 7
I think you were right! The timing is way too suspicious. She was “asked to resign” because she wasn’t allowed to continue her leave and pursue opportunities. I read the NSWPOL social media policy last night while up feeding the baby 🤪. I’d say she crossed the line *many* times (it looks borderline whether being an influencer and openly a police officer is allowed anyway). The bullying and drama and legal issue on top of that, was probably the final straw and they asked her to leave, to save the difficulties of firing someone. I’m sure she breached their code of conduct as well.

That’s a good point to make! I have two friends in the force and their social profiles are nearly anonymous. I can see them holding all her duck ups up and telling her to go quietly if she wants to keep her lsl and leave entitlements. I also have no doubt she was a pain in the arse to work with, not a team player and any excuse to oust her was jumped upon.

Reactions: 2
Yes Charli Kate was who I was thinking of! Her and her husband are full Qanon. But never have the guts to just come out and say it because they’d lose followers. No conviction at all, they only care about followers.

Reactions: 2
So Brad just posted his joined a gym up there… thus gun franchise doesn’t even have a location in the central coast…. Sarah yesterday she could easily live in the Gold Coast…

I think a month or so ago they said they would be looking at properties while there and were asking fir recommendations.. so let’s wait and watch for the next big ticket purchase… a holiday house or moving there I’m guessing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.