DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move away from mum who babysits and cleans for her… that will last 😂 it really is the ultimate bogan dream to move to Gold Coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Brad just posted his joined a gym up there… thus gun franchise doesn’t even have a location in the central coast…. Sarah yesterday she could easily live in the Gold Coast…

I think a month or so ago they said they would be looking at properties while there and were asking fir recommendations.. so let’s wait and watch for the next big ticket purchase… a holiday house or moving there I’m guessing
His post said he joined the gym while they were up there, which all the head had to say was that he has a week/fortnight pass to the gym. I think they would love to move to the cashed up bogan capital in a heartbeat, but who’s gonna clean the house and watch the kids if they move away from Sarah’s Mum?

Move away from mum who babysits and cleans for her… that will last 😂 it really is the ultimate bogan dream to move to Gold Coast.
Lol we posted the same thoughts at the same time, but yes, I concur!

Reactions: 3
His post said he joined the gym while they were up there, which all the head had to say was that he has a week/fortnight pass to the gym. I think they would love to move to the cashed up bogan capital in a heartbeat, but who’s gonna clean the house and watch the kids if they move away from Sarah’s Mum?
they will hire a nanny and a cleaner too, or she will convince her parents to come up too ..
Or it will be a holiday house and they will sign the kids up to some holiday club while there

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are going to copy the real dads of Melbourne, buy an old place that needs work… imagine all the sponsored content they would try get out of it. #thank you for supporting my family

Reactions: 1
The GC really is the promised land for trashy, cashed up bogans. They’d fit right in.
No wonder they love it so much.
I don’t think Sarah would cope with a fixer upper, it will have to be a shiny, off the plan McMansion. The type with a faux marble kitchen, home cinema and 5 different family/lounge rooms with a tv in every space. Bogan dream house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The GC really is the promised land for trashy, cashed up bogans. They’d fit right in.
No wonder they love it so much.
I don’t think Sarah would cope with a fixer upper, it will have to be a shiny, off the plan McMansion. The type with a faux marble kitchen, home cinema and 5 different family/lounge rooms with a tv in every space. Bogan dream house.
Bogan dream house 😂

I love it

Did they email someone threatening to dox them or was it the other way around? Not familiar with that story -fairly new to following them.

Did they email someone threatening to dox them or was it the other way around? Not familiar with that story -fairly new to following them.
They sent someone a letter threatening to dox them. It was horrible! I saw it fairly recently, can’t remember if someone posted it on one of the Aussie threads or if the recipient posted it on Insta again recently.

Unfortunately it wasn’t allowed to be discussed on GOMI, so I’m not sure if there’s a proper record of it anywhere or just people remembering what they saw at the time.

They should have just sent legal cease and desist. The troll gets it all the time. Instead it was stop harassing us or we will reveal your identity. It was after the troll account made a video at the end of a QandA calling Sarah “snot cop” and holding her nose up like a pig. One of those situations where both people are terrible and you don’t know where to look 😂

Troll accounts can’t be discussed on here but Brad still has a post up about it.

Reactions: 7
They should have just sent legal cease and desist. The troll gets it all the time. Instead it was stop harassing us or we will reveal your identity. It was after the troll account made a video at the end of a QandA calling Sarah “snot cop” and holding her nose up like a pig. One of those situations where both people are terrible and you don’t know where to look 😂

Troll accounts can’t be discussed on here but Brad still has a post up about it.
It was so ridiculous. It was written with their usual bravado, trying to mask their fragile fragile egos. We’ll reveal your identity to our million followers!! I love how they always add the follower numbers for all of their accounts. That letter and their nastiness in responding to comments on Facebook, I don’t doubt that Sarah got pulled up by the police.

I’m interested to know how the house hunt goes! All their extravagant spending, I’m sure they want to upgrade their house to something more consistent with their lifestyle. Zerooooo chance they buy anything that needs fixing up. They’ll want something new and fancy. They don’t work, so doesn’t matter how far outside of Brisbane/Gold Coast they are, but they will want something near the beach and somewhere for their boat, which presumably drives up prices. Sarah won’t handle life without mum on call to babysit the kids constantly or clean the house, so will be interesting to see what happens. Not sure how they’d go getting a mortgage either, with no consistent income stream between them? I doubt their current house is worth much.

My favourite part was when they threatened to release the trolls personal details over their multiple accounts believing the total sum of their followers = individual accounts, not the same bogans & purchased bots who follow all of their multiple accounts. Their egos are so inflated but shatter like glass at the slightest remark, I'm honestly baffled how either passed the entry tests to get into the police force

Reactions: 2
I think she’s finally at the stage where she has stopped pretending Teddy is a baby. She’s moved into this riveting toddler content, where all she spends all her time talking about how awful he is, or showing “cute” stuff that is really just him acting like a huge brat. Can’t spent that much time terrorizing them when his face is shoved in front of a screen for 80% of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️. Starting to think he’s losing favour with her in general. Must be due for another baby.

Attachments

Yes Charli Kate was who I was thinking of! Her and her husband are full Qanon. But never have the guts to just come out and say it because they’d lose followers. No conviction at all, they only care about followers.
Can not stand Charli Kate! She is beyond condescending! A massive sell out!

Reactions: 6
Gossip is that Sarah turned on LDB over vax stance. Lauren too pro vax? And she took a couple people with her too. Jules Coffey is one. Can’t think who else. Lauren was apparently devo about it. But honestly, you’re better off Loz! 😆 I dare say the vax thing was just an excuse for Sarah cutting out someone who was getting too popular or too much competition. Or just someone who was too strong of a personality and not some spineless suck up like Jules. LDB probably raised half an eyebrow at Sarah and Brad one day and the Kearns fragility took hold and they took such huge offence they had to delete and block her from their lives.

And for Sarah’s tribe, I think there was something in their Facebook group about some business dispute or decisions not being in “alignment” with the Kearns vision or some tit?? Again, sounds like Sarah wanted to call all the shots and when her absolute authority wasn’t respected she went into meltdown mode and shut it all down. The woman can’t handle any sort of competition.
What I can tell you is both Lauren and Sarah Wtribe have decent and engaging content most of the time!
Lauren with the elf was actually pretty entertaining as opposed to throwing them on the tree half heartedly

Reactions: 4
Just in case you didn’t see it, here is my watch guys!!!! I’ve included a close up and the collection it’s from so you can all see it was $8300. Don’t be jealous tho guys, I worked for this by wearing clothes that I also get for free.

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never buy anything for myself, I rely on people giving me stuff for free. Oh yeah, I did buy myself an expensive exotic bird. And a small boat. And a large boat. And a JetSki. Oh okay, I guess I do spend a lot of money on me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.