Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Myownagenda

Side note, I’m loving how many new people we seem to have picked up in the last week or so. Welcome 👋🏻👋🏻
I may have been the one that he publicly shamed after I told him he wasn’t a hero and didn’t deserve the beers for doing the washing. And then was trolled and messaged by many of his followers.
What a community he has created!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Where to start with this Bogan trash?!

The 'Thank You for supporting our Family' guilt trip?! Or the constant shoving their shit in everyone's face?! The LV?! The Boat?! (But only got the BIG Boat because one of The Brats was scared of The Little Boat?!) And then the Jet Ski?! BUT Guys! 'Invest in things that make your Weekends free' Um, I didn't realize fuel was free to get those fuel guzzlers going?! And when on them they slap The Brats on screens anyway?!

Now that they have well truly sucked at any real job (both sacked from NSW Police) Brad lasted in The Army for 12 Minutes they have decided to hock any shit they can all whilst telling 'Their Community' how hard done by they are (let me get my violin)

Brad tries way too hard in a Female dominated space at trying to be funny that it is beyond sickening to watch while his sidekick just tells everyone to 'show support' #getmemoreviews #money and also well and truly misses the mark on numerous things such as DV BUT 'Guys!' He was in NSW Police so knows more than any of us commoners.

Now they are really zoning in on their kids. Without consent of course. The eldest about liking Pink?! Like seriously who gives a fuck. And the youngest who Sezzy can't move past he isn't 6 months old anymore. The middle barely gets a look in. But they are apparently the kindest, sweetest kids to ever walk this earth. I mean they each have 16 devices and every toy created #thankyouforsupportingus

But let's be real, the only collab this family needs is Bond St Dental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

I am still back at this lady.. where do they find these people!! Who thinks of them as the guiding lights of parenting!! Pretty sure boys have been wearing purple and multi coloured vans since vans were created..my brother had some 25 years ago. They are shoes not a life long label to give your son!
If you are a parent who requires an influencer to tell you it's ok for boys to wear pink and purple, then I fear for your brain cells and understand why you might be following said influencer in the first place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

I do wonder how small or closed off their circle of friends are if they are making such a big deal over the pink loving, hair braided son. Kids nowdays are absolutely leading the way and don't see this to be a big deal. Thdy know and use pronouns, they adapt to friends having new names or genders. Boys wear nail polish and girls can shave their heads. My son and his mates regularly hug and say 'Love you' to each other. I have kids very similar ages to theirs and I'm fascinated how they think it is a big deal and are trying to make it a thing. In our friendship circle, we've got girls who are amazing motocross riders and play footy, boys who play basketball and netball with their hair in braids. Artists and ballet dancers of both sexes. A child who who announced they think they are non-binary and is discovering what that meant to them. None of this unusual and we don't live in a progressive huge city. We live in a country town that can sometimes seem stuck in the past. It's these kids that are forging ahead with acceptance and see it all as totally normal. It's quite amazing to see. And when people try to make out that it is weird or completely unique to their family for content related purposes, it really makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Ok long time reader, first time poster. But I had to join just to address old mates latest post/ad.
He’s acting like he’s changing the world by selling soft drink. Is he for real?! They’ve reached a new level of narcissism I didn’t think was possible.
And for the love of god, put your shirt back on.
He literally checks every bogan box:

Beyond bogan tatts in all the correct bogan places - tick
Cap on backwards - tick
Wrap-around reflective sunglasses - tick
Energy drinks - tick
Shirt off - tick
Boat (not big enough to match how big a bogan he actually is but give him time) - tick
Writing skills of maybe a Year 10 - tick
Super-inflated ego - tick
Not one ounce of sophistication in his teeny tiny body - tick

Does he drive a dual cab?? He'd need a step ladder to get into it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where to start with this Bogan trash?!

The 'Thank You for supporting our Family' guilt trip?! Or the constant shoving their shit in everyone's face?! The LV?! The Boat?! (But only got the BIG Boat because one of The Brats was scared of The Little Boat?!) And then the Jet Ski?! BUT Guys! 'Invest in things that make your Weekends free' Um, I didn't realize fuel was free to get those fuel guzzlers going?! And when on them they slap The Brats on screens anyway?!

Now that they have well truly sucked at any real job (both sacked from NSW Police) Brad lasted in The Army for 12 Minutes they have decided to hock any shit they can all whilst telling 'Their Community' how hard done by they are (let me get my violin)

Brad tries way too hard in a Female dominated space at trying to be funny that it is beyond sickening to watch while his sidekick just tells everyone to 'show support' #getmemoreviews #money and also well and truly misses the mark on numerous things such as DV BUT 'Guys!' He was in NSW Police so knows more than any of us commoners.

Now they are really zoning in on their kids. Without consent of course. The eldest about liking Pink?! Like seriously who gives a fuck. And the youngest who Sezzy can't move past he isn't 6 months old anymore. The middle barely gets a look in. But they are apparently the kindest, sweetest kids to ever walk this earth. I mean they each have 16 devices and every toy created #thankyouforsupportingus

But let's be real, the only collab this family needs is Bond St Dental.
Epic summary. Congratulations on your appointment as Offical Recapper 👏🏻

Thanks for supporting this thread guys. You’re literally putting food on the table for my family. I couldn’t afford to gift my unemployed husband an $8k watch without you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I know it has been said many times before but I’m just so grateful she uses the handle ‘sarahkearnsofficial.’
I get so confused and it’s awesome to know it’s her account and her opinion I’m reading, not another unofficial account masquerading.
Thanks Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

bossbabetears

When you take a moment to really try and listen (as painful as it can be) he isn’t really saying…anything. It’s just word salad. He doesn’t have much of a point apart from - Brad can do better! And for the love of Bobley, please stop talking about yourself in 3rd person!

it’s so transparent that he’s attempting to join a conversation that has been going for months now, and by far more articulate people. I loved that he felt the need to justify himself tonight too “guys, this was my JOB I KNOW THINGS!”

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Joking about being a mum and hoping to get Covid so you can quarantine alone was done to death in 2020.

in 2022 when it’s spreading like wildfire throughout our nation, with high hospitalisations and deaths, joking about wanting to get Covid is just a sign of your privilege and ignorance.

• Heart

grifter

VIP Member
I could never imagine my husband going out on his own during a family holiday to find strangers to hang out with. He looks like the type that will have a few drinks, think he is a hero, mouth off to someone and get into a brawl. You know, typical bogan stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Absolutely! It is no one else’s business what their views are or when or if they are going to get their child jabbed for covid. No one owes anyone an explanation.
Unfortunately when you share every aspect of your life, including every mundane detail of your day, how your kids sleep, what they eat, your visits to sex shops and give instructions on how to parent and inform the uninformed that it's ok for boys to like pink etc, unfortunately people will expect to be privy to details of your family's vaccination status.

I say this as a person who does not care in the slightest what they do with their kids, but I do think they are in for a bit of a shock of they don't think people will ask. They only have themselves to blame with their 'we know every single thing about parenting because we are parents who were policeman. Brad will now mansplain every detail of how doing the washing once a year makes you the bestest husband in the entire world. Thanks for supporting our family'.

Reactions: 19
How rude is he, he puts a poll up, asks people for their opinion then attacks the poor person for giving a completely valid response.....to his bloody poll!
Every time! He’ll never be able to move into current affairs topics, because as soon as someone has a different opinion he just gets angry and blocks them. Aged care isn’t even a topic that’s relevant or interesting to most of his audience. Telling us there’s shortages is like…well yes? Everyone knows??

“If you’re not from the industry, you can’t have an opinion”. Dude. You just had an opinion on healthcare? I didn’t realise you were also a doctor! The vast majority of your followers aren’t from aged care, so if they’re not allowed an opinion, don’t ask.

Reactions: 18

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
For a couple who were so quiet last year and made a point to not comment on whether they were going to vaccinate or not, they sure are noisy now, especially about mandates that aren’t affecting them.

just last year they bought a boat, a new car for him, at least two Louis Vuitton bags for her, an expensive 3 week interstate holiday, well over 10k in Christmas presents, amongst many many other things.
he also had the luxury to quit his job and they were both at home with their kids.
And they have the gall to pretend it was a hard year for them?

what a kick in the teeth for everyone who actually struggled last year, and those who still are.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'I'm a writer'

For. Absolute. Fuck. Sake.

Is this germ kidding himself?! A writer?! This is literally people's careers! You aren’t a writer! Companies pay you! They quite literally approve the shit you put up!

The arrogance of him thinking he sells the most for them?! Get a grip mate.

The fictional trip to 'The Dentist' buddy book the kids in and Sezzy. Or sack said Dentist.

Lastly - Of course the dickhead has his last name and date of birth tattooed on him. Slap the Southern Cross on and make it a trifecta you cockhead.

• Haha
First post, but can’t resist anymore. This man is absolutely insufferable. What is he playing at?

Does he want to run in politics now?

Or after his two painfully unfunny news-show reels, does he want to become a journalist?

The Djokovic commentary was what finally pushed me to stop lurking and make a profile. People, around the world, do actually care about the Government’s unfettered powers to cancel visas in Australia.

People, nowhere, want to hear about you doing a load of washing on holidays.

• Haha