Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen

Administrator
Screenshot_20190527-072939.jpg

If you have a public Instagram account, do articles for the national press and ads for brands you should have thicker skin. I don't think this is very professional.

Also one thing to be aware of ... the poor people you absolutely slate every aspect of their lives, if one of them was to kill them selves as they are young or vunruble you would be accountable especially if the things as above are untrue ... and I learnt that at my law firm
You've been banned for posting threatening and false statements like that. If you chase fame you will invite comments and critiques. If you can't handle it don't read this site. We have very strict rules and a zero tolerance towards threatening, privacy invading, abusive, derogatory and hateful messages

Screenshot_20190527-073339.jpg

If you're treating Instagram as a job you should spend your time learning the CMA rules. Very unprofessional not to follow the basics - no marking with the branded tool, the unacceptable "Collab with" and gifted hidden at the end of a long description. Breaches of the very simple rules reflect badly on yourself and the brand's paying you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I unfollowed ages ago, her drony voice saying ‘izzzahbellllah’ over and over still gives me nightmares. They are neither interesting, motivational or inspiring. They are just selling their kids.
Edit to add, daddytotripletgirls is an awful username (and mummy) what about the older son? Poor kid. Sidelined as mummy and daddy hit the jack pot with triplets to sell.

If he lists Instagram and working with brands as a job, I cannot believe he sent an email saying ‘cunts’😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

GossipTea

Another thread suggestion:

Stupid hair and only the one chair, but do these parents even care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’m sorry but none of them are photogenic, or interesting, or inspiring on any level.

those children really aren’t cute (yes I’m evil), and they all look malnourished and tired. I can always spot a kid who eats crap and is always on screens. Those kids have that ‘look’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rinitiaa

Never officially suggested a new thread name before but I’m going to have to suggest the one I inadvertently came up with a few weeks ago....😂
The Galballys - poor me, poor me, give us a new sofa for free!
dads a crook, mum cant cook, but look at us you see, we deserve things for free!

or something😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I just had a look, I am very surprised they get collabs/partnerships as in the nicest possible way they look quite dull and are not that photogenic. You would very easily scroll past them.
I am a bit horrified that she is expecting another baby, if he can't afford a newer car without exposing his kids for £££ then they definitely cannot afford another baby.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

I have no idea who these people are (thank heavens), but I can't decide whether I'm more shocked that somebody who is a manager in a law firm doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', or by the email he sent admin!

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Don’t follow him or his wife anymore but just went back to have a little check and god that tattoo is awful he got done. Looks like a penis and balls
CC01AC1F-C53C-404F-95E4-30921E00C0CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Hi guys
I’m new to this as someone told me I had made it!
I’ve come on as my own name as I have nothing to hide.
I’m going to answer the comments about me so obviously point 1 responds to comment 1.
I wasn’t going to respond as genuinely I think some of the comments are funny but a few have pissed me off so here goes
1) yes possibly a little
2) thank you and fair point I will consider it
3) cool
4) please screen shot said conversation as this is not true we do not or do not need to do this - if you can prove this I will post a story of myself apologising for lying but this is rubbish
5) again this is untrue please provide some sort of back up - i have not the time or I interest in doing this
6) maybe
7) believe what you will but on my life this doesn’t happen
8) ok fair comment
9) children are a little over exposed but we do this 1) to make our life a little less serious as it can be tough and 2) to make money now as I want to provide a better life for kids ...I drive a 10 year old car
10) I honestly think you have mistaken me for someone else - on my children’s lives my account is genuine and so are the followers
11) of course it’s a job I get contracts, engagements, deadlines and payment from brands
12) my hair is at an in between stage please bare with it
As for being posh I’m from basildon and as for my job I was a postman and got sacked and went to London 17 years ago and worked in a post room and worked my way up
As for being minted your mad, my dad is a window cleaner and lives in a flat, charlottes parents have given us £5k for our wedding in 2011 but we have never asked them for a thing since

Anyway I can’t lie it does rattle a person when there is things written about them but I am pretty thick skinned and the personal
Comments are cool but please don’t make up rubbish or surely it undermines this site

Also one thing to be aware of ... the poor people you absolutely slate every aspect of their lives, if one of them was to kill them selves as they are young or vunruble you would be accountable especially if the things as above are untrue ... and I learnt that at my law firm

Banter is cool just no fibs also don’t give me its Our opinions spill as some of this stuff is shocking and the fact it’s public it means it’s bullying

If my son or daughters were being written about on something like this I would be heartbroken as I’m sure you would be

Be nice and have fun

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
‘Flowers in the attic whilst Dads getting manic’

Rubbish first attempt at a thread name. First ever on any thread 😂 think I need more practice.

• Haha

Jodie64

EDFB4A34-A439-486B-97BB-5AD4B65501C8.jpeg

EDFB4A34-A439-486B-97BB-5AD4B65501C8.jpeg
Our reaction when we see you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please stop taking your kids out for a walk whilst filming on your phone you absolute muppet! It takes one second for a child to run out of reach and into danger. Your absence of an ounce of parental responsibility so often astounds me. You have 5 precious humans depending on you so man up for once and start being the father you should be. Stop filming them at bedtime. Stop filming them eating. Stop filming everything. Just be a normal Daddy.

• Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Whaatttttt? He’s not a manager at a law firm? I mean, I thought it must have been true but at some kind of shitty firm - but he’s lying?? Bleughhh he’s even worse than I thought!
He’s a manager in the credit control dept of some law firm. So technically yes he’s a manager at a law firm, but it’s the kind of “manager” title in terms of he manages his own workload rather than manages a team. He will spend most of the day contacting people who haven’t paid their bills on time, and sit in a lot of meetings reporting his progress to the finance team. The solicitors and barristers will not give a shiny shit about what he does and he could be the same “manager” at any big-ish company which has a credit control function.
The law firm is a total red herring, but he emphasises it to big himself up. Bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This has irritated me no end. First of all, they have to be the most greediest f***ers going. Moving is stressful, having a baby can be stressful, renovating is stressful... they chose to do all of this. So no sympathy from me, thank you. Grown adults should know these situations are stressful but how lucky are they to have these things as 'stress'. Try stressing about how you're going to afford christmas, worrying about how you'll get rent paid let alone having a mortgage. They are so lucky to have what they have and I truly dont think they appreciate it. What is with these people saying they deserve this holiday? I worry about these people more cos they are funding this lifestyle of theirs. So sickening.

What are they teaching their children? Blag free stuff? DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR PARENTS. Sorry if that's strong but I mean they infuriate me. Why do they need help with their OWN children? Why have so many kids if you cant manage on your own? Do you breed kids for your parents to help you constantly? If a holiday with 5 young children is too much then dont bloody go.

I hope they read these comments, not that it'll change much. We are just the 'jealous' people of course. They are the smug ones lapping it up for free. Hope they have a shit time. Bitter? Me? NEVER 😂

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
Why does he video them and chat to them getting them hyper when surely quiet and read a story and say Nanite ... n they moan they won’t sleep or settle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sitting quietly reading them a story wouldn't be any good for the gram.

He really is an utter Twat.

I do wonder when those girls get older and see all this, they will come to realise that their whole childhoods were for the money, every part of their growing up has been on show to the world, goodness knows just what effect this is going to have on them, but I just can't see it being a positive one.

Poor kids can't even go to bed without fatso filming them, asking stupid questions of them just for the gram, it is so so so wrong😡

It's time Instagram brought in rules & regulations on the subject of children being filmed 24/7, in effect working, it's not right and it's not a healthy way to live for those poor kids.

I just had a look at their accounts and he looks so rough. She looks pleasant but needs to learn how to use apostrophes. As a mum of twins I can’t imagine how you cope with triplets, so hats off to them for that. However, I cannot condone the email he sent to Helen. What a bully. If you put your life out there for the public to see, people will comment on it. If you don’t like it, make your accounts private.