Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your opinion on them, I used to really like them but recently I think it’s all gone to there heads and they think they’re some sort celebrities, what do you think?

Reactions: 6
Lovely kids and good parents.

They need to stop going to all these brand events and cashing in otherwise their appeal will diminish for some of their followers

Reactions: 8
I know an influencer who has a message request off both of them separately asking to share their page, none of them follow her or have ever spoken to her. No please or thank you either.
All about the likes

Reactions: 7
I know an influencer who has a message request off both of them separately asking to share their page, none of them follow her or have ever spoken to her. No please or thank you either.
All about the likes
Really! Actually I think I can believe this!

I think it’s more him than her. If you read a recent blog post by him it’s obvious, he discusses how he would wake up in the morning and first thing he would do is check out how many new followers he has.

Children are very very over exposed too... and the name 🥴

Reactions: 4
He’s definitely bought all his followers too. I think it said about 47% genuine followers on igaudit.io when I last checked

It’s 82 now. The follow unfollow game has obv payed off as they’re real accounts now following

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand the fucker, he’s a posh washy floppy haired twirp.

“Manger in law firm”
The guy and his family were minted already before insta, I mean look at their house.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys
I’m new to this as someone told me I had made it!
I’ve come on as my own name as I have nothing to hide.
I’m going to answer the comments about me so obviously point 1 responds to comment 1.
I wasn’t going to respond as genuinely I think some of the comments are funny but a few have pissed me off so here goes
1) yes possibly a little
2) thank you and fair point I will consider it
3) cool
4) please screen shot said conversation as this is not true we do not or do not need to do this - if you can prove this I will post a story of myself apologising for lying but this is rubbish
5) again this is untrue please provide some sort of back up - i have not the time or I interest in doing this
6) maybe
7) believe what you will but on my life this doesn’t happen
8) ok fair comment
9) children are a little over exposed but we do this 1) to make our life a little less serious as it can be tough and 2) to make money now as I want to provide a better life for kids ...I drive a 10 year old car
10) I honestly think you have mistaken me for someone else - on my children’s lives my account is genuine and so are the followers
11) of course it’s a job I get contracts, engagements, deadlines and payment from brands
12) my hair is at an in between stage please bare with it
As for being posh I’m from basildon and as for my job I was a postman and got sacked and went to London 17 years ago and worked in a post room and worked my way up
As for being minted your mad, my dad is a window cleaner and lives in a flat, charlottes parents have given us £5k for our wedding in 2011 but we have never asked them for a thing since

Anyway I can’t lie it does rattle a person when there is things written about them but I am pretty thick skinned and the personal
Comments are cool but please don’t make up rubbish or surely it undermines this site

Also one thing to be aware of ... the poor people you absolutely slate every aspect of their lives, if one of them was to kill them selves as they are young or vunruble you would be accountable especially if the things as above are untrue ... and I learnt that at my law firm

Banter is cool just no fibs also don’t give me its Our opinions spill as some of this stuff is shocking and the fact it’s public it means it’s bullying

If my son or daughters were being written about on something like this I would be heartbroken as I’m sure you would be

Be nice and have fun

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20190527-072939.jpg

If you have a public Instagram account, do articles for the national press and ads for brands you should have thicker skin. I don't think this is very professional.

Also one thing to be aware of ... the poor people you absolutely slate every aspect of their lives, if one of them was to kill them selves as they are young or vunruble you would be accountable especially if the things as above are untrue ... and I learnt that at my law firm
You've been banned for posting threatening and false statements like that. If you chase fame you will invite comments and critiques. If you can't handle it don't read this site. We have very strict rules and a zero tolerance towards threatening, privacy invading, abusive, derogatory and hateful messages

Screenshot_20190527-073339.jpg

If you're treating Instagram as a job you should spend your time learning the CMA rules. Very unprofessional not to follow the basics - no marking with the branded tool, the unacceptable "Collab with" and gifted hidden at the end of a long description. Breaches of the very simple rules reflect badly on yourself and the brand's paying you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe he actually thinks it’s ok to pimp his kids out to buy a new car. What the duck ever happened to working hard? Nah I’ll just put my kids at serious risk with no consideration just so I can buy a better car!

Reactions: 5
You provide a better life for your children by working not shilling them out! Honestly I can’t even

Just seen she’s pregnant again OMG WTF

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
the fact it’s public it means it’s bullying
Absolute crap, do you think celebs are being bullied with the comments they get on the mail online?

People post here specifically so it doesn't appear in someone's feeds.

No idea who you are, but seem like a very unpleasant person.

Reactions: 10
So, after reading this thread, I went to be nosy have a look etc.

I think she might find that she lives in a town, not a village. The village is 2 miles up the hill. Can't say that i've come across them but we do live in the same area.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed ages ago, her drony voice saying ‘izzzahbellllah’ over and over still gives me nightmares. They are neither interesting, motivational or inspiring. They are just selling their kids.
Edit to add, daddytotripletgirls is an awful username (and mummy) what about the older son? Poor kid. Sidelined as mummy and daddy hit the jack pot with triplets to sell.

If he lists Instagram and working with brands as a job, I cannot believe he sent an email saying ‘cunts’😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.