Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate iced gems right before bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ have these pair not heard of fruit or yogurt ffs 😐 poor Lottie Blue, wonder what happened to her diet plan!

Reactions: 5
Chocolate iced gems right before bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ have these pair not heard of fruit or yogurt ffs 😐 poor Lottie Blue, wonder what happened to her diet plan!
See this is what I don’t understand they feed them stuff like that constantly but made a point about diluted juice being a treat!!! They are thick! I think they put no effort in anything!
I also think given the shift from Henry to the girls to the baby, Charlotte is one of those that focuses on the youngest and needs something to baby, I don’t know the way to explain it but I am sure you know what I mean!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice in the pub one of the girls jumped and covered her food?
I’m never normally alarmed by things I see. I don’t follow these anymore but thought I’d check in to see how big the girls are this week and I’m so shocked at what she did. I’m not sure what one she is she was opposite the dad.
Also I don’t want to make assumptions I’m just going off of what I thought I saw so please correct me if I’m wrong.
Just wanted to add I have a very fussy child who will only eat fruit veg toast pasta and cheese nothing meat or sauce will go near him so if they are fussy I get that it’s a real struggle

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice in the pub one of the girls jumped and covered her food?
I’m never normally alarmed by things I see but that was in my opinion food aggression. I don’t follow these anymore but thought I’d check in to see how big the girls are this week and I’m so shocked at what she did. I’m not sure what one she is she was opposite the dad.
Also I don’t want to make assumptions I’m just going off of what I thought I saw so please correct me if I’m wrong.
I actually did see that and thought it very odd. I don’t follow them enough to know if it’s unusual for that child but not sure why such a young child would do that.
But then I personally find taking young children in large numbers out to dinner quite unpleasant on the whole 🤪 so it’s not something I do on a daily basis like them. I find my kids eat better at home and are more likely not to get down from the table continuously.
I found it weird she made such a point of giving them water with their 3rd portion of chips in 3 hours, at least if it was apple or orange juice they’d have had some vitamins with their meals.

Moan about the girls not sleeping.. then give them something like chocolate iced gems before bed. Seems like a great idea to me 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet the only time those girls see anything remotely healthy is when theyre having meals at nursery

Reactions: 1
He annoys me so much, bloody filming them at bed time, one minute he’s shouting at them to lie down then the next he’s making them perform for the camera saying night night to everyone.

Reactions: 3
I am not sure why he needs to record them going sleep anyway, imagine that being your memory of your childhood bedtimes!
Also how different does he look on his last story somebody had posted of him! Compared to him now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He annoys me so much, bloody filming them at bed time, one minute he’s shouting at them to lie down then the next he’s making them perform for the camera saying night night to everyone.
I hate the way he shouts at them. He’s scary, poor little mites.

Reactions: 2
They’ve both posted now about the sorry state their second living area is in (only one arm chair for seven people!!). They really want a free sofa don’t they? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Definitely on the beg for a new sofa.. why even move the one you have anyway when its obvious there would be nowhere for them all to sit

How many times does he have to repeat their shoes flash??
I think 99% of kids have had flashing shoes before at some point?
You could hear one of the girls say no in the flashing story so he moved onto the next to try get that one show her shoes. I am hoping they begin to say no more often, they may get a break from the camera and not have to repeat everything 100 times for an adult and countless strangers benefit.

• Wow
EDFB4A34-A439-486B-97BB-5AD4B65501C8.jpeg

EDFB4A34-A439-486B-97BB-5AD4B65501C8.jpeg
Our reaction when we see you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please stop taking your kids out for a walk whilst filming on your phone you absolute muppet! It takes one second for a child to run out of reach and into danger. Your absence of an ounce of parental responsibility so often astounds me. You have 5 precious humans depending on you so man up for once and start being the father you should be. Stop filming them at bedtime. Stop filming them eating. Stop filming everything. Just be a normal Daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that one of the triplets? That child looks so malnourished.

Reactions: 3
How many times does he have to repeat their shoes flash??
I think 99% of kids have had flashing shoes before at some point?
You could hear one of the girls say no in the flashing story so he moved onto the next to try get that one show her shoes. I am hoping they begin to say no more often, they may get a break from the camera and not have to repeat everything 100 times for an adult and countless strangers benefit.
Even Lidl had flashing kids trainers in recently 🤣

All three look exhausted. Their parents are failing them. When will SS get involved?!

Unrelated. Gross Alex makes me laugh calling himself a “manager at a law firm”. I believe he does credit control. The guy who chases up the unpaid invoices. The actual lawyers there must be totally bemused. He makes out he’s bossing fee earners around. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.