Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they should spend more time in mess of a house and start thinking about potty training those girls, they I think are 3 in April, they were #gifted (obviously) potty chairs if I remember rightly a while ago, think used a handful of times, nothing since.

No time to do what's important, just time to galavant everywhere picking up freebees, dragging the poor kids along. All kids look totally fed up 90% of the time.

Greasy Alex, we know you read here, please, please stop and take a long look at all 5 of your kids, how can you not see the damage you are doing 😢

Reactions: 3
And here we go.... moaning about how tough mothering 5 children is, the chaos and disruption of their renovations, how the girls are challenging in their behaviour.

How does she not realise it's entirely their fault?! If you pop out another baby for monetary gain and social media exploitation, move to a money pit of a house and live with a psychologically unstable partner, life is not going to be anything other than difficult! Stop ruining your children by exposing them every weekend at marketing events and put some effort into parenting them properly for once.

Sold your souls to the devil in exchange for free goods, financial gain and a virtual audience of brainless instasheep and now you're paying the price. STFU and get on with it, you high maintenance dozy bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God are they ever going to stop knocking walls down, it's absolutely crazy, who even does all this work in a new house whilst having 4 young kids and a baby.
I have not an ounce of sympathy for these greedy idiots, they have brought it all on themselves.

For the money they have spent surely they could of got a much nicer house that didn't need all these renovations, it's such an un-child friendly house?

Can't wait to see how the playroom on the 3rd floor works out 🙄 when mum is in the kitchen on the ground floor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It blows my mind that it wasn’t all hands on deck before he went back to work!

Reactions: 4
Freebie holiday is more important! Can not fathom why anyone would buy a house that needs sooooooo much work!
Not sure it did actually need work, just think they want the Essex bling, show offy, look what we have type of house.
It looked perfectly fine, the kitchen they ripped out actually looked quite newish?

Think all the money & freebees have gone to their heads.
He looks like a time bomb waiting to explode, very erratic.

And in the middle of all this madness are 5 young kids, 😔

It didn’t require anything to be done within minutes of taking ownership, that’s for sure.

Greed and a desire to flaunt their questionable fame are what drives the gruesome twosome.

I’m sure they’re already regretting the top floor playroom plan, if not the whole move.

Bloody idiots.

Greasy Alex, we know you read here, please, please stop and take a long look at all 5 of your kids, how can you not see the damage you are doing 😢
When those kids are older hopefully they will find a good therapists who will actually take the time to listen to them- but maybe he can start a fund for them now or start asking his followers for "recommendations" ? He should take better care of their needs because of his own history. Having a mentally ill parent isn't easy and he does seem very ill now despite the smiley face he's pushing.

1576566751600.png

#mentalhealthisimportant
#childhooddepressionisreal
#AD
#giftedsessions
#therapy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He has a personal hygiene issue. Rewearing the same clothes day after day. And always appears so unwashed.

So many warning markers for his mental health declining massively over the last year, but he’s doing it to himself. Major self sabotage.

Reactions: 4
He clearly has massive mental heal issues that's apparent. They have brought it all on themselves. They get more help than the average person and they do not have financial stress. I've got 4 kids, I'm constantly skint despite working and I dont have a big house or my own house. Stfu and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
He has a personal hygiene issue. Rewearing the same clothes day after day. And always appears so unwashed.

So many warning markers for his mental health declining massively over the last year, but he’s doing it to himself. Major self sabotage.
I think he has been reading here, 😂 as he is now doing #ad 🙄 about clothes, and mentioned how he wears the same stuff more than once.

Still at least he has had a clean up to present the ad. Dirty, greasy Alex will resume tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just ridiculous, those children didn’t help do that at all, 3 toddlers and Henry didn’t Choose such a organised layout!
secondly why has he got long hairs hanging off his beard On video, he’s so sloppy and scruffy!!! (greasy) 🤮
Also poor Henry so desperate to be recognised for holding the berries he mentioned it across two stories for some kind of acknowledgement feel so bad for him in general!
The kids all fighting in the back ground and a sorry looking wreath again what a waste of an activity!! All these things could be made so much better with lots of fun to be had by other kids/families where they are allowed to actually have fun not just filmed for money!

It’s ‘jimmy’ every single time.
Why not ‘Jimmy’?
The name is bad enough...but every time I see it missing a capital letter, makes me want to scream 😱

Reactions: 1
It’s ‘jimmy’ every single time.
Why not ‘Jimmy’?
The name is bad enough...but every time I see it missing a capital letter, makes me want to scream 😱
I can't even hear the name without thinking of J Saville!!!,
Bet he's going to be the only Jimmy in the school 😲

I’m sorry but none of them are photogenic, or interesting, or inspiring on any level.

those children really aren’t cute (yes I’m evil), and they all look malnourished and tired. I can always spot a kid who eats crap and is always on screens. Those kids have that ‘look’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.