Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
Something doesn’t seem right, no stories, no posts nothing from these two!! Do you think Charlotte is just spending time with the kids and enjoying them? 😱
He will be at work - can’t wait for the sweaty gym selfie shortly 🤢
So Charlotte will no doubt be juggling all 5 kids herself - hopefully she is enjoying one on one time with them.

I imagine triplets locked in the play room, Henry twizzing around trying get attention, all whilst she stares at the baby. Until Alex gets home and the cheese and crackers are brought out for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I imagine triplets locked in the play room, Henry twizzing around trying get attention, all whilst she stares at the baby. Until Alex gets home and the cheese and crackers are brought out for tea.
I've put a laughing face to your post, as it would be funny if it wasn't true, but unfortunately I think your right.

Those 3 girls on the 3rd floor of the house whilst mum is cooing over the baby on the ground floor, doesn't bare thinking about 😲

But maybe just maybe she is using her new cooker and cooking a nice warming hearty dinner for them all.... But then again maybe not.

Reactions: 3
He’s probably at work. She’s probably leaving the four oldest to fend for themselves on the upper floor, while she idolises her precious last born. And she’ll be telling anyone who’ll listen how tough it is, to ensure maximum support.

She rarely parents all of them at the same time, which is why she finds it so hard to do when her devoted family and friends return to their own lives.

She’s a pampered little princess 👑

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but those poor girls especially looked so unwell on Alex's grid post last night, I feel sorry for them :(
And why was he the only one sat comfortably in the armchair and 2 of the girls were sat on the floor?

Why are they going to bed with gro bags and bed quilts . What a idiotic thing to do .

Reactions: 2
They sleep in onesies which I always worry about! Makes it so easy for them to overheat!!
so a onesie, a sleep bag and a quilt . How ridiculous ! I constantly check our children who sleep in light pjs , and all have 3.5 tog duvets . And we have no heating on over night . There sleep issues couldn’t possibly be late nights , holidays to crappy resorts & moving house.

Why does he video them and chat to them getting them hyper when surely quiet and read a story and say Nanite ... n they moan they won’t sleep or settle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are they going to bed with gro bags and bed quilts . What a idiotic thing to do .
To prevent them from wandering about and being a nuisance to their lazy parents. She’s openly stated they use them to keep them restricted to bed.

And why no blinds or curtains at their windows yet? I’m guessing Hillary’s haven’t yet been in touch to #gift them 🙄

Reactions: 4
What a moron he is, going in there filming then and getting them to say hello. I dislike all of the kid sellers, but aside from idiots posting their children naked, filming them in bed is my second worst thing. It’s an intimate and personal space, filming a child in bed to post to strangers really creeps me out.

Reactions: 5
Why does he video them and chat to them getting them hyper when surely quiet and read a story and say Nanite ... n they moan they won’t sleep or settle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sitting quietly reading them a story wouldn't be any good for the gram.

He really is an utter twit.

I do wonder when those girls get older and see all this, they will come to realise that their whole childhoods were for the money, every part of their growing up has been on show to the world, goodness knows just what effect this is going to have on them, but I just can't see it being a positive one.

Poor kids can't even go to bed without fatso filming them, asking stupid questions of them just for the gram, it is so so so wrong😡

It's time Instagram brought in rules & regulations on the subject of children being filmed 24/7, in effect working, it's not right and it's not a healthy way to live for those poor kids.

Reactions: 12
Sitting quietly reading them a story wouldn't be any good for the gram.

He really is an utter twit.

I do wonder when those girls get older and see all this, they will come to realise that their whole childhoods were for the money, every part of their growing up has been on show to the world, goodness knows just what effect this is going to have on them, but I just can't see it being a positive one.

Poor kids can't even go to bed without fatso filming them, asking stupid questions of them just for the gram, it is so so so wrong😡

It's time Instagram brought in rules & regulations on the subject of children being filmed 24/7, in effect working, it's not right and it's not a healthy way to live for those poor kids.
Oh god exactly! No regulations about them being filmed bleeping 24:7

Reactions: 1
So in other words, I never dreamt that I would of been able to use my kids to get so much for free.

God help us, he wants to become an ambassador for a mental health charity 😲
Still maybe if he does he will get #gifted 1-1 sessions to sort out his much needed own mental health. Has to be something free in it, or he won't do it, for the love of it.
The guys a crackpot.

Attachments

• Sick
I wouldn’t be very happy to use a law firm when the manager does not know how to use an apostrophe. They (by they I’m being more general than Alex) say that Instagram is their business and class it as work but spelling and punctuation is largely ignored. How many people would send out professional work without proofreading?

I think a lot of it may be the quality of their photos. They are shockingly bad for an insta account.

So in other words, I never dreamt that I would of been able to use my kids to get so much for free.

God help us, he wants to become an ambassador for a mental health charity 😲
Still maybe if he does he will get #gifted 1-1 sessions to sort out his much needed own mental health. Has to be something free in it, or he won't do it, for the love of it.
The guys a crackpot.
Ha I saw this and thought a few things....
He obviously didn’t need to get the delivery driver job because he got his Insta account instead and gets given practically everything
they own!!

I’d be very concerned to think that he could become some sort of poster boy for a mental health charity! I don’t think it would give across the right message - at all!!
I’d be very concerned to think that he could become some sort of poster boy for a mental health charity! I don’t think it would give across the right message - at all!!

just out of interest, what do you all see Is wrong with him in regards to his mental health?

Manic behaviour. Obsessive about himself (weight, gym attendance, food phobia). They have an appalling diet, so he deprives himself regularly rather than eating sensibly. He is a ticking time-bomb.

What do we see wrong in regards to his mental health? where would we start haha!
He is fake and uncomfortable with his own children - disconnected
He sells his children for money and gifts
He talks about wanting to kill himself
Eating disorder
Self absorbed
Exercise addiction
Fulfilling a hole (maybe small manhood syndrome)
Not happy with anything always needs more
Lazy
Cosmetic surgery
Self importance/superior
& many more reasons why he’s a ticking bomb!
He’s manic and unstable, he has hygiene issues and the grease runs off him.
I mean what man says I want to kill myself then jumps on a tube with a hoover cleans the seats and then goes home like nothing is out the ordinary?!
All these together do not point to a sane human. I also feels he plays on emotions to get people feel bad for him.
He’s brought it all on himself. My sympathy is with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.