Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilando

VIP Member
Here’s a good parenting idea..

Let your kids climb on tables to pose for photos when it suits you

then

Moan on social media that your girls keep climbing on furniture.... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

varyingborders

VIP Member
I’ve had a cry this morning over finances and feeling like my children deserve so much more than what I can give them and then here is these two twats off on another holiday ! I hate how Instagram can make you feel sometimes 😔

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
the fact it’s public it means it’s bullying
Absolute crap, do you think celebs are being bullied with the comments they get on the mail online?

People post here specifically so it doesn't appear in someone's feeds.

No idea who you are, but seem like a very unpleasant person.

Rinitiaa

In a world where Alex chooses to overexpose his kids then complain when people complain. I will be honest, im not a fan of people telling me how to raise my kids, but i dont have a big public instagram and beg companies for attention, i keep my shit to myself, like a normal fking parent. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Pinchme

VIP Member
This has irritated me no end. First of all, they have to be the most greediest f***ers going. Moving is stressful, having a baby can be stressful, renovating is stressful... they chose to do all of this. So no sympathy from me, thank you. Grown adults should know these situations are stressful but how lucky are they to have these things as 'stress'. Try stressing about how you're going to afford christmas, worrying about how you'll get rent paid let alone having a mortgage. They are so lucky to have what they have and I truly dont think they appreciate it. What is with these people saying they deserve this holiday? I worry about these people more cos they are funding this lifestyle of theirs. So sickening.

What are they teaching their children? Blag free stuff? DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR PARENTS. Sorry if that's strong but I mean they infuriate me. Why do they need help with their OWN children? Why have so many kids if you cant manage on your own? Do you breed kids for your parents to help you constantly? If a holiday with 5 young children is too much then dont bloody go.

I hope they read these comments, not that it'll change much. We are just the 'jealous' people of course. They are the smug ones lapping it up for free. Hope they have a shit time. Bitter? Me? NEVER 😂
Love this 👏

I reckon they only had Jimmy (still can't believe they called him that!) as another tool so as to keep the freebees coming, greasy Alex wants more... Can't think why.
Thank God he's had the snip so no more,

I do agree that if I was offered freebees I'd take them, but I would never use my kids to beg for them like they do. They advertise crap & their speech promoting the crap is so false & scripted, yet people believe them.

Wonder if Henry has taken the marvelous Kinder Egg toys with him to play with, as 'they are great for his imagination' or maybe he will add to his coin collection, pftttttt.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Eugh his greasy smug selfie on stories too, so gross! Greedy people. I bet Henry didn’t even want to go, kids love school at Christmas 🎄 and what’s the betting Alex’s Dad is getting on with some DIY at the house while they swan off on hols, so ridiculous!

Iv really gone off them. 🙄

Usual thing happened. Good account until insta fame got the better of them and now it's ad ad ad. So boring

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Just noticed she has shared , a picture of garland girl Essex’s pictures of garlands. Which look to be 150 pound for a set. And has then liked every picture they have put up. And commented on how much she loves the silver one . If you love it so much buy it , or are we waiting for it to be gifted .....

• Haha

Pnace1839

First time poster and when I watched his stories tonight I literally lept off my sofa as I think my motherly instinct was trying to get to those poor babies! God, could you imagine being poor Charlotte sat at home and seeing his stories pop up?!? He needs more than tablets! And don't yell at those girls to stay closer to Daddy, put your phone away and go get them! Then Lottie literally tells him HOLD HAND and he laughs like it's a ridiculous idea! Ugh, sorry for the long rant but as soon as I saw it I had to come here where I knew people would understand where I was coming from. Christ on a Bike I think I'm still having palpitations!

SareBear

More biscuits 😳😳😳😳😳
I’ve said it before and I won’t deny my kids don’t have the most organic and healthy diet but fuck me, 3 odd biscuits at that time of night is really over the top for kids of that age! The only time my kid has that many biscuits is when they’re with their grandmother!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ We’re not really a biscuit kinda family though. Certainly wouldn’t be given them that many at that time of night either. For breakfast maybe but not before bed.

I love a rhyming thread title.....sorry......😂

“Alex & Char accept crap from afar their parenting style is plain and bizarre”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Used to like these guys so much family life, suffering with anxiety and just general families. Now though it’s #ad after #ad after #gift #collab they have almost become so far from what they were I don’t think they do a post where something isn’t given to them. I know they work and are influencers but they almost gloat no wonder they can have 5 children they don’t need to struggle through buying anything :(
I've stopped watching them because of this.
I think Alex is such a big head and this 5th baby was planned in order to keep the insta going, allowing him eventually to give up work or go part time.
I'm sick to death of all free stuff theses so called bloody 'influencers' get, whilst honest hard working families get zilch 😡

SareBear

Never officially suggested a new thread name before but I’m going to have to suggest the one I inadvertently came up with a few weeks ago....😂
The Galballys - poor me, poor me, give us a new sofa for free!

Pinchme

VIP Member
More beige crap for the children. Their diet is absolutely awful.
Beige crap covered in chocolate spread, they are such crap parents, those girls look awful, the twins aren't the prettiest of girls anyway, but the bags under the eyes and pale pasty skin just add to the ghost like look, just awful 😔

They mentioned they had, had banana but none was seen, wonder if they have been reading here so just said that?

Either way they are shit parents 😡

Here we go again, our again fir pub food, and once again they all have brown plates of food.
Greasy Alex is chomping down on a massive burger & chips, extra time in the gym needed next week Alex.

They really don't seem to want to be in that new house, they are out of it more than they are in.
Surely if they loved it that much they would be in on a cold day like today? Instead of out eating crap brown pub food.

I love staying in when it's cold, get a casserole in the oven, and just enjoy my home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Jodie64

His tour of the apartment 🤣🤣 Here’s the window, here’s the floor, here’s the table, here’s the door.....he’d be great at motivational speaking.....for insomniacs 💤

• Haha

Abbiexo

Im just wondering if the whole ivf triplet thing was a act in the first place to get ‘instafamous’, no one has 2 naturally conceived children either side of ‘triplets’ just seems abit fishy to me

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
For everyone who says “You’re just jealous....you’d go if it was offered....” If I was in their situation; new baby, new house, term time etc. I would honestly say no! It’s absolutely the worst time for them to go off on a holiday. Freebie or not, quite frankly.

Having said that - the number of people seriously struggling to get by even without Christmas coming - they must be sick to their stomachs watching this.

Big mistake......HUGE!

Just because you can; doesn’t mean you should!

• Heart

Jodie64

Jesus Christ my eyes have just been assaulted by this vision 🙈 I think he had pants on or we could have been permanently disturbed by his bruised 🍆 He really does love himself doesn’t he! Thinks he’s an Essex version of Hugh Hefner in his new mansion. Just abhorrent I’m afraid Alex 🤢

• Haha

SareBear

The Galbally’s - parents don’t give a damn as long as they get free stuff from the gram

Heather343

Does anyone else understand what that thing at the garden centre was about yesterday? I can't get my head around it and why people turned up! Also why would you want strangers taking photos of then holding your baby and putting it all over IG!

• Wow

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
All three look exhausted. Their parents are failing them. When will SS get involved?!

Unrelated. Gross Alex makes me laugh calling himself a “manager at a law firm”. I believe he does credit control. The guy who chases up the unpaid invoices. The actual lawyers there must be totally bemused. He makes out he’s bossing fee earners around. LOL.

• Haha