Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, the holiday! Alex says they got permission from school.. if his behaviour is anything like it was early on on this tattle thread, he’s probably just gone in and threatened Henry’s teacher to let him out of class. Superrrrr
I bet Charlotte’s thinking 🙄🙄🙄

Am I wrong to wish them all a serious case of holiday belly that lasts all Christmas????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how people on her insta are all saying, have a lovely time, so deserved!! What! Can't think of anything they have done to deserve this, posting ads & opening boxes must be hard. Ffs

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they have been gifted some winter sun!! I have been saving all year to take my daughter next summer in the school holidays as it costs a fortune!! They just get one like that with enough tickets to take their parents!!!! No wonder her dads been helping out I bet they said they treated him as a thank you!
They get everything done for them and don’t have to worry about saving etc to do these things! They are been rewarded for having deranged neglectful behaviours! They don’t even put effort in their stories anymore! I am disgusted that some kids won’t get a childhood holiday ever, or anything for Christmas and so on yet a crazy man who hoovers a train and records his kids sleeping gets everything and more??
Also Alexs face on his story 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Love how people on her insta are all saying, have a lovely time, so deserved!! What! Can't think of anything they have done to deserve this, posting ads & opening boxes must be hard. Ffs
People’s fans worry me, they don’t see the truth do they!
deserve it for cashing in and becoming a walking advert.
& also they decided to have all this going on at once and it’s for their benefit?
not like some terrible thing has happened they have had to work through penniless etc that would be someone who deserves it!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they have been gifted some winter sun!! I have been saving all year to take my daughter next summer in the school holidays as it costs a fortune!! They just get one like that with enough tickets to take their parents!!!! No wonder her dads been helping out I bet they said they treated him as a thank you!
They get everything done for them and don’t have to worry about saving etc to do these things! They are been rewarded for having deranged neglectful behaviours! They don’t even put effort in their stories anymore! I am disgusted that some kids won’t get a childhood holiday ever, or anything for Christmas and so on yet a crazy man who hoovers a train and records his kids sleeping gets everything and more??
Also Alexs face on his story 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

People’s fans worry me, they don’t see the truth do they!
deserve it for cashing in and becoming a walking advert.
& also they decided to have all this going on at once and it’s for their benefit?
not like some terrible thing has happened they have had to work through penniless etc that would be someone who deserves it!
they said on their post, they have took the parents so they have an extra pair of hands for the kids . They can’t even use their free winter holiday , to say thank you for all the help and for putting them up .

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe after complaining the girls have been so unsettled they’re off 5 minutes later, after trying to settle them in to their new room. The poor kids never get chance to settle anywhere lately and while some of it is understandable and necessary (like staying at her parents) this holiday comes days after trying to settle them in to their new room and it’s just ridiculous. I hope they don’t complain about the girls being unsettled again....

they said on their post, they have took the parents so they have an extra pair of hands for the kids . They can’t even use their free winter holiday , to say thank you for all the help and for putting them up .
I bet they also had the cheek to ask the freebie company for the extra two tickets for the parents too to make it an easier holiday for them. Not that I begrudge Charlotte’s parents the trip, I bet they’ve actually earned it helping with the move and decorating rather than getting tattoos, going to the gym etc 🙄

Any other family with 5 young kids wouldn't go abroad, they obviously could not cope with all 5, without taking their parents along.
They are so dam entitled, nasty horrible people.

I’ve had a cry this morning over finances and feeling like my children deserve so much more than what I can give them and then here is these two twats off on another holiday ! I hate how Instagram can make you feel sometimes 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a cry this morning over finances and feeling like my children deserve so much more than what I can give them and then here is these two twats off on another holiday ! I hate how Instagram can make you feel sometimes 😔
Im so sorry to hear this :( Please dont let instagram and the people on it make you feel bad. I know exactly how you feel as my situation with finances keeps me up at night! But the difference is, I bet everything you get for your kids is paid for out of your own pocket rather than it just being gifted and to me that means so much more! And im sure your children appreciate it too

Jeez, the holiday! Alex says they got permission from school.. if his behaviour is anything like it was early on on this tattle thread, he’s probably just gone in and threatened Henry’s teacher to let him out of class. Superrrrr
Alex is a governor at Henry’s school isn’t he so I’m SURE he must have pulled some strings. I’m a teacher and as far as I’m aware in my school there are no exceptions for termtime holiday based on good attendance, just exceptional circumstances.

Reactions: 6
Alex is a governor at Henry’s school isn’t he so I’m SURE he must have pulled some strings. I’m a teacher and as far as I’m aware in my school there are no exceptions for termtime holiday based on good attendance, just exceptional circumstances.
Very true. Infact didn’t they change the law in January this year to implement this?? They can’t stop you going but that doesn’t mean they agree to it, also the new change in January brought out parents would be fined for holidays during term time?

But do you know what your kids will appreciate everything they get, kids don't need sun holidays, or tit loads of crap, they need your love & your time, and a play in the park (not a trip to Costa).

Don't beat yourself up over it, I can bet your kids will grow up to be more appreciative and kind than the Greedballys will.

Xxxx

Iv unfollowed all their accounts after that holiday freebie!
Had enough of the greed!! Selling your kids childhoods and privacy for a few freebies, can’t watch it anymore!
as soon a I saw that they were gifted a holiday I unfollowed too!!

Reactions: 2
Not defending them but if you got offered free stuff you wouldn’t really say no. I know I wouldn’t. I’m going to sound even worse it’s not their fault other people are struggling.
We struggle a lot and I get that it’s a real problem at the minute but if someone offered me free stuff I would take it.
I know what you mean, I do. It’s just the potential exploitation of the kids to gain more material things or freebies when they appear to have been doing alright before that kinda gets to me. Henry is doing advertisements before he’s even old enough to really know what he’s doing. The girls have no idea at all. I just hope the regulations change, a bit like making money from kids on YouTube, and there’s some clear restrictions.

This has irritated me no end. First of all, they have to be the most greediest f***ers going. Moving is stressful, having a baby can be stressful, renovating is stressful... they chose to do all of this. So no sympathy from me, thank you. Grown adults should know these situations are stressful but how lucky are they to have these things as 'stress'. Try stressing about how you're going to afford christmas, worrying about how you'll get rent paid let alone having a mortgage. They are so lucky to have what they have and I truly dont think they appreciate it. What is with these people saying they deserve this holiday? I worry about these people more cos they are funding this lifestyle of theirs. So sickening.

What are they teaching their children? Blag free stuff? DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR PARENTS. Sorry if that's strong but I mean they infuriate me. Why do they need help with their OWN children? Why have so many kids if you cant manage on your own? Do you breed kids for your parents to help you constantly? If a holiday with 5 young children is too much then dont bloody go.

I hope they read these comments, not that it'll change much. We are just the 'jealous' people of course. They are the smug ones lapping it up for free. Hope they have a tit time. Bitter? Me? NEVER 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s just so wrong. So many people in need, and the greedy people receive freebie after freebie.

I’ve deactivated my instagram account as it’s beginning to do my head in.

Awful, awful people.

Reactions: 7
This has irritated me no end. First of all, they have to be the most greediest f***ers going. Moving is stressful, having a baby can be stressful, renovating is stressful... they chose to do all of this. So no sympathy from me, thank you. Grown adults should know these situations are stressful but how lucky are they to have these things as 'stress'. Try stressing about how you're going to afford christmas, worrying about how you'll get rent paid let alone having a mortgage. They are so lucky to have what they have and I truly dont think they appreciate it. What is with these people saying they deserve this holiday? I worry about these people more cos they are funding this lifestyle of theirs. So sickening.

What are they teaching their children? Blag free stuff? DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR PARENTS. Sorry if that's strong but I mean they infuriate me. Why do they need help with their OWN children? Why have so many kids if you cant manage on your own? Do you breed kids for your parents to help you constantly? If a holiday with 5 young children is too much then dont bloody go.

I hope they read these comments, not that it'll change much. We are just the 'jealous' people of course. They are the smug ones lapping it up for free. Hope they have a tit time. Bitter? Me? NEVER 😂
Love this 👏

I reckon they only had Jimmy (still can't believe they called him that!) as another tool so as to keep the freebees coming, greasy Alex wants more... Can't think why.
Thank God he's had the snip so no more,

I do agree that if I was offered freebees I'd take them, but I would never use my kids to beg for them like they do. They advertise crap & their speech promoting the crap is so false & scripted, yet people believe them.

Wonder if Henry has taken the marvelous Kinder Egg toys with him to play with, as 'they are great for his imagination' or maybe he will add to his coin collection, pftttttt.

Reactions: 10
Very true. Infact didn’t they change the law in January this year to implement this?? They can’t stop you going but that doesn’t mean they agree to it, also the new change in January brought out parents would be fined for holidays during term time?
What’s a fine when you’ve had an all inclusive holiday for 9 people for absolutely nothing...

The comments in their posts “ you deserve this “ “ I’m a teacher and a holiday is so much more beneficial it’s only five days missed “ . These people live in another world , they get all this free crap because they exploit their children. There is no privacy , and will try and sell this idiots following their page anything so long as it makes them money.
Greedy horrible people .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.