Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such hardship šŸ˜­

#pleaseprayforthegalballyfamily

In comparison to her sisters:

View attachment 69080
Those dungerees šŸ™ˆšŸ˜²šŸ¤®, I'm guessing they were #gifted, but sorry if I were their mum I would be saying, thanks but no thanks, not gonna dress my girls in what can only be described as hidious? What's the black thing on the front?

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought the same thing. The patch ruined it. Must be nice though to even have clothing gifted. From the top of my head that's beds, sheets, gingerbread house, kitchen, watches gifted.

What do they actually pay for?

I canā€™t believe the mum posted a link to the Australian fires how awful they are and the next story was I need this baby mat itā€™s sold out ( begging again ?!) ... priorities šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t believe the mum posted a link to the Australian fires how awful they are and the next story was I need this baby mat itā€™s sold out ( begging again ?!) ... priorities šŸ™„
I noticed that too, I'm so angry how all these Instagramers are posting about the fires, when we all know about them, they are all just jumping on the bandwagon it's sickening.

Reactions: 6
All three look exhausted. Their parents are failing them. When will SS get involved?!

Unrelated. Gross Alex makes me laugh calling himself a ā€œmanager at a law firmā€. I believe he does credit control. The guy who chases up the unpaid invoices. The actual lawyers there must be totally bemused. He makes out heā€™s bossing fee earners around. LOL.
I love this. I wondered exactly what he did when I saw some branded stationary when he took Henry to work recently.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Surely she's been gifted one or has one already given the fact that she had 4 other kids before the new one. Kinda like Sue redford who goes and buys a new pram with each pregnancy. What's the point?

Reactions: 1
I've never understood filming putting those poor girls to bed then taking pictures of himself with the flash on sleeping on their floor as they don't sleep... Does he actually wonder why they don't sleep. They were tucked up in bed and he's filming going on about a dolly in a bunk bed a few days ago

He is actually obsessed with himself and I truly believe he only says nice things about Charlotte because the followers lap it up not because he means it

Reactions: 11
All three look exhausted. Their parents are failing them. When will SS get involved?!

Unrelated. Gross Alex makes me laugh calling himself a ā€œmanager at a law firmā€. I believe he does credit control. The guy who chases up the unpaid invoices. The actual lawyers there must be totally bemused. He makes out heā€™s bossing fee earners around. LOL.
Whaatttttt? Heā€™s not a manager at a law firm? I mean, I thought it must have been true but at some kind of crappy firm - but heā€™s lying?? Bleughhh heā€™s even worse than I thought!

Whaatttttt? Heā€™s not a manager at a law firm? I mean, I thought it must have been true but at some kind of crappy firm - but heā€™s lying?? Bleughhh heā€™s even worse than I thought!
Heā€™s a manager in the credit control dept of some law firm. So technically yes heā€™s a manager at a law firm, but itā€™s the kind of ā€œmanagerā€ title in terms of he manages his own workload rather than manages a team. He will spend most of the day contacting people who havenā€™t paid their bills on time, and sit in a lot of meetings reporting his progress to the finance team. The solicitors and barristers will not give a shiny tit about what he does and he could be the same ā€œmanagerā€ at any big-ish company which has a credit control function.
The law firm is a total red herring, but he emphasises it to big himself up. Bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep what a liar. I technically 'manage' a team but I'm still very low down the ladderšŸ¤£ he is trying to lie to himself. The poor girls look really Ill. I have fussy kids but they don't look poorly!

It really annoys me how she's on Insta again whilst having breakfast with Henry. Put your phone away and enjoy the time with your son! Surely Instagram can wait.

It really annoys me how she's on Insta again whilst having breakfast with Henry. Put your phone away and enjoy the time with your son! Surely Instagram can wait.
I always think that. This morning one of my boys got up early with me and we chatted while we made breakfast together. I wouldnā€™t of dreamed of instagramming it!

I always think that. This morning one of my boys got up early with me and we chatted while we made breakfast together. I wouldnā€™t of dreamed of instagramming it!
Thatā€™s because you know itā€™s important grab those moments whilst you can! Like most parents do. All they care about is random people telling them how great they are. I wonder if they will end up with regrets? I mean it must take some of the bonding away to have forced conversations and camera in hand all day. Imagine some of the strange people viewing their kids everyday! Yet it is worth it for a freebie in their eyes!

Reactions: 5
When one of the triplets said where her lunch went, thatā€™s because heā€™s always weirdly asking her to explain the process of eating for the camera! I hate how they say there first & middle names, in my opinion itā€™s overkill/cringe and canā€™t imagine they will be enjoying them flower names added on constantly as grown girls/professionals. Aslong as it suits Instagram image though!
Also what a half hearted bedtime for them girls, I am sure Henryā€™s is even more rushed! Charlotte couldnā€™t wait get out of there - I am assuming back to the baby. why not set a extra ten mins aside and put away the phone and do it in a relaxing nice end to the day!!

Reactions: 4
Fleecey sleepsuits, grobags and a duvet on the top floor of the house?! Those girls must be roasting šŸ˜¬

What an awful way to put your kids to bed, these two really are putting the instagram before their kids.

Why are they not sitting quietly reading them a story, talking about their day, having quiet time to settle them into bed, it's so sad, I feel so sorry for them.
The last thing they see at night is the phone filming their bedtime, the first thing they see in the morning is the phone filming them.

What effect is this having long term on these poor kids.

And the inane questions greaseball keeps asking them, just his voice makes me cringe. šŸ˜©

I know they both read here, so
PLEASE PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND PUT YOUR KIDS BEFORE MONEY & INSTAGRAM.

This has really made me sad tonight seeing those little girls bedtime, it's not normal and not healthy. šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
What an awful way to put your kids to bed, these two really are putting the instagram before their kids.

Why are they not sitting quietly reading them a story, talking about their day, having quiet time to settle them into bed, it's so sad, I feel so sorry for them.
The last thing they see at night is the phone filming their bedtime, the first thing they see in the morning is the phone filming them.

What effect is this having long term on these poor kids.

And the inane questions greaseball keeps asking them, just his voice makes me cringe. šŸ˜©

I know they both read here, so
PLEASE PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND PUT YOUR KIDS BEFORE MONEY & INSTAGRAM.

This has really made me sad tonight seeing those little girls bedtime, it's not normal and not healthy. šŸ˜¢
"Lottie Bluebell " looked like she was trying to sleep when he goes over ,shoves the camera in her face and shakes her?!

I often wonder what the purpose is of their accounts now, it was quite interesting to see about their lives etc but now it just seems to be a bit dull and boring and just a platform for them to earn money.
It is strange the way they seem to record the most inappropriate times of day like the bedtime shenanigans. And canā€™t understand why they never film Henry going to bed? He is quite literally cast aside apart from the over exposure on the advertising posts.

Charlotte, if you are reading this please consider removing some of the layers you have the girls wrapped up in at bedtime. Onesie, sleeping bag and duvet and if they have PJā€™s on underneath then the poor mites must be sweating!!!

I saw a post the other day saying that people with 100k followers or more earn Ā£156000 a year! If that was the case then surely Alex wouldnā€™t be working like a mug in the city!
Their year end tax return stated they had over Ā£70k in the bank!! šŸ˜± surely with that much money they could afford a new sofa and bigger table and chairs!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.