Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look so scrawny and unhappy.
But I am glad the girls feel they can just walk away now from the camera, gives them a bit more choice, even though it doesn’t seem to stop him!

Why wait until the girls get home from nursery to then start rearranging the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Never officially suggested a new thread name before but I’m going to have to suggest the one I inadvertently came up with a few weeks ago....😂
The Galballys - poor me, poor me, give us a new sofa for free!
dads a crook, mum cant cook, but look at us you see, we deserve things for free!

or something😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another thread suggestion:

Stupid hair and only the one chair, but do these parents even care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The latest post ..oh hi Alex 😏😏😂
Haha definitely! Except nobody would mind the cheese overload as much or whatever if those kids were happy and well cared for generally, it’s the fact they are so bloody miserable isn’t it!

In a world where Alex chooses to overexpose his kids then complain when people complain. I will be honest, im not a fan of people telling me how to raise my kids, but i dont have a big public instagram and beg companies for attention, i keep my tit to myself, like a normal fking parent. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Reactions: 10
It’s fine giving them pasta if that’s how they like it but how about some protein : meat or veggies with it ?
And if you feel as a parent you were doing the right thing you wouldn’t be so touchy to write a post about it ?
Annnnnd on queue mummy posts a pic of all girls with big smiles ( wonder how many takes that took Cos they’ve shown us how they force them to stand together ) just to prove they aren’t miserable eh ?
And cooking a stir fry ... guess kids not eat that ... I watched her highlight she’s got on food not seen it before all mainly takeaways and treats ... I mean I’m no cook but I can’t afford all that but I still manage to feed my children properly

Thread title musings.... not a massive fan of rhyming titles...

The triplet girls & the dolls house of beige carb horror.

Actually it is like a house of horror. Sent up to the attic, fed tit, can’t even get a good night’s sleep cos that greasy hole has his camera blazing up in their peaky malnourished faces.

Reactions: 5
‘Flowers in the attic whilst Dads getting manic’

Rubbish first attempt at a thread name. First ever on any thread 😂 think I need more practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More biscuits 😳😳😳😳😳
I’ve said it before and I won’t deny my kids don’t have the most organic and healthy diet but duck me, 3 odd biscuits at that time of night is really over the top for kids of that age! The only time my kid has that many biscuits is when they’re with their grandmother!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ We’re not really a biscuit kinda family though. Certainly wouldn’t be given them that many at that time of night either. For breakfast maybe but not before bed.

I love a rhyming thread title.....sorry......😂

“Alex & Char accept crap from afar their parenting style is plain and bizarre”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Their parenting style is neglectful!

Negligent parents, won’t social services intervene?! The kids are badly fed and the dad’s never clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread name suggestion...

Girls are fussy so biscuits for supper, we need a new sofa for our doer-upper 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
dads a crook, mum cant cook, but look at us you see, we deserve things for free!

or something😂

Had a thought, maybe instead of look at us you see - look at us, theres three
Because having triplets obvs entitles you to free stuff and pats on the back from strangers

Reactions: 2
If that cockwomble thinks he’s going to be a Liverpool supporter then he will definitely be walking alone 😡 I’m a Scouser and a huge Liverpool fan and for that dick to even joke about supporting the reds makes me see red 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.