Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

Couldn’t think of anything worse than going on holiday when my house was full of unpacked boxes!! Coming back to it all and then he’s off back to work, leaving all the kids and all the boxes still be be unpacked?!
maybe they’ve been gifted a group of unpackers to unpack and tidy the house whilst they are away on the little jolly!
It’s as though they just don’t think! But everyone seems to think they really deserve the break, not sure why, what have they done to deserve it? Move house - their choice, have another baby - their choice! There are plenty of families going through utterly terrible times and who would have been eternally grateful for a break and who would actually deserve it! But no, another gift for the serial gift receivers!

Reactions: 12

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
‘Did mummy do good?’ - no you daft tart, far from it. You poached freebies from a small business and exploited your son in order to advertise them.

Try grabbing free parenting classes, or social media training for dummies. You’re both turning into the most awful examples as parents.

You disgust me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
New thread title:

“On top of spaghetti, not covered in cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when nobody sneezed”

Classic playgroup song, seems to fit these bleeding Gallballys.
Or ‘On top of spaghetti, not covered in cheese, not even a meatball, cos it’s not gifted or free’ 🎶

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jodie64

Nobody else swimming because they all thought there was a turd in the pool......no it’s just Alex showing us how shit can swim 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
‘Stay closer to Dadday’ god he such a jizztrumpet. Repulsive greasy man who flogs his family. Barking on about mental health and anxiety ‘like losing a child in a shop’ and then filming 2 yr olds not being properly parented by a busy road, on a pavement, in the dark with dark coats on. Someone gift the twats high vis jackets for God’s sake.
Blowing his own trumpet about how amazing they are with triplets, and how it’s not normal but they think it is. It only takes Instagram to realise there’s quite a lot of triplets out there and parents with 3/4 children and twins and lots of little ones they manage, who also get little sleep. It is normal and they are just selling them. None of this family is particularly photogenic, maybe that’s their appeal.

C19A880E-215A-4464-9275-A27B7AF67B70.jpeg

What the fuck even is this shit advert? Balance 2 yr olds on a table, for NO reason. Utter Pissweasel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
I've never understood filming putting those poor girls to bed then taking pictures of himself with the flash on sleeping on their floor as they don't sleep... Does he actually wonder why they don't sleep. They were tucked up in bed and he's filming going on about a dolly in a bunk bed a few days ago

He is actually obsessed with himself and I truly believe he only says nice things about Charlotte because the followers lap it up not because he means it

Jodie64

I am so f*****g tired of seeing these instagrammers just posting absolute shit in order to make money. When I first came to Instagram I followed a handful of people but slowly over the last couple of years I have got sucked into following the lives of these utter vacuous people....Galballys, Hoopers, Meldrums, Lamb etc etc Even Susie Verrill who I used to love is now all about the ads and it is just pathetic. Would we do it if we were offered the same opportunity? I honestly wouldn’t....the thought of what is ultimately begging for holidays, clothes, toys, furniture, beauty products and so many other things at the expense of my beautiful children is just abhorrent. I’m not a bully, I’m not a troll, I’m just a Mummy who can’t believe that these people are doing this every day. This family have become one of the worst culprits.....not satisfied with an account each, they’ve started up a house account....fooling us into thinking they’re doing it for us to see what they’re doing but really it’s all for free stuff. STOP IT!

• Heart

SareBear

I am a new member here. I found tattle from the MOD debacle and then saw this thread. Tattle has opened my eyes so much. Thank you for all the insight.

I had to post when I saw his latest post. Everything is wrong here, he is the only one comfortably sitting down. Look at the faces of these children. They look pale and blindly looking at the tv. Plus is this an attempt at a gifted sofa set? To use his children for some sofa company to have pity and gift one to them? I feel sad for the kids I honestly do.
and that is because they have put the sofa in the kitchen! Does seem like a bit of a sob story....poor me, poor me give us a sofa for free

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.....have I just come up with a new thread title?? 😂

Poor me, poor me, give us a new sofa for free!!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
To be fair he has every right he's just had a new born baby and people are being so rude and quite disgusting over what they have named him.. their baby their choice of what to call him. He's right about taking the girls to the hospital there young and will probably be more chilled meeting him at home!
Well don’t sell your family then! People may discuss your baby name. People don’t call their kids names after massive paedophiles normally. It’s odd.
He makes me feel sick. He’s horrible to watch on stories 🤮🤮

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I think he's spent the last three months begging and grabbing the freebies while he can. His employer must be proud.

No idea how Charlotte thinks anyone will believe she used to be an executive PA when she can't spell or speak in anything other than Essex slang.

Jimmy is the golden child and the rest can just wander around the top floor waiting for the parental interaction they'll never see.

• Haha

Jodie64

“One thing I love doing is taking little Jimmy out for a walk. We don’t go anywhere....just up and down in front of the house. Jimmy was crying and now he’s calm and I’m going to show you Jimmy in his new gifted pushchair. He’s too little to sit like this but I don’t care because I need the likes off you gullible wankers. Charlotte is filming me now....God I’m handsome strutting my stuff!” Forget the election, forget climate change, forget that orange trumpet over in the USA.....we have Alex and Charlotte Galbally to show us that the world is falling apart and nothing is as important as pimping your poor kids out for money. Happy fucking Christmas 🎄

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so presumably we're meant to think alex is such a great dad - he's clearly playing on charlotte's latest alex-appreciation post, which labels him a "diamond" and a "fantastic father" whose role not many people could do (?!) - by taking the kids out to give charlotte a break. although charlotte never truly gets a break because she's breastfeeding jimmy, unlike alex and his regular kid-free trips to the gym, the pool, the tattoo parlour, a boy's weekend away in Ireland etc etc.

that is until you realise that alex wanted to watch the football so, in true greasy geeza style, he's taken his little boy and toddler daughters for a fun afternoon "down the boozer to watch the footie!" classy af. apparently they loved it. there's videos of them literally clinging to his leg and then eating the smarties they'd obvs been bribed with, supposedly to prove this.

nice try alex, but somehow, i imagine the triplets would have loved a trip to the playpark a whole lot more...

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
And also 'so' features a great deal in his mundane, me, me, me posts.

Henry's room consists of a 1980s carpet, an old bed left behind by the former owners and old wallpaper he allegedly likes the theme of. The carpet looks revolting and shows everything, the bed was marketed to him as 'look how much room there is for all your stuff', when really it's just a conveniently left behind piece of crap.

Meanwhile, the other golden children are gifted a ridiculous amount of free furniture, which is crammed into one room for the triplets, but probably well spaced out in that palatial room they're putting the newest arrival in. Henry needs the space and privacy, but ends up with one of the smallest rooms. It beggars belief.

And they've put the playroom at the top because there's 'no room downstairs'. Why not buy a bloody house with a layout that suits the family then, you overgrown toddler.

I live in hope that the Instagram bubble bursts soon, because these people deserve a mighty fall from their delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 10

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
if they weren't constantly getting gifted family days out, they'd never spend any time together. that's two weekends in a row they've supposedly decided that they need to spend some family time together, to take a break from the stress of the move, which you then continue reading only to realise that of course it is just another #gifted post. why can't they just take the kids out somewhere nice because they WANT to spend time with them, not because they're being paid to?

Jodie64

Christ he gives me the heebie-jeebies the way he lets those girls walk/run along that narrow pavement 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
And here we go.... moaning about how tough mothering 5 children is, the chaos and disruption of their renovations, how the girls are challenging in their behaviour.

How does she not realise it's entirely their fault?! If you pop out another baby for monetary gain and social media exploitation, move to a money pit of a house and live with a psychologically unstable partner, life is not going to be anything other than difficult! Stop ruining your children by exposing them every weekend at marketing events and put some effort into parenting them properly for once.

Sold your souls to the devil in exchange for free goods, financial gain and a virtual audience of brainless instasheep and now you're paying the price. STFU and get on with it, you high maintenance dozy bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
At this point I actually don’t think they know how to do a normal photo or post. It has to be either an #ad or something dramatic for attention. I used to like them but then he saw the dollar signs and that was it. I also disagree with them trying to ‘play down’ how much money they have or parents money they have. By saying ‘we’ve had to work hard, we’ve been saving for a while’ right so you’re saying you are a one income family with5 children 4 still in nappies, 3 that go to nursery 2 days a week, a car upgrading to a 6 bedroom house, all the renovation work you have planned and days out, holidays etc. I’m not buying it, own up and stand by the fact you have money or more likely your parents are giving you money I’d have more respect for you then. But no I’m sure that would mean you’re whole carefully constructed life would crumble as it’s all false.

• Heart