Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SareBear

So in other words, I never dreamt that I would of been able to use my kids to get so much for free.

God help us, he wants to become an ambassador for a mental health charity 😲
Still maybe if he does he will get #gifted 1-1 sessions to sort out his much needed own mental health. Has to be something free in it, or he won't do it, for the love of it.
The guys a crackpot.
Ha I saw this and thought a few things....
He obviously didn’t need to get the delivery driver job because he got his Insta account instead and gets given practically everything
they own!!

I’d be very concerned to think that he could become some sort of poster boy for a mental health charity! I don’t think it would give across the right message - at all!!
I’d be very concerned to think that he could become some sort of poster boy for a mental health charity! I don’t think it would give across the right message - at all!!

just out of interest, what do you all see Is wrong with him in regards to his mental health?

Shutthedoor333

Its not stalkerish if they have their pages public. 👍 Think off all the pedos who can look this up. They don't care. Poor reggie i agree needs his nails cutting an he's over weight.