Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arrenshaw

Just minutes after these posts...oh look Lottie is a daddy's girl and here's Jimmy's playmat!
They definitely read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SareBear

Title: Kids never bath, Charlotte sits on her arse, Alex is a farce, lives are chaos, just how long will it last!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jodie64

Took the Missus out today....meatballs at IKEA.... I know how to treat the ladies! Filming my girls on the sofa with little Jimmy. Lottie doesn’t want me to film her anymore.....have to have serious words with that child....does she not realise how our influencer lives work? Oops just remembered I have another son called Henners who is up in his tiny bedroom playing with his Lego....forgot about him because he doesn’t bring as much £ in as the other cash kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely keeping it real on Instagram today Mr G 🤣

• Haha

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
‘Mummy, Daddy, what do you do for work?’

’We sell every intimate detail about you all, your tantrums, tears, likes, dislikes and general lifestyle to the entire world, by posting photos and videos of you throughout the day’.

’But, why?’

’Because we’re greedy bastards, who should both have been sterilised at birth and aren’t worthy of being parents’.

’That’s okay, we’ll seek legal counsel when we turn 18 and ensure we’re awarded suitable compensation for the trauma, exploitation and danger you’ve exposed us to, then we’ll never speak to you again’.

’Whatever, can’t live without the gram kids, plus Daddy needs his gym time, instasham fame and tattoos and Mumma needs her leopard print sh1t and a boob job, cos she breastfed that bug eyed brother of yours until year 7’.

😡😈👿🤑🤮

• Haha

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
An unwashed adult male with mental health issues, hygiene aversion, weight paranoia and a distinct lack of education, basic manners, social etiquette, grammar, pronunciation, speech comprehension and troubling anger management control.

AKA Alex Grabally, the muppet from Essex. 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

SareBear

I’ve not been on recently but I’m done with this pair! Congratulating her for actually doing a week of parenting?! I have a girl up the school who has 3 kids, doesn’t drive and suffers with mental health issues and walks her kids back and fourth to school every single day. Lives in a tiny little place and doesn’t have a lot of money yet gets on with life without complaining!
I see some women at the bus stop with 4/5 kids and a buggy and I heard that her husband died and was in a bad way, but she’s there every morning with her kids getting on with life, again with very little money or help.
This pampered fucking Princess needs to get a fucking grip. I’m sick to death of her making out that life is a fucking struggle. Ok it might be a bit of a mad rush some days and a bit tiring but don’t go on to have another kid if managing 3 little girls is too much for you! Don’t be glued to your fucking phone constantly if life is too hard for you. Don’t commit to a fucking you tube channel and now Tik Tok channel if life is too hard!
if you 2 are reading this, which I guess you will at some point don’t harp on complaining about your fucking sham of a life when you could quite easily manage day to day if you didn’t have a kid stuck to your nipples god knows how many hours a day and a phone recording most aspects of your life!

go and cook your kids a decent dinner and stop moaning!!

And still laughing out loud at the top floor play room that is NEVER USED!!!!! 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
They need to take that fucking hidious crown down in baby's room, how must Henry feel to see that?
He already is the forgotten child then to have it rubbed in his face that the wonder baby is king WTF,

The nursery is a big room whilst Henry has the poxy box room, you couldn't make this shit up.

Every bloody thing #gifted, this family really are the dregs of society. Vile just vile.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Why are you making your kids say bye to your phone at bedtime? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who are they saying bye to? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Stop inviting strangers into your kids’ bedtime. Every. Single. Day. Absolute twunt 🖕🏼

Reactions: 13

Pinchme

VIP Member
Really seems those girls are getting fed up with twatface filming them and asking mundane daft questions, none of them are looking at the phone or answering his questions. 😂

Keep it up girls, few more years and you can tell him to Fuck Off. ☺

What the hell is that lunch, 😡

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
It has nothing to do with being bloody premature and everything to do with restricting their mobility so they can’t get up and disturb their dreadful parents, as well as keeping them so warm that they fall into an overheated comatose state of unconsciousness every night.

Absolutely nothing they do is in the best interests of their children. It’s all about personal gain, peace and quiet and laziness.

By the way, did anyone here know she breastfed? She’s not mentioned it only every single time she posts, as if she’s the only mother ever to breastfeed a baby. 🤭🤔🤫🤨

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
They’re too thick to understand it, but even the supposedly educated Sellers of Daughters are blind to it too, the damage they’re doing.

If they found one of their kids were online, talking to a 50 year old man who said to them ‘send me a naked pic’ then they’d freak completely out and call the police. And yet!! Quite happy to supply these pictures day in day out, to any and every pweirdo on the internet!!! Alongside names, date of births, likes and dislikes, schools and addresses. They’ve made their children so incredibly vulnerable and don’t give a flying fuck! They make me fucking sick, I wish one of them would fucking listen!

*sorry for all the fucks 🤯

• Heart

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I’m aware I’m stooping to their level with this, but I’m somewhat pleased that their child exploitation funded new home has had a leak, caused disruption and created stress. It’s nothing compared to what they subject their children to. What goes around, comes around and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Pinchme

VIP Member
Watching C doing girls hair this morning, I cannot even begin to imagine having a camera set up watching everything I'm doing, those girls privacy is non existent.

No one wants to see them having their hair brushed? The content now is so boring. They are no longer the 3 cute babies that everyone enjoyed watching grow. None of them are particularly cute, they all look pasty and ill.

I just wish the Greedballys would re think this whole Instagram and stop, give those kids what they deserve, some privacy, proper nutrition, some normality, do what 3yr old should be doing without having to act for the camera, are they really happy with all this way of life, or is it that now they are in too deep and don't know how to let it go? 😔

The house is a complete shambles, they have so much 'stuff' it's ridiculous. Still no dining table, hasn't anyone #gifted them one yet?

Their whole lives are a car crash. What a way to live, think I much prefer my 'normal' non filmed, non #gifted, none #Ad, happy private life any day.

The Greedballys your a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
All week with minimal help???
They were in preschool Monday, her parents were down Wednesday and they go nursery ALL day today???
Tuesday and Thursday they watched films ALL day except the odd 5 minutes spent in the garden (being filmed!!!)
Do me a favour! Fuck off!

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Has it already been mentioned here that he’s gone from being a ‘blogger’ to a ‘digital creator’ on his account description?

I guess there wasn’t a drop down item called ‘Child Exploitation Expert’, or ’Unwashed, Mentally Deranged Male With Useless Pampered Princess Wife’

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Said it before and will say it again: attic rooms are freezing all winter and boiling all summer. Shit insulation. Come the next heatwave those girls will swelter. Will be like a sauna up there. The 2 top rooms should be guest rooms, the family should all be on 1st floor. Guests prefer it, and the girls won’t freeze/boil as the weather dictates. My god the pair of them are totally moronic.

Reactions: 11

Ilando

VIP Member
It’s sad how much can change in a year.

They used to just post cute photos of their 3 babies. That was all their account was and it was lovely.

And then the money opportunity started...

I don’t recognise the account anymore. Poor parenting and even poorer morals

varyingborders

VIP Member
621AD24E-5706-4BC4-AE2B-CCDC9029908F.png

I can’t believe he goes to work looking like this!? Are those glasses even real? They look like the old 3D glasses you used to get at cinema that everyone used to push the lenses out of !

• Haha
  • Sick