Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to take that bleeping hidious crown down in baby's room, how must Henry feel to see that?
He already is the forgotten child then to have it rubbed in his face that the wonder baby is king WTF,

The nursery is a big room whilst Henry has the poxy box room, you couldn't make this tit up.

Every bloody thing #gifted, this family really are the dregs of society. Vile just vile.

Reactions: 14
And heres “charlotte breastfeeding on international womans day” oh duck off women have been breastfeeding since the dawn of time and still feed babies without their boobs and dont bang on about it jesus 🤨 Does she want a medal?

Reactions: 5
Why are the girls in short sleeves? I thought they felt the cold. Just no sense whatsoever to their arguments about their posts

One of the girls has literally had it with his camera, she ignores him in the living room and at bed time, its actually heartbreaking yet he embraces her through his phone. This is a horror show!

Its florence, i had to go back and check, shes like i want mummy. Well mummy is busy with golden boy so be sad and heres my camera in your face. She’ll come up before we go to bed. What in how many hours?
Literally the angriest ive been at his stories!!!

Reactions: 4
I have been following them for a while and agree with everyone that said they have got worse since moving into their new house. And the house isn’t even that great. They made out it was amazing but it is a bad layout for their family and seems to have quite a few issues.

I must have missed a post regarding him now having Tuesdays off work? Surely with that many children he should be increasing his hours not reducing them. Especially as Charlotte doesn’t work. If we had that many kids we’d both need to work two jobs!

I genuinely think there is a risk that at least one of the girls will have anger and disappointment towards their parents when they’re older and can see how they’ve been treated and used to make money.
What a sorry state.

Also - should we start to come up with a new thread name? I know there are many many words to describe the parents from instahell!

Reactions: 2
Was meant to post this yesterday but forgot now it's not up.
But they're at a party and the girls got gifts the twins got something a lot more than Lottie who got what looked like a wand.
Annabelle moaning about wanting the phone that Florence had in her back. I think in towns pack was about 3 or 4 things.
As I said Lottie just a wand. She was happy.
Males me sad that she didn't get much.

The more I watch their insta stories the more sorry I feel for Henry and Lottie. The twins are louder, more bossy so get more attention and their own way a lot more. Jimmy is constantly stuck to Charlotte and she'll favour him because he's her last child and will always be her 'baby'. Poor Henry and Lottie hardly get a look in.

• Heart
The more I watch their insta stories the more sorry I feel for Henry and Lottie. The twins are louder, more bossy so get more attention and their own way a lot more. Jimmy is constantly stuck to Charlotte and she'll favour him because he's her last child and will always be her 'baby'. Poor Henry and Lottie hardly get a look in.
Lottie is definitely the least bothered with triplet the twins get more attention from there dad c is more into the baby and poor Henry just gets pushed out

• Sad
It is genuinely upsetting that us posters on this thread have more empathy and concern for Lottie than her own parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is genuinely upsetting that us posters on this thread have more empathy and concern for Lottie than her own parents.
Its terrible if only they see what there doing to that poor girl pushing her out at such a younge age the dad doesn't seem to have bond with her at all you noticed when there all togther he shows off the other 2 then it's a quick flash lottie that's it

Reactions: 3
Catching up after a busy weekend, how can they say the girls needs 50,000 layers at night cos they feel the cold and were prem, yet they're wandering around in blooody vest tops downstairs with no flooring to act as insulation 😱 dumb as duck these two!

Reactions: 3
Saw this a minute ago and it made me think of these two

Screenshot_20200309_204826.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wanted to slap her for her bitchy facial expressions as she rejected the girls on camera the other day, because they were interrupting her ’Mummy and Jimmy’ time.

What a nasty piece of work she is. While that bloody baby is in newly gifted outfits on a daily basis, the girls are looking increasingly unwashed, unloved and unhappy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.