Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need reporting for child neglect.
Tried that. Never heard anything back, other than an automated acknowledgement. Aware there are far worse cases to manage, but it starts somewhere and this family is on a steep downward slope.

Reactions: 2
He looked drunk on his stories last night. My husband has MH issues , and can not drink on his tablets .
Surely him drinking doesn’t help his MH issues and tablets ....

Reactions: 9
I thought the same. He’s completely unhinged. Their whole lifestyle is a self-imposed wreck.

Reactions: 4
He looked drunk on his stories last night. My husband has MH issues , and can not drink on his tablets .
I thought he looked drunk but then he always looks a tad delirious!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even though i have very missed match furniture in my living room (we hot everything second hand or cheap from other non charity shops) i have tired to make stuff look okay. We haven't got much money but we just try. But their living room hmm. Dont like it. Also what size do we think littie is cause i want to send her some closes.

Reactions: 3
He was absolutely drunk and looked quite scary to me. I can totally imagine him getting a bit handy once he’s had a good drink!

Even though i have very missed match furniture in my living room (we hot everything second hand or cheap from other non charity shops) i have tired to make stuff look okay. We haven't got much money but we just try. But their living room hmm. Dont like it. Also what size do we think littie is cause i want to send her some closes.
She is still in 12-18 month love her

Reactions: 3
The amount of crisps on the home account 😮😮😮 and probably only last a week

• Wow
Reactions: 5
on their house page they’ve just show the food shop, there is a draw full of what look like 7 different types of crisps

Shopping been delivered guys, a week's worth of crap! Unbelievable
Now don’t get me wrong I bloody love a bag of crisps but that is shocking. Did they post a picture of their overfilled fruit bowl or vegetable drawer?!

Asking at this time what they want for tea ... sandwiches ?
We’ll be having sandwiches for tea tonight but that’s only because we had a Sunday dinner at 1o'clock, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of those 3 little girls eating a hot dinner (DRY spaghetti and pasta don’t count!)

Reactions: 4
Now don’t get me wrong I bloody love a bag of crisps but that is shocking. Did they post a picture of their overfilled fruit bowl or vegetable drawer?!

We’ll be having sandwiches for tea tonight but that’s only because we had a Sunday dinner at 1o'clock, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of those 3 little girls eating a hot dinner (DRY spaghetti and pasta don’t count!)
Yep that’s totally different 😊 never see them have cooked dinner ... bet they only get one at nursery

That fibre ‘event’ didn’t even get put into action!

Annabel karmel must also be so pleased she invited them to her weening masterclasses!

Pair of idiots!

Reactions: 8
I know it’s probably been said many times before but it cracks me up every time I look at his page and see his has highlights called ‘me’ and ‘me2’ 😂😂😂 who does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An unwashed adult male with mental health issues, hygiene aversion, weight paranoia and a distinct lack of education, basic manners, social etiquette, grammar, pronunciation, speech comprehension and troubling anger management control.

AKA Alex Grabally, the muppet from Essex. 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another cafe lunch today I see, followed by lots of #gifted clothing for the baby.....

Im sorry the rant but im catching up.
Do they EVER pay for anything themselves for their kids or do they literally just wait for stuff to be gifted?
I feel so sorry for Henry and the girls, theyve all been cast aside for the golden child Jimmy and it seems like Charlotte couldnt care less to be honest. Theyre fed such poor diets, I dont think they've ever seen fruit or veg! Theyre going to be so unhealthy when they grow up and its cruel on them. And dont get me started on poor Lottie with her clothes that never fit her! They should make sure she has clothes in the right size rather than having the poor thing run around constantly pulling her clothes up. Its clear all alex and charlotte care about these days is being greedy and grabbing everything they can at the expense of their children

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.