Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone giver her a bleeping medal she's only managed to do what every other mother does day in day out!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
All week with minimal help???
They were in preschool Monday, her parents were down Wednesday and they go nursery ALL day today???
Tuesday and Thursday they watched films ALL day except the odd 5 minutes spent in the garden (being filmed!!!)
Do me a favour! duck off!

Reactions: 12
I’m busy breastfeeding my youngest at the minute.. I’m in all by myself so there isn’t anyone else to pick my other two children up from school.. what do I do?! Just leave them at school over the weekend? I mean there is no way I can possibly do ANYTHING else while I’m breastfeeding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All week with minimal help???
They were in preschool Monday, her parents were down Wednesday and they go nursery ALL day today???
Tuesday and Thursday they watched films ALL day except the odd 5 minutes spent in the garden (being filmed!!!)
Do me a favour! duck off!
Don't forget Alex's day picked Henry up on Tuesday and her mom and dad with her Wednesday.

Reactions: 2
Don't forget Alex's day picked Henry up on Tuesday and her mom and dad with her Wednesday.
Thing is I wouldn’t even care but stop bigging her up when she’s done duck all! They fact its been mentioned is why it bothers me!!!

I don’t wish anyone harm or upset but they need to step away soon! They are the cause of people piping up with opinions and comments! They’re asking for it!!

Reactions: 3
I give up with these two! Breastfeeding doesn’t make you incapable of doing anything else ffs plus he is older now so will be in a feeding routine so she can time everything round that! If you can’t handle the children you have then they shouldn’t have had another one!
She’s not done anything that any other mother (or father) doesn’t do every day of the week. Absolutely no need for the special ‘well done Charlotte’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Has it already been mentioned here that he’s gone from being a ‘blogger’ to a ‘digital creator’ on his account description?

I guess there wasn’t a drop down item called ‘Child Exploitation Expert’, or ’Unwashed, Mentally Deranged Male With Useless Pampered Princess Wife’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not been on recently but I’m done with this pair! Congratulating her for actually doing a week of parenting?! I have a girl up the school who has 3 kids, doesn’t drive and suffers with mental health issues and walks her kids back and fourth to school every single day. Lives in a tiny little place and doesn’t have a lot of money yet gets on with life without complaining!
I see some women at the bus stop with 4/5 kids and a buggy and I heard that her husband died and was in a bad way, but she’s there every morning with her kids getting on with life, again with very little money or help.
This pampered bleeping Princess needs to get a bleeping grip. I’m sick to death of her making out that life is a bleeping struggle. Ok it might be a bit of a mad rush some days and a bit tiring but don’t go on to have another kid if managing 3 little girls is too much for you! Don’t be glued to your bleeping phone constantly if life is too hard for you. Don’t commit to a bleeping you tube channel and now Tik Tok channel if life is too hard!
if you 2 are reading this, which I guess you will at some point don’t harp on complaining about your bleeping sham of a life when you could quite easily manage day to day if you didn’t have a kid stuck to your nipples god knows how many hours a day and a phone recording most aspects of your life!

go and cook your kids a decent dinner and stop moaning!!

And still laughing out loud at the top floor play room that is NEVER USED!!!!! 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really wish they would put a hat and a pair of gloves on the girls. I did the school run the other morning and even I need a hat and gloves on. They are Prem and feel the cold , what only at night ? Not on the walk to school with no hat and gloves on.

Reactions: 9
The dry chocolate cereal and 3 yogurt breakfasts are back... they must have realised we were missing food content 😕

Bet Charlotte will love that picture Alex has posted when she wakes up 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened this morning with them.
Lottie cried cause someone pinched her yogurt but Henry shouted out to who I don't know. But once again. He has to film a part where things are going wrong for Lottie then he makes it up by asking her stuff. Why don't these kids have milk and cerel then yogurt after. Surely its not that hard.

Reactions: 1
God does the baby just live in chairs? He never is out playing, no stimulation hes at the ripe age for tummy time, rolling over, sensory play, so boring for him!

Also jimmy almost 6 months, wonder what he’ll be weaned with 🤨

God does the baby just live in chairs? He never is out playing, no stimulation hes at the ripe age for tummy time, rolling over, sensory play, so boring for him!

Also jimmy almost 6 months, wonder what he’ll be weaned with 🤨
Chocolate and overcooked Pasta most likely 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.