Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they posting ads saying it’s Sunday afternoon?! No it’s bloody not!! It’s facking Thursday!! God I don’t know why I look at these two.. they piss me off so much! Lazy approach to the ads they’re probably paid a pretty penny for.. same as their approach to parenting !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Oi look at me, I'm such a geezer, had my photo taken with Eubank didn't I"
🤢🤢🤢

Still wearing that bloody gilet, god he looks a complete cock wobble, Eubank trying to smile, can only imagine what he must think.
Greaseball will be asking for a ride in his car next!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Look at that ‘roast dinner’ looks like frozen potatoes frozen stuffing and the chicken 🤢 And why aren’t the girls there?? Lottie is under the hospital because she’s underweight u think they would feed her some good food to try and boost her weight 😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So in the last week of jan that he had to work he isn’t even in today?
seriousky!!!
I think Charlotte’s photo with CE is more creepy! 🙊🤣

Reactions: 3
Is that the first time the children's bedding has been changed since they moved in that bedroom 😷😷😷 no way she has cleaned dryed an put back on all in one day🤔

I know it is possible to clean dry all in one day but her as a person cannot see her being that organised 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 4
In other news, the world’s smallest ‘guest room’ was unveiled on their ‘dollshouse’ account, complete with his dubious nautical artwork.

Thoughts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are they posting ads saying it’s Sunday afternoon?! No it’s bloody not!! It’s facking Thursday!! God I don’t know why I look at these two.. they piss me off so much! Lazy approach to the ads they’re probably paid a pretty penny for.. same as their approach to parenting !!
It’s pure laziness! I actually looked on Heinz website earlier for a contact button but couldn’t find one. Was going to screen shot and send them the clip! bleeping lazy bint! Can’t even be arsed it posted fresh recordings! Shocking approach to work!

In other news, the world’s smallest ‘guest room’ was unveiled on their ‘dollshouse’ account, complete with his dubious nautical artwork.

Thoughts? 🤔
I thought it look pathetic!!

Is that the first time the children's bedding has been changed since they moved in that bedroom 😷😷😷 no way she has cleaned dryed an put back on all in one day🤔

I know it is possible to clean dry all in one day but her as a person cannot see her being that organised 🤔
Not when she has her precious baby stuck to her 99% of the day. My guess is Grandma comes and does it, just likes she’s now cooking for the pair of them!
I’m sick to death of people that do duck all for themselves. I don’t get a moment to myself to sit down and watch crap on TV, record myself all day long, go for ridiculous amounts of lunches, dinners and coffees out of the house. She’s a joke of a mother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Thoughts? 🤔
Oh that’s hilarious! I have images of people just having to launch themselves at the bed to get in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The guest bedroom. That would have been an idle nursery , so the girls could have Prince jimmys room and actually be on the same floor as there parents. I’m assuming the guest bedroom is on that floor, seen as they have bought a ridiculous family house with small children .
Lazy arse’s couldn’t even be bothered to write a fresh insta quote , under there Heinz ketchup campaign. Just shows how little they actually care about any of the tit they are peddling. I can not wait for them to fall, and loose their followers .

Reactions: 7
He posted 2 hours ago and just 5 comments.....makes you wonder if their demise is beginning....

Reactions: 3
These girls look so ill, not an ounce of colour in their cheeks, they look like death 😢

Lots of people saying the guest room is pretty useless as no one can get into the bed.
What were they thinking, putting a double bed into a small box room?

Still I guess you can't fall out 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why are you making your kids say bye to your phone at bedtime? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who are they saying bye to? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Stop inviting strangers into your kids’ bedtime. Every. Single. Day. Absolute twunt 🖕🏼

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.