Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lottie, my heart breaks for her, I just want to scoop her up into a cuddle! You can tell she's his least favourite and its so unfair the way he is with her
Agree. He never gives her anytime. He seems to film the other two and even bond with them. But comes to Lottie he wants nothing to do with her. I know he couldn't bond well when she was born and a few moths after as she was still so tiny but he had time and many chances to bond with her but no he can't be bothered about her blames her for stuff when its not her. I have noticed Henry sometimes has had to protect her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Need to watch today’s stories to see it... poor Lottie! I only came on here to 🤮 at his latest #ad grid post... whatever he’s doing dahn gym every day isn’t working, he looks a state! I think the lack of a work routine is taking its toll on his physical and mental health! Stop trying to make a living off the gram Alex and get back to the day job! And the hairdressers!

Reactions: 3
Poor lottie . She never seems to get any attention or affection. She’s asked him for a cuddle before he’s dismissed her then hugged one of the twins in front of her . Her clothes a massive on her , but they all have to be dressed the same . I want to hug her so bad and actually sit and play with her .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lottie had the tape measure.
Annabella (?) wanted it and tried to take it.
Essex’s Worst Dad says Lottie can’t have it because it’s not a toy.
Florence the goody goody snatches it from Lottie and gives it to Essex’s Worst Dad.
Annabella cries because she wants it.
Essex’s Worst Dad slips it slyly to her.
Essex’s Worst Dad is a massive 🛎 end!

Now she’s filming the kids playing round the dehumidifier? What a pair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lottie had the tape measure.
Annabella (?) wanted it and tried to take it.
Essex’s Worst Dad says Lottie can’t have it because it’s not a toy.
Florence the goody goody snatches it from Lottie and gives it to Essex’s Worst Dad.
Annabella cries because she wants it.
Essex’s Worst Dad slips it slyly to her.
Essex’s Worst Dad is a massive 🛎 end!

Now she’s filming the kids playing round the dehumidifier? What a pair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Also Annabella was still playing with it.
Lottie was upset for the rest of the video.
Alex love your youngest daughter give her more attention stop giving it all to the twins. Just cause you said ages ago their remind you of yourself remember Lottie is her own unique person. She smart and has a brilliant mind.

Reactions: 4
Poor lottie . She never seems to get any attention or affection. She’s asked him for a cuddle before he’s dismissed her then hugged one of the twins in front of her . Her clothes a massive on her , but they all have to be dressed the same . I want to hug her so bad and actually sit and play with her .
Same! She’s such a wee lamb & she’s always been my favourite.

• Heart
He looks dreadful?!!
There is no way in hell they shop at Tesco! Asda is in the middle of their town and they’ve had the odd trip to the new Sainsbury’s! (Also now local!)
Tesco’s is miles away! head!

The kitchen is an absolute mess! Granted works are ongoing but for fucks sake tidy up!!!!!!

Just minutes after these posts...oh look Lottie is a daddy's girl and here's Jimmy's playmat!
They definitely read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh well would you look at that.
Little JIMMAAAYYY does have toys after all !! So when the girls were in the garden , Having a phone shoved in their faces this weekend. Little JIMMAAYYY was sat on C’s knee while she watched love island . Alright mate we both know you on her avidly reading , why not buy your daughter the right size clothes ! C actually try spending some time with your daughters and other son. And ffs move the kids toys downstairs where they are 24/7!!!

Just minutes after these posts...oh look Lottie is a daddy's girl and here's Jimmy's playmat!
They definitely read here 😂
Trying to change peoples minds so we will praise them.
Most people try to teach their kids and play with them instead of being on their phones filming them, watching your kids thrive from your teachings is the praise.

also i bet when alex is not filming them in the playroom while supervising them hes just sat scrolling on his phone, like he thinks filming them and talking to them through his phone is bonding/playing with his kids, ugh!

Maybe call me old fashioned, and ill admit i use my phone around the kids but it goes right down and away when its time to play together, eat together, bath, bed etc, they’re all such important talking moments that just dont need a phone thrown in :/

Lottie looks really poorly in that photo. She is so pale and her eyes look as though she has dark rings all over them. She really looks malnourished poor little thing.

Reactions: 3
Lottie looks really poorly in that photo. She is so pale and her eyes look as though she has dark rings all over them. She really looks malnourished poor little thing.
I read a comment once someone said something similar to this and he pinned it on them being prem!

Reactions: 1
Just because you posted a picture of Alex and Lottie means nothing still. He treats her unfairly. She had the tape he knew it that made a fuss its not a toy but Lottie was happy playing with it just in her element. The older sister comes n wants it but Lottie standing her ground then bully sister comes in and snatched it hard of Lottie. Then Annabella gets it after its not a toy. Alex stop it. Just stop it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.