Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Mummy, Daddy, what do you do for work?’

’We sell every intimate detail about you all, your tantrums, tears, likes, dislikes and general lifestyle to the entire world, by posting photos and videos of you throughout the day’.

’But, why?’

’Because we’re greedy bastards, who should both have been sterilised at birth and aren’t worthy of being parents’.

’That’s okay, we’ll seek legal counsel when we turn 18 and ensure we’re awarded suitable compensation for the trauma, exploitation and danger you’ve exposed us to, then we’ll never speak to you again’.

’Whatever, can’t live without the gram kids, plus Daddy needs his gym time, instasham fame and tattoos and Mumma needs her leopard print sh1t and a boob job, cos she breastfed that bug eyed brother of yours until year 7’.

😡😈👿🤑🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Google Charlex Media
So am I right in thinking that October 2019 they had 77k in the bank? 😲

Thats a crazy amount of money for advertising shite, but NO amount of money is worth selling your kids for, hope they still have enough in 18yrs time when 5 lots of mental health will be needed! That's if the kids are still in contact with them after they realise just how mummy & Daddy made their money!

Greedy bastards. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
‘Mummy, Daddy, what do you do for work?’

’We sell every intimate detail about you all, your tantrums, tears, likes, dislikes and general lifestyle to the entire world, by posting photos and videos of you throughout the day’.

’But, why?’

’Because we’re greedy bastards, who should both have been sterilised at birth and aren’t worthy of being parents’.

’That’s okay, we’ll seek legal counsel when we turn 18 and ensure we’re awarded suitable compensation for the trauma, exploitation and danger you’ve exposed us to, then we’ll never speak to you again’.

’Whatever, can’t live without the gram kids, plus Daddy needs his gym time, instasham fame and tattoos and Mumma needs her leopard print sh1t and a boob job, cos she breastfed that bug eyed brother of yours until year 7’.

😡😈👿🤑🤮
This first statement of yours really got me, breaking it down like that makes it very sad. Like someone said previously on this thread, child actors don’t work as much as these children do, can only hope any money earned from adverts that the children have taken part in has been put aside for their future.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Niether I think are the girls, certainly not happy go lucky little girls, it's very sad as the damage is done, their early years will mould them for the future.

I believe these and all other parents that sell their kids to the world will suffer in some way later on in life, 😔
Who cares if the greedy parents suffer, these kids are going to suffer way more as they get older and realise every aspect of their life has been on show for any weirdo to look at.🤬

Reactions: 2
Who cares if the greedy parents suffer, these kids are going to suffer way more as they get older and realise every aspect of their life has been on show for any weirdo to look at.🤬
Sorry I meant the kids will suffer, I don't give a 💩 about the so called parents, they don't deserve to have kids, all the kids on Instagram who's lives are shown to the world will end up effected in some way.

There needs to be some regulations in place as these kids are 'working' 7 days a weeks, morning, noon and night 😡

Reactions: 5
They’re too thick to understand it, but even the supposedly educated Sellers of Daughters are blind to it too, the damage they’re doing.

If they found one of their kids were online, talking to a 50 year old man who said to them ‘send me a naked pic’ then they’d freak completely out and call the police. And yet!! Quite happy to supply these pictures day in day out, to any and every pweirdo on the internet!!! Alongside names, date of births, likes and dislikes, schools and addresses. They’ve made their children so incredibly vulnerable and don’t give a flying duck! They make me bleeping sick, I wish one of them would bleeping listen!

*sorry for all the fucks 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We I’ve just looked on line what someone said above, and u can see everything from the lives, £77k for selling your kids 😡😡 then there home address is in there, why so people do this money isn’t everything 😪

So am I right in thinking that October 2019 they had 77k in the bank? 😲

Thats a crazy amount of money for advertising shite, but NO amount of money is worth selling your kids for, hope they still have enough in 18yrs time when 5 lots of mental health will be needed! That's if the kids are still in contact with them after they realise just how mummy & Daddy made their money!

Greedy bastards. 😡
They’ll drain our nhs for their mental health needs!!!

Reactions: 1
£77k in the bank and they look that rough. More money than an awful lot of people will ever have and they look badly dressed and poorly.

£77k in the bank and they look that rough. More money than an awful lot of people will ever have and they look badly dressed and poorly.
Where do they shop for dining tables if they can’t afford one with that much in their bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where do they shop for dining tables if they can’t afford one with that much in their bank!
They are probably waiting for a #gifted one!

Why would anybody with a brain cell get rid of a dining table without a replacement, especially with 4 kids! They are both so crappy, don't put their kids first at all, they are just accessories to make them money.

What's happened to their YouTube channel, wasn't that supposed to happen last week??

Reactions: 1
Henry has so many late nights at Spurs 🙈 I get the father son bonding thing and football is a shared love but he seems to go all the time to midweek games?! He’ll be knackered tomorrow and then going to school with the energy boosting 3 yogurts and chocolate loops for brekkie no doubt 🤨

Reactions: 6
Henry has so many late nights at Spurs 🙈 I get the father son bonding thing and football is a shared love but he seems to go all the time to midweek games?! He’ll be knackered tomorrow and then going to school with the energy boosting 3 yogurts and chocolate loops for brekkie no doubt 🤨
My 10 year doesn't get to go to night time games it's far to late for one and it's freezing cold.

Girls all cried about going home well that isnt a surprise is it, having to spend the day with princess Charlotte and breastfeed Jimmy 🙄. Disclaimer nothing against breastfeeding but shes mentions it at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bizarrely, he’s changed his bio today. Doesn’t mention the children, nor the breastfeeding chavtastic bimbo he’s married to. Just ‘tick tock’.....

A true ’digital creator’ would know how to spell the media platform he’s trying to promote 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Bizarrely, he’s changed his bio today. Doesn’t mention the children, nor the breastfeeding chavtastic bimbo he’s married to. Just ‘tick tock’.....

A true ’digital creator’ would know how to spell the media platform he’s trying to promote 🤦🏼‍♀️
LOL and it’s even spelt correctly in the link he’s put next to his caption 🤣 idiot! How I yearn for the days of 2006 Facebook when you actually had to prove you were educated to join... how breeding should work too 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.