Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It is very innapropriate!

I think Sarah and Joel try to hard to be their daughters friends rather than being a parent, they are far to accepting of things.

There is so much responsibility when it comes to a belly button piercing they can easily become infected. Grace even said in one of her videos that her school does not allow more than one set of ear piercings. So in order for Grace to have this piercing they are going against the school as well. I highly doubt the school policy includes belly button piercings that would be a safety issue in regards to P.E.

With everything going on in regards to certain male influencers Joel and Sarah should be doing all they can in order to protect their young daughters not letting them get piercings that will make them appear far older than they are!
At the end of the day its just a piercing. I question alot of Sarah and Joel's parenting choices but this one seems more 'normal' to me. Alot of my friends had belly buttons pierced when I was at school and Im assuming she will keep it covered at school. Her having her belly button done is no reason why creepy men should go for her. Creepy men go for young girls because of how their brain works, nothing to do with how a girl looks/dresses 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Jojomoo

kids right now are growing up so fast, this is the normal now.

If you think a belly button is “sexual” thats very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

idk2

VIP Member
after 2 miscarriages im sure she should be more careful
A miscarriage can happen to anyone at any stage of pregnancy, through NO fault of the mothers. Let's not start shaming mothers now. There was nothing wrong with her being on a ride suitable for a 3 year old ffs.

Reactions: 31

kaykerr

lots of people on here were giving them agro for missing uploads, sarah miscarried twice, which is such a difficult thing to deal with whilst having a job where you have to create fun engaging and happy content, which is something that would have been extremely hard to do, hopefully this will give everyone a bit more understanding for the future with other creators if they miss uploads, there could be something so deep behind it.

Reactions: 29
Yeah, Holly helps with sophie and Chloe (mainly sophie), they used to have a girl called Lauren (they referred to her as the babysitter and even said she's mainly for sophie). They used to take her on holidays and cruises, think I remember them saying that Lauren and Sophie had their own room but Sophie got poorly (wanted her mummy) so they had to separate (may be wrong) and she'd be there as a different face for when Sophie was having a sensory overload or a meltdown to try and calm her down/distract her, They've spoken briefly about it in old videos and questions on Instagram! You'd always see Lauren in the background of videos, sitting with Sophie and holding Sophie's hand or just walking past. Lauren seems to have left and now Holly is in the picture! She seems to be really close with Kaci and grace too, filming tiktoks together and taking photos of each other, I was looking at grace's tiktok months ago and they were joking that Holly is their cousin, then Holly said she's their nanny. Sorry for the long post, my older brother has severe learning disabilities so I always do listen and watch when they talk about Sophie and her special needs etc. My brother is 27 and is non-verbal (he can't speak) but he can be a little 'terror' at times, he is mentally a young child. I admire them for how they are with Sophie, especially the center parc videos when Sophie has the meltdown over the bike and was pushing away etc, you could tell how stressed they were and maybe slightly embarrassed (people do judge), we still get the old strange looks even though it's 2021! They were really good with her at center parcs and I think it's good they show the challenges with Sophie as it does make people aware and it could help their younger audience understand special needs but I will admit, I think the camera should have been off at that time with the state sophie was in 😬. Just my opinion, show it yes but keep it to an extent for Sophie's sake. I'm glad they have the help though with Sophie, Chloe was in her terrible twos badly and it is a 'nightmare' at times. It's good for Sophie that her parents have recognised they need extra support with her! My parents don't always recognise this and it's hard. They've said in the past that Sophie has global delay disorder, I can't wait until they do her video explaining her health and her life. She's one strong girl. I pray for this family that Sophie lives a full life, you may not like them but Sophie was given a life expectancy of not living to be 13. She's now 9/10, I admire their strength with that as they now do not know if Sophie will be here in 5 years time but they hold the strength in their hearts that she'll live a full life. I believe she will and I'm glad she's got a family who are amazing with her. Sorry for the long post, I completely went off track but I have my own experiences with a family member who requires extra love and I'm so passionate about making sure he has a future where nobody will ever judge him again. I couldn't be more proud of my brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Marie95

Fair enough if you don't like her, but saying she looks 'musty' and commenting on her spots isn't really called for. She's 13, what teenager doesn't have spots? She's probably self conscious enough without someone mentioning it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Flowales

Just came across this thread and thought I’d point something out. Every YouTube family gets hate for something but it seems like the only hate these guys get is their money. Personally I don’t mind seeing them spend money or wear designer clothes. Joel and sara came from working class backgrounds so of course if they can afford something they do. They also put money away for their children and are open about that. From a parents perspective, you’re gunna take all the money you can get to be able to give your kids the best you can. think they’re a pretty normal family aside from the money. Teens into what’s on trend, hyper fun little ones etc. I know there’s not much hate on them at the minute but I do think there’s way worse families that deserve much more criticism than this one

Reactions: 24

briannajaynehawkes

it’s so refreshing to see Kaci enjoying her 16th birthday in London with friends. Love how she’s such a ‘normal’ teen unlike Mia Fizz and Isabelle Ingram who are the same age yet couldn’t be more different.. 0 social skills and almost removed from normality due to homeschooling etc, think Joel and Sarah have deffo done the right thing for Kaci letting her stay in school

Reactions: 24

hmchmcl

Expect Kaci to have the unlimited amount 🙄🙄🙄. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but how unfortunate looking is Kaci? She has no nice features. Why do they always leave the house looking like chavs? Money clearly doesn't buy class

Grace looked really cute in that vid
I have to disagree here. I think Kaci is naturally pretty. She doesn't wear much makeup anymore which is nice to see.

On another note, I can't stand when grace does the rock on sign with her hands.

Reactions: 23

Ottilie

VIP Member
I really wish that Grace was more individual.

I can understand being influenced by people on social media but she is completely obsessed with what other people are doing on Tiktok and she is becoming judgmental of her family members just because they are using certain products.

Everyone has different hair and skin types and will react differently to certain products. She was standing there saying that Aussie - Miracle Moist shampoo makes your hair greasy. Yes, of course it will make your hair greasy if you have a greasy hair type. That is because it is designed for people with slight dry/damaged hair, the clue is in the name. However that doesn't mean that it is a bad product, it just means it isn't the right product for you.

Does she really believe everything people say.

Reactions: 22

izzy56734

Ones got a beer in hand and the other’s got what looks like a vape!
View attachment 731864
i don’t usually back tbis family but to be completely honest me and my friends are the same age and probably do worse then them, we can’t forget kaci is just an ordinary girl, she isn’t promoting underage drinking or using nicotine as this isn’t even on her account and we can’t expect her friends to cater to this audience as well.

Reactions: 22
Expect Kaci to have the unlimited amount 🙄🙄🙄. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but how unfortunate looking is Kaci? She has no nice features. Why do they always leave the house looking like chavs? Money clearly doesn't buy class

Grace looked really cute in that vid
i think thats abit harsh to say about a 16 year old girl. everyone is pretty in their own way

Reactions: 21

Scapier88

VIP Member
This might sound strange but it was nice to see Joel showing emotion over the miscarriages so many men bottle it as they think as a man they can't be upset

• Heart

ChloeW94

Ridiculous idea for a video 😂 how about they tell their viewers you know the ones who have funded this whole thing
It’s beyond a joke now! Next it’ll be

“telling the DPD delivery driver the gender….we still don’t know….and either do you! *EMOTIONAL*”

• Haha
My daughter got her belly button done at 13 it’s not a massive deal in this day n age it’s no worse than ear piercing she asked we told her to save she did so we took her she is15 now n getting her nose pierced in the next few weeks which she has also saved for

Reactions: 20

Grejaha

VIP Member
I finished school a while ago so this grading system is different but apparently a 7 is an A and 5 is in between and B and C. So basically she got predominantly b/cs. shes got below average (when i was at school a C was frowned upon) but i guess thats good for her.

Just wanted to add I finished school with a minimum of 12 gcses as did majority of the cohort, ive noticed a lot of kids who don't even do 10 now ... things really have changed
Mmmm I think it’s a bit critical of you to say “she got below average” when a pass is a pass at the end of the day, and if she goes to sixth form/college then gcses don’t really matter that much once she gets her a levels. Considering she thought she wouldn’t even pass re and science and did (with dyslexia) that’s an achievement in itself IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gossboss14

VIP Member
Imagine me texting my manager and saying I’m not coming into work today because I feel self conscious about my hair 🥴 they really have no idea what it’s like to have real jobs and responsbilities

• Haha
Reactions: 18

welovegossip23

Wow. A 13 year old getting a belly button piercing?!! Now that seems ridiculous to me. Most people i know were only JUST allowed at 16. 13 seems extremely premature to me

• Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
It's lovely news that the pregnancy is going well after the recent miscarriages. I loved the way they did the video too with them talking through their story as a couple; it made a change from the usual over the top staged shite most influencers throw out for their pregnancy announcements.