Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t have gender reveals for the other kids, they said in a recent video. This is their last baby so maybe why. And they’ve never waited this long to find out either, it’s just dragging out because they wanted the private scan for both mothers to attend the first appointment being cancelled. They were actually told at their 20 week scan I believe but Joel hid the envelope so Sarah wouldn’t find it, but as we know she isn’t a patient person and probably did find it. I do think the constant mention of boy or brother is a tad annoying, when they spoke to kaci and said ‘your baby brother or sister’ she replied brother. Will she be upset if it’s actually a sister? I do get they want a boy, but maybe don’t be so vocal about it that way you can easily hid any disappointment without judgement. However, I do think this one is a boy and they’ve known all along.

Reactions: 7
If they didn’t want people to k ow the gender they shouldn’t have hyped it up until they were ready to share. Makes me think it’s a girl and they need time to digest it.

Idk how this could confirm anything? She’s holding someone else’s baby for the first time 🤷🏻‍♀️
like I said maybe I’m looking into it lmao calm down. she’s holding a baby boy and they posted it straight after the gender reveal. I’m not an inspector lol I’m just making assumptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree with you. This whole new baby/ gender reveal thing was a little bit over the top imo
It's official now, we've lost them to fame and money

As I see it, but it's only speculation ofc, it's a girl because of the faces they both had in the "we know" picture they posted in the stories yesterday
Idk I saw them a little bit disappointed and we all know they were desperate for a boy....but we'll see

Reactions: 6
like I said maybe I’m looking into it lmao calm down. she’s holding a baby boy and they posted it straight after the gender reveal. I’m not an inspector lol I’m just making assumptions.
I can understand where you are coming from!

A lot of families who are about to do gender reveals will often drop little hints here and there and will sometimes try and trick people into thinking they are having a specific gender.

It's all part of the fun and excitement, they want people to be curious and look for clues.

However it could just be coincidence! Who knows!

If this is the gender reveal though can you imagine what the baby shower is going to be like?

• Wow
  • Haha
If this is the gender reveal though can you imagine what the baby shower is going to be like?
I have seen gender reveal videos from a few families such as the Sacconejoly's, Inghams and Familyfizz and none of them were as over the top as this!

I can just imagine the baby shower! Hundreds of pounds spent on designer baby clothes that are just going to be puked on!

Reactions: 2
Kaci is filming a video with Saffron Barker.... God help them all if she is what the kids aspire to be like. I thought Kaci had gone off Saffron as she made it a point a few times to say she's not her fave youtuber anymore in a few videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think they were having a Royal baby judging by the way everyone is reacting!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely a boy Erin said she wanted it to be a girl and is then so shocked when finds out gender. Bit of a weird video idea imo

Reactions: 2
Ridiculous idea for a video 😂 how about they tell their viewers you know the ones who have funded this whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ridiculous idea for a video 😂 how about they tell their viewers you know the ones who have funded this whole thing
It’s beyond a joke now! Next it’ll be

“telling the DPD delivery driver the gender….we still don’t know….and either do you! *EMOTIONAL*”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It sounds like she is saying 'He' to me but maybe I am reading to much into it :p
When I was pregnant the midwives always referred to the baby as 'he' and I knew it was a girl but my midwife told me it's to differenciate between when they are speaking about the mothers heartbeat etc

I don’t think they need to do a gender reveal for the viewers think it’s pretty obvious it’s a boy. We already know.

Reactions: 7
Baby related views are definitely dropping. The views are on recent baby related videos are the lowest on their vids for some while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.