Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think kaci did really well, the education system is not for everyone and she knew this but she worked against and came out with a really good set of grades. remember she also struggles with i think dyslexia (correct me if wrong) which will make her struggle even harder. also dont agree with a lot of things about this family but i do love how her parents aren’t forcing her down the uni route, university is not the only way to get a job!! but overall she did really well and she should be proud of her resukts

Reactions: 13
i think kaci did really well, the education system is not for everyone and she knew this but she worked against and came out with a really good set of grades. remember she also struggles with i think dyslexia (correct me if wrong) which will make her struggle even harder. also dont agree with a lot of things about this family but i do love how her parents aren’t forcing her down the uni route, university is not the only way to get a job!! but overall she did really well and she should be proud of her resukts
I agree. I find it quite sad how her prediction video was taken down because people were being rude about her not expecting to pass everything. I think her being happy with just passing everything will also help other kids who may have felt disheartened not getting all too grades feel better about their results. All in all I’m glad Kaci didn’t just decide that she wants to just be an influencer and clearly has pushed herself to get a very good set of results.

Reactions: 9
in comparison to her predicted/mock grades i think she has done amazingly. in science she went from a 2 to a 4
I finished school a while ago so this grading system is different but apparently a 7 is an A and 5 is in between and B and C. So basically she got predominantly b/cs. shes got below average (when i was at school a C was frowned upon) but i guess thats good for her.

Just wanted to add I finished school with a minimum of 12 gcses as did majority of the cohort, ive noticed a lot of kids who don't even do 10 now ... things really have changed

Reactions: 6
I finished school a while ago so this grading system is different but apparently a 7 is an A and 5 is in between and B and C. So basically she got predominantly b/cs. shes got below average (when i was at school a C was frowned upon) but i guess thats good for her.

Just wanted to add I finished school with a minimum of 12 gcses as did majority of the cohort, ive noticed a lot of kids who don't even do 10 now ... things really have changed
Mmmm I think it’s a bit critical of you to say “she got below average” when a pass is a pass at the end of the day, and if she goes to sixth form/college then gcses don’t really matter that much once she gets her a levels. Considering she thought she wouldn’t even pass re and science and did (with dyslexia) that’s an achievement in itself IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

she has dyslexia andshe really improved from her mock grades. tbh she goes to a normal state school and It was closed down for a while and it was teacher assessed.

Reactions: 4
Is that the norm now to have to buy so many supplies for school? I left ten years ago and all we had to bring was a pen

kaci and grace have gone to spain without sarah and joel by the looks! i think ava was with them too, sophie chloe sarah and joel are all in a holiday house. i couldn’t imagine going away without your parents at 13! thoughts

Reactions: 1
kaci and grace have gone to spain without sarah and joel by the looks! i think ava was with them too, sophie chloe sarah and joel are all in a holiday house. i couldn’t imagine going away without your parents at 13! thoughts
I don’t see a problem with it, their parents seem to have a lot of trust in them!

Reactions: 1
I get what Sarah was trying to do but making a huge deal about the value in saving less than a pound kind of seems hollow when you’re all dressed head to toe in designer gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing with this family is that money seems to control their lives. Most videos involve money

Reactions: 7

I think it depends on the school as well, I only have 8, most people have more but it’s not held me back in any way. You’re being quite harsh considering her grades were based on her work when they’ve not been physically in school for a last amount of the last 2 years. GCSE’s aren’t everything, as long as you get the grades you need to go onto the next thing then it doesn’t really matter

Reactions: 3
I can understand why Sarah was getting annoyed, the amount of stationary the girls get every year is ridiculous and I doubt they need everything new, there are probably a few things they could use from last year. Grace deliberately got a more expensive ruler just because it looked better than the other ones... she could have also got some pencils and a rubber for the same price but she refused to get the set because she didn't like the look of it. However she didn't seem to care that kaci got two sets of highlighters and only seemed to get annoyed with Grace which doesn't seem fair at all.

I have a feeling that going to WHSmith is more Joel's idea and Sarah would probably rather go to Tesco!

I think its a real shame how self-conscious Grace is. When ever she makes a decision she always looks for kaci's approval and wants to know what the other kids are going to be getting or wearing at school. Kaci told Joel it would be embarrassing if Grace got a white board and a few years ago she told Grace not to get a lunch box.

I feel like sometimes Grace doesn't get the things she likes just because she thinks she will be judged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
11304646-2FA7-481C-BF6E-5CC67E975620.jpeg

They’ve gone to visit Joel’s sister apparently. Not sure why ava has gone with them in that case but she seems to go on most trips with them as a close family friend

Reactions: 2
I do think Sarah was in the right, they need to learn these things for when they’ll eventually move out on their own. But at the same time I find it a bit weird that that’s where they’re trying to save money and now all the super expensive clothes etc they buy all the time 😅

Reactions: 8
I wonder how they’re gonna adapt to the videos as kaci gets older. I doubt she will wanna participate as much especially in the 24 hour challenges with her baby sisters. Even when they do lego sponsorships and say it’s their favourite thing to do, like we all know kaci and grace don’t sit round that kitchen table making lego. A family channel can be cute and wholesome but the age range in their children will make future videos more difficult i think. i think grace and kaci would wanna be seen as influencers and aiming for their image to be seen that way, especially kaci, rather than the daughters in a family channel

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.