Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video last night just confirmed she is pregnant to me....Sarah cannot lie for toffee!
The crib may not have been for them but everything else points towards pregnant or trying to conceive.
Time will tell

Reactions: 5
Its the way they avoided the question completely for me, yes they explained some points which hinted towards pregnancy but they also avoided others that they can't explain. Im in two minds whether they are or if they're just hyping it up for views. If they not I do see them having another one soon

Reactions: 3
Sarah and Joel have gone to the Brits... everyone in audience are "key workers" but I've seen quite a few youtubers/Instagram people have gone?

Reactions: 2
Sarah and Joel have gone to the Brits... everyone in audience are "key workers" but I've seen quite a few youtubers/Instagram people have gone?
2,500 out of the 4,000 in the audience are key workers who won tickets. The rest were corporate tickets which some have gifted to youtubers/influencers like pizzahut did with dadvgs

So tomorrow they have a video going up called ‘Friday video special’ could this be an announcement?

Anyone see the PR packaged from Beauty Works to Kaci with the bottled alcohol in? I think this is sooo irresponsible! Considering how young her followers will be and the fact she’s only 15 herself! Her followers and beauty works followers combined are just shy of 1.5 millions!

Reactions: 3
Thoughts?
Absolutely baffled by that. What’s wrong with his hair? I thought it looked fine. I see nothing wrong with it myself so who’s hating? Is he really not posting because of his hair?! I mean, really?
So it wasn’t a a video about the brits because he says we will refilm it.

🤦‍♀️ ffs. ‘Someone was mean about my hair’. How old is he again? 14?
Imagine if Chris Ingham could be so self conscious about his hair and not upload.

I used to like DVG and think some comments were a bit harsh but recently I've gone from thinking they were ok to what I call the 1 million curse. It's all ads, extravagant unrelatable lifestyle now and their egos are massive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s wrong with Joel’s hair or what does he think is wrong?
Imagine if Chris Ingham could be so self conscious about his hair and not upload.

I used to like DVG and think some comments were a bit harsh but recently I've gone from thinking they were ok to what I call the 1 million curse. It's all ads, extravagant unrelatable lifestyle now and their egos are massive.

Imagine me texting my manager and saying I’m not coming into work today because I feel self conscious about my hair 🥴 they really have no idea what it’s like to have real jobs and responsbilities

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joel acting like a kardashian over his hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure none of their majority pre teen fans care that much, very ridiculous and spoilt to phrase a story like that and cancel a video over his hair that isn’t even a problem

Maybe they made a video about the Brits and realised how entitled they sound so that’s why they’re re filming it, either way it’s really odd IMO, esp bc they have an editor who would’ve spent time to edit a video Joel has now cancelled over his hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dramatic af

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.