Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless I guess they didn’t want to say too soon because of the two miscarriages. But yes as usual tattle was right lol

Reactions: 12
They are pregnant.. 😆love it when people guess before the announcement...

Reactions: 3
See, I want to say that was a lovely video. And it was. But kind of takes a lot away from it for me knowing it’s been re filmed so Joel could put a bloody hat on. Takes away the authenticity.

Reactions: 15
See, I want to say that was a lovely video. And it was. But kind of takes a lot away from it for me knowing it’s been re filmed so Joel could put a bloody hat on. Takes away the authenticity.
Totally agree. As nice as it was, the first video would’ve been more sweeter if that’s the right word. No one would’ve cared for his hair, the story is what we were watching.

Reactions: 4
I am balling my eyes out watching that vid that was such a lovely video. I do feel bad for bad mouthing them but I don’t like how they had to make that silly video last week they could’ve just left it

Reactions: 6
Honestly loved that video! Even if it was re filmed it was still a genuine, heart felt, no b*llsh*t video. The love these two have for each other is so lovely to see.

Reactions: 13
lots of people on here were giving them agro for missing uploads, sarah miscarried twice, which is such a difficult thing to deal with whilst having a job where you have to create fun engaging and happy content, which is something that would have been extremely hard to do, hopefully this will give everyone a bit more understanding for the future with other creators if they miss uploads, there could be something so deep behind it.

Reactions: 29
I did watch the video in the end because everyone was saying what a nice video it was and I agree. Miscarriages in November, January and 12 weeks pregnant now.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of them but my daughter is, she said they were preggo, really sweet video lovely to see how excited they are, almost made me broody.. it’s seeing things like that that make me sad We have an only child.

Reactions: 1
This might sound strange but it was nice to see Joel showing emotion over the miscarriages so many men bottle it as they think as a man they can't be upset

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so happy for them both and the whole family! The video was so well put together nothing over the top or annoying click bait and build up. Genuinely so happy for them both and I wish Sarah a healthy and happy pregnancy ❤ Can’t wait to see Kaci and Grace’s reaction, Joel brought me to tears when he teared up! Absolutely love this family, sending nothing but well wishes to them ❤

Reactions: 5
Oh that video made me tear up, I’m so happy for them.
I would love for Sarah to have a boy but looking at the scan the nub looks girly!! Does anyone else think so too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.