Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c4tsluv

I met dvg at sitc in 2019 and kaci stood on my foot🤦🏽‍♀️🤣they where surprisingly nice but it seemed like quite an act? I don’t watch there vids anymore because they do my head in but yeah I just thought I’d say that

abc i like tea

I wonder what will happen to Grace’s gecko in 3/4 years when she’s an adult, whether she’ll lose interest or not. Not saying this is what she’s going to do or what anyway would do, but maybe the reason Sarah and Joel don’t want her to get the rabbits is because they don’t want to be responsible for them when she moves out?
they’ll probably sell it like their dog

ses3711

VIP Member
I agree I think she got a lot from it but they should do it again. Not necessarily on camera but to keep the memory of what to expect fresh in her mind.

idk2

VIP Member
This is interesting but if they operate as sole traders that would be on companies house too unless they operate as a partnership (this is risky). If you click on Joel's name on companies house it reveals all the companies hes been or is a director for
Sole traders don't have to register with companies house as they're classed as self-employed rather than a LTD company or partnership so this figure wouldn't be online anywhere. It is more risky this way but that's probably why they could have split the income between company and sole trader.

ses3711

VIP Member
A lot of people get tutors for children right the way through high school. I don’t think they push education as much as we think

ses3711

VIP Member
What’s wrong with Joel’s hair or what does he think is wrong?
Imagine if Chris Ingham could be so self conscious about his hair and not upload.

I used to like DVG and think some comments were a bit harsh but recently I've gone from thinking they were ok to what I call the 1 million curse. It's all ads, extravagant unrelatable lifestyle now and their egos are massive.

Scapier88

VIP Member
After someone pointed out that kaci is putting on a voice I keep hearing it Like in today’s videos the way she was talking and when she was trying to say caffeine
I think that was just her dyslexia that she could see the word but couldn't pronounce it

Hy13

According to comments on Roland’s latest video, Lilly has had some personal things happen (I won’t say on here, not my child not my place to talk about her business). Apparently she has privated all of her social media because of this too. Someone said Roland did a TikTok live the other day explaining that she is at her mums house and Roland has spoken to her about the personal thing. The issue I’m struggling to understand is Roland replying to people in the comments about where Lilly is, he’s giving everyone a different response. He’s told people she’s busy with friends, he’s told people she’s never coming back to YouTube, he’s told people she is having a break and he’s told people she hasn’t been interested in the videos they’re making. There’s no solid answer from Roland...but if you search the comments of his latest video, the top comment with 33 replies should explain everything for you.
Which video was it on? I can't see comments unless it's been deleted and the replies about why seem to change all the time! Even the post on stories there's a lot of reasons being said

anonauntie

VIP Member
What’s her social media?
I don’t want to directly link them, but I saw via her Facebook back in June. It is also on her Instagram her sister (who I didn’t realise was her sister hence my first question regarding Joel’s siblings I wasn’t aware of Bethany) also slightly mentions losing someone close to them.
Edit sorry her Facebook is now private I didn’t realise.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the other kids genders were surprises??? From yesterday’s video it sounded like chloe was, and that they’ll keep this gender a surprise???

yuza

Chatty Member
What is their tiktok? I can’t see any video with comments unless they deleted them?
Sorry I wasn’t very clear. The comments are on their latest YouTube video! I don’t have TikTok, I’m just going by what someone said in the YouTube comments about it x

Which video was it on? I can't see comments unless it's been deleted and the replies about why seem to change all the time! Even the post on stories there's a lot of reasons being said
They have deleted the comment now, it was still there when I posted, sorry!