Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's lovely news that the pregnancy is going well after the recent miscarriages. I loved the way they did the video too with them talking through their story as a couple; it made a change from the usual over the top staged shite most influencers throw out for their pregnancy announcements.

Reactions: 18
Personally don't really know why they get so much hate over ads, things like that don't bother me as I just skip past an ad if it doesn't interest me and at least they disclose them, plus all this talk about how money has changed them when they've had money even before youtube. Yes some videos I find boring as I'm not into challenges etc but personally compared to a lot of other family vloggers they seem like nice genuine people who don't do shady stuff *cough* inghams *cough* I also sympathized with Joel regarding his insecurities about his hair. Anyways really happy for them and hope the pregnancy runs smoothly and it will be interesting to see how they film the lead up to the birth. Hoping they can fix chloe's behavior before the new baby comes.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if the other kids genders were surprises??? From yesterday’s video it sounded like chloe was, and that they’ll keep this gender a surprise???

Does anyone know if the other kids genders were surprises??? From yesterday’s video it sounded like chloe was, and that they’ll keep this gender a surprise???
I saw Sarah’s put in her story something about gender reveal nails so I guess they’ll be doing a gender reveal?

Reactions: 2
I interpreted it as Sarah was disappointed Chloe was a girl before she was born but once Chloe was born she was happy she was a girl and wouldn’t have changed her

Reactions: 9
I interpreted it as Sarah was disappointed Chloe was a girl before she was born but once Chloe was born she was happy she was a girl and wouldn’t have changed her
Yeah if I remember correctly in the Chloe birth video they were referring to her as her before she was born.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really tacky and not at all genuine that Joel is advertising PayPal “pay in 3” (you can pay in 3 interest free instalments but if you miss the payments you are charged a late fee). When they do ads for kids products or films or technology etc I can overlook it, but this is just taking the piss considering they have made no secret of their wealth and fortune.

Reactions: 5
Personally don't really know why they get so much hate over ads, things like that don't bother me as I just skip past an ad if it doesn't interest me and at least they disclose them, plus all this talk about how money has changed them when they've had money even before youtube. Yes some videos I find boring as I'm not into challenges etc but personally compared to a lot of other family vloggers they seem like nice genuine people who don't do shady stuff *cough* inghams *cough* I also sympathized with Joel regarding his insecurities about his hair. Anyways really happy for them and hope the pregnancy runs smoothly and it will be interesting to see how they film the lead up to the birth. Hoping they can fix chloe's behavior before the new baby comes.
I wouldn’t say they get a lot of hate? People disagree with the odd thing but overall people reallly like them on here.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s really tacky and not at all genuine that Joel is advertising PayPal “pay in 3” (you can pay in 3 interest free instalments but if you miss the payments you are charged a late fee). When they do ads for kids products or films or technology etc I can overlook it, but this is just taking the piss considering they have made no secret of their wealth and fortune.
Most their fans are under 18 anyway and wouldn't be able to get credit via paypal lol

• Haha
Most their fans are under 18 anyway and wouldn't be able to get credit via paypal lol
That doesn’t change the fact he’s trying to advertise something that he clearly doesn’t need, just makes it clear that they’ll advertise anything for money now even if it’s not something they would need to use themselves

That doesn’t change the fact he’s trying to advertise something that he clearly doesn’t need, just makes it clear that they’ll advertise anything for money now even if it’s not something they would need to use themselves
This family are obsessed with doing adds and sponsers!

Im glad kaci isnt uploading and should have her mind on revising and working towards her GCSE's. Creating content is time consuming thinking of ideas, planning, filming then editing. With the way that her parents are (Especially sarah) I can believe they've told her to forget about youtube until she's finished her exams. I am just so happy that she is actually going sixth form cause theres too many youtubers her age who cant wait to finish school just to do youtube full time and not have any higher education qualifications. Maybe when she finishes sixth form she will have an idea if she wants to progress further with youtube or sport as I know shes mentioned she wants to have a sporty career

Reactions: 14
What a sweet video. It’s a shame they can’t tell the younger two but I do understand their reasonings.

Really do love Sarah and Joel’s relationship, it’s so real compared to some youtubers.

Reactions: 12
I honestly do wish them the best in terms of this pregnancy. I can't even imagine what they went through having to deal with two miscarriages. Today's video was very sweet with the girls.

However Joel sitting there saying how he wanted the video to be Authentic to them sounded like a bit of a joke to me. He re-made the video just because of his hair!

I think in only a very few amount of their videos do they actually come across as being genuine.

This family come across to me as being the most un-authentic, geniune and down to earth family on Youtube.

Everything they do comes across as being fake and scripted and half the time they appear like they just can't be bothered. This has been going on way before the miscarriages as well. They will only film in there expensive tracksuits and half the adds and sponsers they do they don't even use.

Reactions: 3
Im glad kaci isnt uploading and should have her mind on revising and working towards her GCSE's. Creating content is time consuming thinking of ideas, planning, filming then editing. With the way that her parents are (Especially sarah) I can believe they've told her to forget about youtube until she's finished her exams. I am just so happy that she is actually going sixth form cause theres too many youtubers her age who cant wait to finish school just to do youtube full time and not have any higher education qualifications. Maybe when she finishes sixth form she will have an idea if she wants to progress further with youtube or sport as I know shes mentioned she wants to have a sporty career
I think Sarah said she had been giving Kaci talks to get her to try a bit with school because she didn’t just want her to focus on YouTube. She’s also talked about getting Kaci tutors and telling her off one time on camera last year when Kaci came down to lunch and hadn’t started online school yet because she spent ages getting dressed. I can definitely see Sarah making sure she’s focusing on getting through her exams first.

Reactions: 6
A lot of people get tutors for children right the way through high school. I don’t think they push education as much as we think

I honestly do wish them the best in terms of this pregnancy. I can't even imagine what they went through having to deal with two miscarriages. Today's video was very sweet with the girls.

However Joel sitting there saying how he wanted the video to be Authentic to them sounded like a bit of a joke to me. He re-made the video just because of his hair!

I think in only a very few amount of their videos do they actually come across as being genuine.

This family come across to me as being the most un-authentic, geniune and down to earth family on Youtube.

Everything they do comes across as being fake and scripted and half the time they appear like they just can't be bothered. This has been going on way before the miscarriages as well. They will only film in there expensive tracksuits and half the adds and sponsers they do they don't even use.
What do you mean by unauthentic, but genuine and down to earth? That’s a direct contradiction in the same sentence! Maybe I’ve missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of people get tutors for children right the way through high school. I don’t think they push education as much as we think
Yeah I remember in one her her videos (I think it was q and a one) she said she hadn’t been making many videos because ‘there haven’t really been any proper trends’ and she didn’t know what to film. I think that’s really her style of video. Doing the current challenge/trend videos rather than YouTube being a creative outlet (which is fine. I’m not saying every video needs to be an original) but to me her not posting seems more likely to be from lack of ideas rather than focusing on exams.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.