Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like MLM BS “make 6 figures doing what you love” I’m sure she’s got some scam in the works. She used to be close to a girl named Jessica Zalums but I haven’t seen them mention each other for a while. I hope I don’t get in trouble for mentioning her cause she’s only got 6K followers so I won’t talk about her again but she used to be in “business” with Crystal doing some women’s empowerment/mentoring nonsense. She’s a nutcase too if you want to check out her gram 😂
I went to school with Jessica. They had a falling out a few years ago, can’t tell you why because I don’t know. Jessica has lost a lot of friends due to her pushing her MLM water business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s always people who’s lives are in shambles that become “mentors” and “life coaches” 😂

Hasn’t had custody of her kids for most of their lives - let me teach you how to balance parenting and work life.
Broke - let me teach you how to achieve financial independence
Has meltdowns/crying fits on Instagram/drinks too much/has been arrested - let me tell you how to live your dreams 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s always people who’s lives are in shambles that become “mentors” and “life coaches” 😂

Hasn’t had custody of her kids for most of their lives - let me teach you how to balance parenting and work life.
Has meltdowns/crying fits on Instagram/drinks too much/has been arrested - let me tell you how to live your dreams 🤣
100%. I wouldn’t be surprised if Crystal is setting up for another MLM scam. It’s how they all find each other.

Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) companies often target vulnerable women for several reasons:

1. Women are often seen as more empathetic and nurturing, making them more likely to be interested in products that are marketed as helping others or improving their lives.
  2. Women who are stay-at-home mothers or caregivers may be seeking a way to make money from home or supplement their family's income, and MLMs often market themselves as a flexible and lucrative business opportunity.
  3. MLM companies often prey on people's financial insecurities by promising huge profits and financial freedom. Women who are struggling financially may be more susceptible to these promises.
  4. MLMs often use emotional manipulation to recruit new members, such as appealing to a woman's desire for social connections, personal growth, and recognition.
  5. MLM companies may also target women who are experiencing a life transition, such as divorce or job loss, as they may be seeking a way to rebuild their lives.

Reactions: 7

Thanks for the reminder that Crystal blurted out in one of her manic rants that she had the police at her door for most of last year!

What was THAT all about Crystal?
And you have the nerve to make accusations that everyone around you is unstable and abusive but what the duck did YOU do to have the cops on your ass all year? What kind of crazy, illegal bullshit have you been pulling Sally Sanctimonious?

I was hungover to within an inch of my life yesterday and was one of the 16-20 people who caught her live. I figured I had just the right amount of brain cells left to listen to her delusional verbal diarrhoea…

I screen-recorded about 20 minutes of it and it was HECTIC. She constantly talked over top of that Lydia chick, and even when Lydia desperately tried to insert herself into what was being spoken about, Crystal would pop it into fourth gear and just keep going.

She contradicted herself so much and made absolutely no sense. I’ll go through the video and report back with some Crystal Clangers. She’s absolutely bleeping crazy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I went to school with Jessica. They had a falling out a few years ago, can’t tell you why because I don’t know. Jessica has lost a lot of friends due to her pushing her MLM water business.
Jessica pulled a whole bunch of Tamworth girls into her MLM orbit... some are still desperately trying to make money from it, and they all appear to be Jessica's "downline". If it works like I think it does, the only person who ever made any money was Jessica.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jessica pulled a whole bunch of Tamworth girls into her MLM orbit... some are still desperately trying to make money from it, and they all appear to be Jessica's "downline". If it works like I think it does, the only person who ever made any money was Jessica.
Does she make money though? She talks it up like she does but her husband has a very good, very high paying job in finance. That’s why everything she posts about financial freedom is laughable.

Does she make money though? She talks it up like she does but her husband has a very good, very high paying job in finance. That’s why everything she posts about financial freedom is laughable.
I don't actually know her, but it's indeed laughable if she has a well-off backup and can essentially just spout whatever crap she likes about being a wild woman who can have it all. I think the MLM is called GAZ, and Crystal, and about four other people I have known throughout my life all got involved with it and as far as I can tell, made nothing substantial.

Jessica claims to be in the top 2% of affiliate marketers according to her Insta, which should theoretically mean she's turning a profit. All of this stuff is just grifting, though, so who knows?

Reactions: 3
Is it ‘weird’ to have O negative blood? Is it ‘weird’ to be left handed? None of those things are weird, they’re less common.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it ‘weird’ to have O negative blood? Is it ‘weird’ to be left handed? None of those things are weird, they’re less common.
And bitten by midgees. Yeah Crystal we live in Australia hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I’m sure with her special o negative and prone to bites blood she would never think of boring basic things like flyscreens! They would never do in a holistic open plan grand designs featured home.
She is so desperate to be special and set apart from the masses.

Reactions: 4
Why do they call it that?
It’s reclaimed swap land and has mega sized mosquitoes. (Open Sores is also a pun on the suburb’s name and it being the less desirable end of Byron Shire.)

A previous poster asked if I live there, and I don’t and I wouldn’t due to open sores, but I know the area well from work.

Reactions: 5
She’s going down a lot of rabbit holes lately.
She’s really losing it.
I hope she’s being watched very carefully, she sounds like she’s about to really unravel.
That account she linked is literally insane. No time to parent her children but time to go down rabbit holes of absurd conspiracies. bleeping hell.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s reclaimed swap land and has mega sized mosquitoes. (Open Sores is also a pun on the suburb’s name and it being the less desirable end of Byron Shire.)

A previous poster asked if I live there, and I don’t and I wouldn’t due to open sores, but I know the area well from work.
Yep it’s a play on the name of the Byron not Byron suburb she lives in, that is very well known for its mozzies.
That sunset gathering of wild holistic Christian women would have been a nice feast for the big bugs.

Reactions: 4
She’s going down a lot of rabbit holes lately.
She’s really losing it.
I hope she’s being watched very carefully, she sounds like she’s about to really unravel.
That account she linked is literally insane. No time to parent her children but time to go down rabbit holes of absurd conspiracies. bleeping hell.
Who gives a flying rat’s ass about what Crystal is “researching” in all the time she apparently doesn’t have?
No-one.
Go to bunnings, buy some cable ties and bricks and make something. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the duck does everything have to be a 'movement' !? I mean, it all lasts 48 hours but fuckkkk shutup.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.