Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going down a lot of rabbit holes lately.
She’s really losing it.
I hope she’s being watched very carefully, she sounds like she’s about to really unravel.
That account she linked is literally insane. No time to parent her children but time to go down rabbit holes of absurd conspiracies. bleeping hell.
I'll be fucked if I give up my kitchenaide Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jessica pulled a whole bunch of Tamworth girls into her MLM orbit... some are still desperately trying to make money from it, and they all appear to be Jessica's "downline". If it works like I think it does, the only person who ever made any money was Jessica.
Sad. How does she live with herself?
---
Does she make money though? She talks it up like she does but her husband has a very good, very high paying job in finance. That’s why everything she posts about financial freedom is laughable.
Every time she talks about how her and her husband met by “having a booty shake off on a nightclub dance floor” I CRINGE. And she talks about it a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sad. How does she live with herself?
---

Every time she talks about how her and her husband met by “having a booty shake off on a nightclub dance floor” I CRINGE. And she talks about it a lot.
She loves a pyramid scheme. She sold isaGeniX before the water.
I’ve stopped watching her stories, I was sick of her condescending tone. Can see why she was friends with crystal.

Why the duck does everything have to be a 'movement' !? I mean, it all lasts 48 hours but fuckkkk shutup.
Look, my days in aCtiViSm with the student union was a mOvEment. We got photocopying cost reduced AND Vegan meals in the Caf! The impacts of this have been MONUMENTAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she talking about in that last rant? I cannot make head nor tail out of it. God, she is all over the place. She’s going to Bunnings dressed up as a woman? What else would she be dressed as, the fkn Easter bunny?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is she talking about in that last rant? I cannot make head nor tail out of it. God, she is all over the place. She’s going to Bunnings dressed up as a woman? What else would she be dressed as, the fkn Easter bunny?
Look, it's Crystal. Very possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bunnings is a masculine place apparently. It's weird that she as a woman dressed like a woman is even there. But she's breaking stereotypes. Right.

• Haha
Bunnings is a masculine place apparently. It's weird that she as a woman dressed like a woman is even there. But she's breaking stereotypes. Right.
Totally weird, wacky, raw, real and cRaZy

• Haha
That post she shared earlier today about KitchenAid hating women was from an anti-trans account, where they said KitchenAid uses "men dressed as women" in their advertising, because they have a transwoman ambassador.

I'm guessing her "going to Bunnings dressed as a woman" was meant to be some sort of ham-fisted way of saying she deserves kudos for how hard it is to exist in masculine places like Bunnings as a biological woman? I don't know if she even understands what she stands for or what she's saying. And who is she kidding about Bunnings being a "masculine" place? There's literally something for everyone there.

Reactions: 8
How about the dramatic difference between last weeks manic high speed ramblings and tonight’s slow blinking like she was struggling to keep her eyes open at times…. Perhaps the calamine is a sedative.

• Haha
That post she shared earlier today about KitchenAid hating women was from an anti-trans account, where they said KitchenAid uses "men dressed as women" in their advertising, because they have a transwoman ambassador.

I'm guessing her "going to Bunnings dressed as a woman" was meant to be some sort of ham-fisted way of saying she deserves kudos for how hard it is to exist in masculine places like Bunnings as a biological woman? I don't know if she even understands what she stands for or what she's saying. And who is she kidding about Bunnings being a "masculine" place? There's literally something for everyone there.
Does she think she is the only female that goes there? Seriously.
She had no idea how to explain the kitchen aid thing hence she suddenly “didn’t have time to talk about it”. Like we were all begging her to talk about it??!?
She has taken her bullying highlight down. Shine the light project has been replaced by the anti-narcissist project.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Most of the staff at my local Bunnings are women. How strange to think it’s male dominated 🫠

Reactions: 10
So the Canadian 🍆 was also a narcissist? Is that what she was referring to when she said her long list of narcissists ‘stopped in January’?

Reactions: 3
She’s had a couple of bottles of wine for dinner again. She is drunk as duck.

So the Canadian 🍆 was also a narcissist? Is that what she was referring to when she said her long list of narcissists ‘stopped in January’?
Probably. She mentioned this in her live apparently. She said both ex-husbands, grandpa boyfriend, and the Canadian deck are all narcissists.

Does she think she is the only female that goes there? Seriously.
She had no idea how to explain the kitchen aid thing hence she suddenly “didn’t have time to talk about it”. Like we were all begging her to talk about it??!?
She has taken her bullying highlight down. Shine the light project has been replaced by the anti-narcissist project.
And this is her business account. She must be shedding genuine followers like crazy.

What is she planning to do to save women dressed as women from narcissists? What makes her qualified to identify them in the first place? Or perhaps she's just planning on starting a movement where anyone who doesn't put up with her tit in a relationship or friendship is labelled a narcissist.

Just curious, Crystal … If the Canadian realtor is a horrible narcissist, then what does that make the pathetic woman who literally abandoned her kids to fly herself halfway around the world just to duck the guy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her incoherent rant really is something else tonight. It makes absolutely no sense, she has to be off her face. I’m always shocked when they’re still there the next day like she hasn’t woken up in the morning and deleted them. Maybe she really is just that delusional

Makes me love my kitchenaide even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
You made me snort my wine 🤣
---
She’s had a couple of bottles of wine for dinner again. She is drunk as duck.

Probably. She mentioned this in her live apparently. She said both ex-husbands, grandpa boyfriend, and the Canadian deck are all narcissists.
Who knew narcissism was so common 😵💫

• Haha
Far out, girl is trashed. I’m going to go and “be A stand”

We all know being a stand for something is important. I’m going to choose a plant stand from Bunnings AND I’m going to go choose my “a” (plant) stand dressed as a woman, holding my KitchenAid (just to confuse others about my gender.

I think Crystal is quite confused about what her A stand is? Is she about women’s rights OR is she transphobic and doing the work of patriarchy? Cos you kinda can’t be both.

Does she know that true narcissism is quite rare? Also does she know that she is the common denominator in these relationships?

Do you think girl knows that you’re only meant to dab calamine ON the actual bites?She applies calamine like she applies painted fish.

So many questions that she is too busy to answer…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.