Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Just buy a jeep with some Mercedes stickers....
Instant G Wagon! Park it next to the Kymco/Vespa.
Nobody will know the difference.....
You’re welcome, Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
As a woman, I absolutely do not have to uplift other women just because we’re all women. What kind of deluded, ignorant bullshit is that? And if she wants to die on that particular hill, we’re mostly women on here, sharing our thoughts and opinions based on our abilities to think critically…. why is she not lifting us up? LIFT US UP, CRYSTAL!!!!

I will happily cheer on the people in my life who deserve it - the ones who are trying hard to be the best version of themselves. She, however, is an absolute fuckwit and her behaviour last night in the hospital was vile.

• Heart

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I shudder to truly reconcile the amount of time she must spend glued to her phone each day. The quotes. The reposts. The reels. The rants. The beach chats. Answering all the comments and DMs. It’s ridiculous.

I have kids. And I barely have time for social media. I’m typing this in the small window of time that exists before everyone needs lunch…

There is absolutely no need for her to be on Instagram for her work, as she claims she’s fully booked for 2023. She’s also not an influencer and has no obligations to any brands or collaborations. Nobody buys Bunnings curtains on a whim…. that’s not how curtain-purchasing works.

Crystal, honey, stop photographing everything for the sole purpose of creating content. Stop playing the victim. Take some responsibility. “Solo parenting” will be MUCH less overwhelming if you don’t have your fucking head buried in your phone all day and all night.

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
I find it perplexing that a woman of this age thinks the worst thing she can do is drive a mum car. I’d you were 20 I’d get it. But being almost 40, she should be finding something safe and reliable that gets her kids from A to B. God forbid her car would blend in with others. She’s even an attention whore while driving 🙄

timtams

C2B152F4-3C3E-4001-918D-253D34CEBFA6.jpeg

Why does she say this as though it’s a good thing. Kids need stability, predictability, routine and consistency. It’s one of the main ways they feel safe and secure to explore the world and develop. Every day being an “adventure” is the not the flex she thinks it is at all. She’s a total mess.

Reactions: 14

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
“Teaching them how to treat a woman” by giving them your card to pay? Teaching boys how to treat women is raising them to see women as equals not this bs 🤡🤡🤡 All you’re raising are poor boys that are going to have massive mummy issues.
---
Just tell the truth Crystal, you’re too lazy and/or drunk to walk to the bar to pay

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

CurlyHairedPsychic

So the season where she was bffs with the ex’s has lasted about 5 minutes. She has just made her own life and that of the kids a million times harder. What a fkn idiot!
---
Also not sure she should be pulling the narcissist card when she’s a narcissist herself. 🤔 awkward.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Just curious, Crystal … If the Canadian realtor is a horrible narcissist, then what does that make the pathetic woman who literally abandoned her kids to fly herself halfway around the world just to fuck the guy?

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Crystal just flew Canada to Germany to Qatar to Sydney over forty hours, then jumped in her car and drove six hours to Tamworth followed by six hours to Byron Not Byron.

That is the definition of utter stupidity and selfishness.

She is a danger to other road users, her son and herself.

Reactions: 13

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I get the feeling she’s trying to be cool but the reality is the doors on her bomb of a car don’t open.

• Haha

not_the_kids

It would take you less time to get there, Crystal, if you didn’t constantly blow your money on things like:
1. Trip to Canada at the most expensive time of year
2. A fake Vespa
3. Injectables, extensions and the rest
4. $1000/week rental

You are so incredibly materialistic, that you would rather spend truckloads of money on keeping up appearances and trying to compete with the Byron elites, than to save your money for a deposit.

Here’s some advice (for free! No mentorship fees to pay!!). All of the rest of us women who are or were single mums at points in our lives became frugal with our coin and made wise money decisions.

When I was a single mum for 5years a decade ago, earning less than $60k, I did things like

1. Rented a modest house that was under 30% of my weekly income
2. Dyed my own hair and had a friend cut it
3. Purchased clothes second hand from gumtree or op shops
4. Bought a used Corolla that was economical on fuel
5. Invited friends for dinner to catch up rather than going out and blowing money on restaurants
6. Took my son on regular camping trips instead of spending thousands on a solo trip to Canada

You get the picture. I have zero sympathy for you. Rather than trying to drum up suckers to buy your mentor program, how about you invest that time in studying financial literacy.

You’re in the position you are because you have the maturity, know-how and awareness of an 8yr old. And that’s an insult to 8yr olds.

• Heart

showinguphere

Chatty Member
It’s actually repulsive. She sits there monologuing for hours a week about herself and her life. Someone writes one comment which was clearly meant in a nice way and she goes all passive aggressive and secretive with her response.
Just answer the question. Keep it real and raw. You don’t get child support because you owe years of child support. There. It’s not that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12