Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jumped on briefly a couple of times throughout. Same me me me diatribe. The woman she was on with was slowly dying before her eyes as Crystal said the same thing thing in 20 different but similar ways, interrupted her constantly, talked over her and dragged the conversation back to how amazing she is. Thankfully someone asked a direct question to other woman who although a bible basher and anti vax was far more sensible than Crystal. She actually suggested that women in unhappy relationships seek professional help and support. Apparently Crystal’s ex husbands, old dude and Canada dick were narcissists according to Crystal.
I saw lots of people logging on but they must have jumped off pretty quickly. The highest I saw it get to was 23 viewers.
How embarrassing.
---
I jumped on briefly a couple of times throughout. Same me me me diatribe. The woman she was on with was slowly dying before her eyes as Crystal said the same thing thing in 20 different but similar ways, interrupted her constantly, talked over her and dragged the conversation back to how amazing she is. Thankfully someone asked a direct question to other woman who although a bible basher and anti vax was far more sensible than Crystal. She actually suggested that women in unhappy relationships seek professional help and support. Apparently Crystal’s ex husbands, old dude and Canada dick were narcissists according to Crystal.
Lovely for her two sons to have their Mother slander their Dads on social media. How does she think this will end well for her?

Reactions: 8
Why is she halfway up Lorna’s arse when LJ couldn’t even be bothered to tag her in the guest room story

Reactions: 12
Why must feminine females bring GLORY to the King? So basically a female must pander and make the King happy Crystal? This is right up old bulgy eyes Craig Cassidys lane. Maybe Tarah can hook you two up Crystal.

Reactions: 4
Oh, so all the men in her life are narcs and she is completely well adjusted? That’s hilarious. What a gaslighter.
Did she say anything else about the guy in Montreal? For someone who shares all of the raw and real chaos in her scrambled brain she hasn’t talked about him at all. It’s almost as if the 10 day humiliating pursuit of the realtor never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh, so all the men in her life are narcs and she is completely well adjusted? That’s hilarious. What a gaslighter.
Did she say anything else about the guy in Montreal? For someone who shares all of the raw and real chaos in her scrambled brain she hasn’t talked about him at all. It’s almost as if the 10 day humiliating pursuit of the realtor never happened.
What I heard was pretty brief. The other person Lydia? has posted the live if you want to put yourself through the torture?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gee Crystal, I wonder how it fell off your table and smashed?! 🤔 Could it have been one of your drunken wild dance parties with your ex-roomies or just you picking up your son while dancing & dropping him on the table? Why is she suddenly showing us this broken up gift NOW?! Trying to show off for her new followers/women at the "event"?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does everything have to be so dramatic? ‘A collective of women’ who ‘bring voice to the voiceless’ at a ‘secret event’ on blank — if she wants to make new friends in Byron-not-Byron she can! Just invite them over for a normal dinner. Guess what! You can even decorate and make it beautiful without it needing to be ‘holistic.’

Also, looking to see what meaningful, actionable ‘change’ this Collective will be undertaking. If the goal is to get together with people you like and share stories and laugh and cry, you can just make friends. It doesn’t need to be a movement.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Why does everything have to be so dramatic? ‘A collective of women’ who ‘bring voice to the voiceless’ at a ‘secret event’ on blank — if she wants to make new friends in Byron-not-Byron she can! Just invite them over for a normal dinner. Guess what! You can even decorate and make it beautiful without it needing to be ‘holistic.’

Also, looking to see what meaningful, actionable ‘change’ this Collective will be undertaking. If the goal is to get together with people you like and share stories and laugh and cry, you can just make friends. It doesn’t need to be a movement.
The fact they all had to wear white is just so cringe. That ‘event’ was all for aesthetic grid posts, not an attempt to make real friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It pisses me off how she’s shitting on “women’s sexual freedom” and how it’s leading to “darkness” ie women’s liberation is evil. She’s told us how she’s slept around in the past and now shoving her religion down people’s throats. I have never in my life been religious and I have also never in my life been a bleep bag who sleeps around. Religion does not equal morals Crystal.

She says she’s going to need a whole page dedicated to “women rights”. She’s the last person who should be talking about women’s rights with her backwards thinking internalised misogyny. Religion and controlling women go hand in hand idiot.
---
Is anyone on her live? 😆 there were 16 on it when I looked. SIXTEEN.
Surely a large portion of her followers are bought if she only has 16 people on a live?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That "KitchenAid Hates Women" post is from an account that is dedicated to anti-trans rhetoric. So, she's gone "down the rabbit hole" to discover and promote toxic hate groups on her business account.

I'm too bleeping tired to debate this, but no matter her feelings on the subject, it's highly unprofessional. Also, you're picking on a marginalised group that is overrepresented in suicide numbers for the percentage of the population they cover.

What would Jesus do, Crystal?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is woman. Hear her roar. 🙄 Exactly how do you intend to "set other women free"?.
This sounds like MLM BS “make 6 figures doing what you love” I’m sure she’s got some scam in the works. She used to be close to a girl named Jessica Zalums but I haven’t seen them mention each other for a while. I hope I don’t get in trouble for mentioning her cause she’s only got 6K followers so I won’t talk about her again but she used to be in “business” with Crystal doing some women’s empowerment/mentoring nonsense. She’s a nutcase too if you want to check out her gram 😂

Reactions: 6
What I heard was pretty brief. The other person Lydia? has posted the live if you want to put yourself through the torture?
Lydia who? I actually wouldn’t mind watching.

Gee Crystal, I wonder how it fell off your table and smashed?! 🤔 Could it have been one of your drunken wild dance parties with your ex-roomies or just you picking up your son while dancing & dropping him on the table? Why is she suddenly showing us this broken up gift NOW?! Trying to show off for her new followers/women at the "event"?
I wouldn’t doubt that she threw it in a fit of rage. I imagine she has some pretty epic meltdowns behind closed doors.

She is woman. Hear her roar. 🙄 Exactly how do you intend to "set other women free"?.
How hysterical that the woman who still depended on her parents for financial support until late last year is preaching about financial independence.

• Haha
This sounds like MLM BS “make 6 figures doing what you love” I’m sure she’s got some scam in the works. She used to be close to a girl named Jessica Zalums but I haven’t seen them mention each other for a while. I hope I don’t get in trouble for mentioning her cause she’s only got 6K followers so I won’t talk about her again but she used to be in “business” with Crystal doing some women’s empowerment/mentoring nonsense. She’s a nutcase too if you want to check out her gram 😂
Jessica Zalums is fully kangen water/female empowerment and pleasure….. not sure why Crystal dropped the kangen water so hard. She certainly likes to use their kind of language a lot. 6 figures etc. although a 6 figure year mustn’t be much for the kangen water peeps who rabbit on about 6 figure months!
---
I actually found this post about this ‘piece’ from LJ Clarkson very sad. An item that LJ was getting rid of no doubt and for the holistic designer who puts so much thought into spaces… this thing becomes her most treasured piece…. Despite being broken. Says a lot about Crystals life and lack of belonging in general I think. She’s in no position to be raising up and solving others problems.. she needs to sort her own stuff out and probably get a real paid job.

Reactions: 5
I actually found this post about this ‘piece’ from LJ Clarkson very sad. An item that LJ was getting rid of no doubt and for the holistic designer who puts so much thought into spaces… this thing becomes her most treasured piece…. Despite being broken. Says a lot about Crystals life and lack of belonging in general I think. She’s in no position to be raising up and solving others problems.. she needs to sort her own stuff out and probably get a real paid job.
It certainly goes to show that their personal relationship is tenuous to nonexistant if she’s clinging to shards of glass to represent it for her. If they had any sort of real friendship that broken dish would be in the garbage because she would have the connection regardless without having to memorialize it with a pitiful broken dish. That is the behaviour of a lovesick teenager who can’t accept that their boyfriend broke up with them and moved on.

Lydia who? I actually wouldn’t mind watching.

I wouldn’t doubt that she threw it in a fit of rage. I imagine she has some pretty epic meltdowns behind closed doors.

How hysterical that the woman who still depended on her parents for financial support until late last year is preaching about financial independence.
Annnnnd still depends on them to fold her clean laundry.....🙄

Reactions: 3
She shamed female OF sex workers in her live yesterday. So about women’s rights is our Crystal. Like most things she’s a little late to the party…there have been women breaking this ground forever and now she wants to jump on the bandwagon while still completely unaware of her internalised misogyny? Jesus wept!
@EveryDaysASoulDay it is lydiadenkerofficial for the live with Crystal. I will be thinking of you and wishing you Godspeed.

• Haha
She shamed female OF sex workers in her live yesterday. So about women’s rights is our Crystal. Like most things she’s a little late to the party…there have been women breaking this ground forever and now she wants to jump on the bandwagon while still completely unaware of her internalised misogyny? Jesus wept!
@EveryDaysASoulDay it is lydiadenkerofficial for the live with Crystal. I will be thinking of you and wishing you Godspeed.
Thanks! 😄 I guess I won’t have to endure the live, despite my morbid curiosity. Lydia’s account is private and I can’t be fucked to request the follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please don't advocate or make yourself an ADHD spokesperson Crystal, we are definitely not all like you. And I truly hope you have an actual diagnosis and not just blaming it for your manic crap life skills over something you see on tiktok. I was diagnosed at 20 so close to 25 years ago and it is debilitating unless you have the correct meds and therapy behind you. It's not a pass for you to get away with crappy behaviour. We don't want you.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.