Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman 😡 honestly the co-opting of a very important societal issue with huge ramifications for women and children everywhere is nothing less than abhorrent. She is collecting and posting work of other people who are working tirelessly in the area of CC and FV/DV and she is doing NOTHING apart from posting on Instagram whilst perpetuating hate towards minority groups. Disgusting.

I wonder if Crystal is also going to “campaign” as hard for those in SS relationships? Or they don’t matter because they are going against God?
By the way a kind, compassionate God would love everyone wouldn’t they Crystal?
Even though I’m an atheist I still would like to believe that if the Pearly Gates exist that each “good Christian” would be asked “Did you love everyone? Did you accept everyone? The disabled? The POC? The queer, the poor, the downtrodden….? And when they replied “no” God said “downstairs please”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm confused what this flog is actually doing to champion this new movement!?

All this tit about 'I have a platform' 'I'm using my voice!' WHAT ARE YOU bleeping DOING!?

Is she going to give her side of getting charged with DV!? Her losing custody of BOTH kids!? It's just such a coinkidink both Dads were EXACTLY the same!

Get a job babes. Ya bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be right royally pissed if I was either of the Dads. They have no way of defending themselves against her accusations. Her little cropped out snapshots of a message here and there has zero context.
Johnny’s Dad in particular lives and works in a country town and she is out there publicly calling him a narcissist and emotional domestic abuser. It could be so damaging. At the very least, it is going to be very toxic to their co parenting which only hurts her child.
I think she has the IQ of a 10 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm confused what this flog is actually doing to champion this new movement!?

All this tit about 'I have a platform' 'I'm using my voice!' WHAT ARE YOU bleeping DOING!?
Oh, C’MON.

Crystal is sending thoughts and prayers. 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Someone on the EmmyLou threads told me about this psycho chick and I'm onboard! I've only got through thread #1 with her failed business, sugar daddy, Bunnings curtains and lost custody of her children - so have a bit of catching up to do.
Welcome. You've come just before she blows up on here methinks.

I would be right royally pissed if I was either of the Dads. They have no way of defending themselves against her accusations. Her little cropped out snapshots of a message here and there has zero context.
Johnny’s Dad in particular lives and works in a country town and she is out there publicly calling him a narcissist and emotional domestic abuser. It could be so damaging. At the very least, it is going to be very toxic to their co parenting which only hurts her child.
I think she has the IQ of a 10 year old.
I think that is generous. If only it was a 10 year olds IQ.

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm. 2 days since her last rant, the drunken ‘go be a stand’ debacle. Feels like something is up.

(Does anybody know how to make a new thread? I feel like we might want to have a fresh thread ready if things are about to pop off like we are suspecting. I’m hopeless at names though, sorry.)

Attachments

So Crystal. Are people choosing their sexuality? Are people choosing to get cancer? Are people choosing to be sexually assulted? Wake the f up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.