Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that Jo!! Youā€™re the best!

FYI, Iā€™m guessing this is the guy sheā€™s talking about in her stories this morning and the same one she referred to a couple of weeks ago when she said she waited for the love of her life to come back and he never did.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Clicked on the source of her ā€œfave picā€ - seems Iā€™m not alone in thinking this message is wrong and creepy. šŸ˜‚ So weird for a mum. And why would you put this on your biz page! If you want an abundant life trust the big man in the sky people! šŸ¤”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So she goes to beach to give her Jesus dribble and leaves kids home alone? Cool parenting hack Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That happy birthday singing setup all uncomfortably closeā€¦ so awkward. Lucky mummy had the camera all set up to record that for her business Insta page!

So what is she teeing up here? Is she going to blame Lisa Marieā€™s heart attack on the Covid vaccine? (She was also an anti-vaxxer, btw.) Or maybe somehow both her death and her sonā€™s suicide are because of dark spirits? All so she can tell you how if they had god in their lives they would both still be alive? This sanctimonious lunatic is as big a parasite as Leila is. Both of them trying to exploit other peopleā€™s tragedy. Disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah Crystal. Not overly worried about a made up character in the sky validating me , but YES I want people to be qualified, you know Doctors, mechanics, Dentists etc. You know, the teachers that teach your kids? The nurse who does your botox? It shows someone can actually learn a curriculum, obtain knowledge and stick with something for longer than three minutes to get a degree or diploma. I know you're into the phony money grabbing evangelical scene but obviously that is not doing you any good and a QUALIFIED Phyciatrist is needed as soon as possible!

Thanks for that Jo!! Youā€™re the best!

FYI, Iā€™m guessing this is the guy sheā€™s talking about in her stories this morning and the same one she referred to a couple of weeks ago when she said she waited for the love of her life to come back and he never did.
duck. What a weird post. Why does it have to be public Crystal? Can't just tell someone authenticly and not actually fabricate stories for the gram cred?

Ok. I have come to the conclusion that Crystal is here to stay on tattle.
For all the 5am monologues, she canā€™t do an accurate read on a situation to save herself.
No-one follows a stylist Insta account to get a lecture on how to be a better person and how to connect with God. (Except for maybe the two people out of 115000 followers that say thanks for keeping it raw and real). Do the math. I guess the rest of us train wreck followers help her algorithms though- thereā€™s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck. What a weird post. Why does it have to be public Crystal? Can't just tell someone authenticly and not actually fabricate stories for the gram cred?
Sheā€™s got to show people how everything in your life will be made right if you just praise god, dontchaknow!

Just like she said yesterday how amazing it was that god got Johnnyā€™s father transferred to Byron so now both of the families can be together in one place and they got to have dinner together. Then today says that she had to drive Johnny back to Tamworth to spend a week with his dad. šŸ¤”

Ok. I have come to the conclusion that Crystal is here to stay on tattle.
For all the 5am monologues, she canā€™t do an accurate read on a situation to save herself.
No-one follows a stylist Insta account to get a lecture on how to be a better person and how to connect with God. (Except for maybe the two people out of 115000 followers that say thanks for keeping it raw and real). Do the math. I guess the rest of us train wreck followers help her algorithms though- thereā€™s that.
Oh, 1000% most of her following (the ones she didnā€™t buy) are hate watchers!

Sheā€™s got to show people how everything in your life will be made right if you just praise god, dontchaknow!

Just like she said yesterday how amazing it was that god got Johnnyā€™s father transferred to Byron so now both of the families can be together in one place and they got to have dinner together. Then today says that she had to drive Johnny back to Tamworth to spend a week with his dad. šŸ¤”

Oh, 1000% most of her following (the ones she didnā€™t buy) are hate watchers!
Yep- and it was definitely God that got the ex the promotion. Not him working hard for it.
I am all for people having a belief in whatever. But please...... keep it to yourself. And actually just have some recognition that people who work hard get rewarded. Yawn, Crystal. Yawn.

Reactions: 7
Looks like Showpo removed her revolutionary cable tied curtains for the meeting room šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1881802View attachment 1881802

Omg, I would be so embarrassed if I walked into my office and saw that pitiful hodgepodge of op shop furniture sitting on a postage stamp sized rug. Not only is she a lazy CEO but sheā€™s also a cheap-assed CEO. Pay a qualified designer to provide a workable and ergonomic environment for your employees, ya daft twit. Not some insane DIYer you got for free off of Instagram that put your office together with bargain basement furniture, chewing gum and staples.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine? Going to meet Crystal for lunch and having her interrupt whatā€™s meant to be a nice catch up to take pictures of herself posing like some ridiculous diva and forcing you into the background like a silly prop? Itā€™s a wonder people put up with her.
She was probably enjoying the breather from the monologue preaching, Hands up anyone who thinks Crystal asks anyone about what is going on in their lives when she catches up with friends....

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine? Going to meet Crystal for lunch and having her interrupt whatā€™s meant to be a nice catch up to take pictures of herself posing like some ridiculous diva and forcing you into the background like a silly prop? Itā€™s a wonder people put up with her.
I'd like to know whose watching her young son?! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Hahaha. Ends up posting a picture sitting beside her cousin (instead of shoving her in the background) but the cousin is totally shaded so you canā€™t see her and Crystal is in full light. What an egomaniac šŸ˜‚

And no, @showinguphere, I canā€™t image trying to have a visit with Crystal. Youā€™re right, she probably never asks about the other person and never shuts her mouth. In her world itā€™s probably the Crystal Show 24/7.

Attachments

Youā€™d think as a ā€˜designerā€™ she would have a better understanding of art

Youā€™d think as a ā€˜designerā€™ she would have a better understanding of art
She understands nothing about design. Less than nothing. She is pretending to be a designer.
Iā€˜m surprised she is using restraint and didnā€™t just come out and say that Jamie Lee Curtis is a dark spirit because of it.

All of the same anti-vaxxer zombies that were swarming Pinkā€™s page with Leila yesterday are on JLCā€™s post now (because she has Covid) and are trolling the tit out of her. Saying sheā€™s in the illuminati, is signaling to child molesters, twisted tit. Theyā€™re all trash.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.