Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how much she waffles on about her glorified working from home set up. It's not "such a hard road to take", Crystal. Seek even have a filter for it now. I just came from working on my laptop in a cafe. Where's my group of bored housewives to lead on a 12 month journey of mentorship because I'm so unique & groundbreaking?
Lol I have an actual big girl job with actual responsibilities, a national team and I work from cafes for a change of scenery all the time. I don’t work from the bleeping beach because i like chairs sand and a laptop is a really stupid idea.

Reactions: 9
Lol I have an actual big girl job with actual responsibilities, a national team and I work from cafes for a change of scenery all the time. I don’t work from the bleeping beach because i like chairs sand and a laptop is a really stupid idea.
What? You mean your expensive tool that is needed to perform said job shouldn't be exposed to the elements? Doing your job well is more important than pretty Instagram stories? Unheard of.
---
I
This old hat. Wants to put everything on social media, and you better agree with all she has to say. If you disagree, ask a question or criticise her in any way then you’re a BULLY from the dark twisted corner of the internet. These women crumble at the slightest criticism - thats the reason none of them can hold down a regular job.
I sent her some genuine advice when she asked for it & am expecting to be blocked any second

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What? You mean your expensive tool that is needed to perform said job shouldn't be exposed to the elements? Doing your job well is more important than pretty Instagram stories? Unheard of.
---
I

I sent her some genuine advice when she asked for it & am expecting to be blocked any second
Weirdly we have a whole team to do that, and not one of them drunkenly rants eye bleeping the camera on our channels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread idea: a crystal clear 12 month journey to multiple public meltdowns & a narcissism diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves a pyramid scheme. She sold isaGeniX before the water.
I’ve stopped watching her stories, I was sick of her condescending tone. Can see why she was friends with crystal.
she tried the whole “babe it’s been ages let’s catch up” before she tried to sell them to me.

back when she was selling Isagenix it was all 5 figure income etc etc. then she moved onto kangen water and now she’s saying Isagenix was a scam but kangen apparently isn’t?

so gross. So unethical.

she tried the whole “babe it’s been ages let’s catch up” before she tried to sell them to me.

back when she was selling Isagenix it was all 5 figure income etc etc. then she moved onto kangen water and now she’s saying Isagenix was a scam but kangen apparently isn’t?

so gross. So unethical.
She did the same thing to me, called me out of the blue after connecting on Instagram. Pulled this big story about when she is on her yacht she wants me on there with her, it was actual cringe 😬. I’ve actually wanted to report her to the ACCC for claiming her miracle water cured her infertility, which is not true.

Reactions: 7
Crystal Bailey #4: Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire.

• Haha
😡 Her computer is broken so instead of letting Jonny use her laptop last evening to do his homework she let him get up at 5:30 this morning to do it. Why couldn’t she get up early to finish whatever she was working on if she had a deadline? She always brags about being up at 5:00 am. witch, the “challenge” he has to overcome is YOU. The school of life shouldn’t have to teach you how to survive your own mother, you self-centered, inconsiderate narcissist.

The fact that she keeps up this charade that she wants to be a mum is disgusting. It’s clear she’s not prepared or committed in any way to doing what a mother should be doing for their kids. I bet you $1million if she didn’t have an Instagram account she wouldn’t have custody right now. We all know the only reason she wants to have those boys is so that she can use them for content and bellyache about how burdened she is by being a single mum. twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
😡 Her computer is broken so instead of letting Jonny use her laptop last evening to do his homework she let him get up at 5:30 this morning to do it. Why couldn’t she get up early to finish whatever she was working on if she had a deadline? She always brags about being up at 5:00 am. witch, the “challenge” he has to overcome is YOU. The school of life shouldn’t have to teach you how to survive your own mother, you self-centered, inconsiderate narcissist.

The fact that she keeps up this charade that she wants to be a mum is disgusting. It’s clear she’s not prepared or committed in any way to doing what a mother should be doing for their kids. I bet you $1million if she didn’t have an Instagram account she wouldn’t have custody right now. We all know the only reason she wants to have those boys is so that she can use them for content and bellyache about how burdened she is by being a single mom. twit.
'To overcome a challange' ?! The duck is this dribble?! He couldn't use it last night because you were dicking around do absolutly nothing of importance. The poor kid had no other option but to wake early you deadshit.

Can the fathers hurry up and step in?! This is just rank.

• Sad

The fact that she keeps up this charade that she wants to be a mum is disgusting. It’s clear she’s not prepared or committed in any way to doing what a mother should be doing for their kids. I bet you $1million if she didn’t have an Instagram account she wouldn’t have custody right now. We all know the only reason she wants to have those boys is so that she can use them for content and bellyache about how burdened she is by being a single mom. twit.
Really sad for those boys to be stuck in such a situation. How does she think this is ok or building resilience, you as the adult should let him finish what he needs then do your thing once complete. Not have him get up at 5:30 as you can’t sort your life/job.

Reactions: 6
Why were you working until late Crystal? Is it because you were too busy with your war against the dads? Too busy posting their private messages to you about your parenting and seeking help from your Instagram “family”? Too busy researching narcissism down your internet rabbit holes? (clearly hasn’t joined the dots on that one). Maybe if you got the assignment done in the afternoon instead of having to go to the beach for your Instagram content and to calm your brain, poor Johnny wouldn’t have the stress of having to rush an assignment at 5:30 in the morning.
She has no idea.
School of hard knocks continues.

Why were you working until late Crystal? Is it because you were too busy with your war against the dads? Too busy posting their private messages to you about your parenting and seeking help from your Instagram “family”? Too busy researching narcissism down your internet rabbit holes? (clearly hasn’t joined the dots on that one). Maybe if you got the assignment done in the afternoon instead of having to go to the beach for your Instagram content and to calm your brain, poor Johnny wouldn’t have the stress of having to rush an assignment at 5:30 in the morning.
She has no idea.
School of hard knocks continues.
BINGO! And btw, who was watching the kids while she dicked around at the beach?! They probably spend more time alone than we even know! Her kids are a "second thought", never the first. She also mentioned yesterday how she was sick of their dads' "manipulation". But who blocked them from being able to talk to their sons?! SHE DID! Manipulation #101!

Reactions: 3
BINGO! And btw, who was watching the kids while she dicked around at the beach?! They probably spend more time alone than we even know! Her kids are a "second thought", never the first. She also mentioned yesterday how she was sick of their dads' "manipulation". But who blocked them from being able to talk to their sons?! SHE DID! Manipulation #101!
Oh she took them with her. Clearly they had more important things to be doing, like homework. But she needed them so that she could make multiple reels of them looking like a carefree wholesome family.

I’m still gobsmacked that she blocked him on London’s phone (I’m assuming she was talking to Mitch). I would be incandescent with rage if my ex did that to me, especially if they had a history of mental illness and violence like Crystal does. I also can’t get over that she‘s such an idiot that she advertised that she is cunty enough to do that. Smh.

Reactions: 3
But didn't her dad give her a voucher for a new apple laptop literally afew weeks ago?

Someone on the EmmyLou threads told me about this psycho chick and I'm onboard! I've only got through thread #1 with her failed business, sugar daddy, Bunnings curtains and lost custody of her children - so have a bit of catching up to do.

• Heart
Someone on the EmmyLou threads told me about this psycho chick and I'm onboard! I've only got through thread #1 with her failed business, sugar daddy, Bunnings curtains and lost custody of her children - so have a bit of catching up to do.
Buckle up & enjoy the ride! Though the parts regarding her sons is sad.
---
Now she’s slyly insinuating that she was physically abused.
She might be referring to emotional abuse??

Reactions: 1
Buckle up & enjoy the ride! Though the parts regarding her sons is sad.
---

She might be referring to emotional abuse??
Yes, she very slyly worded that. It’s misleading at best but I’m sure that’s intentional. She didn’t give a tit about DV until she decided she was going to accuse her exes of narcissistic abuse and is now being as evocative as she can be, pretending she’s always been an advocate for all kinds of abuse and using the physical abuse slides to get herself more sympathy. Anybody who has missed a few days of her drama or are new to her account are going to think she’s been beaten.

The bleeping irony, considering Crystal has literally been arrested for domestic violence against Mitch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.