Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That drunken rant was intense. How does she not look back on this tit and think how messed up she is?! Where are her Family?! We know her Friends are just as whack job as she is but she is truly unhinged at the moment.

Crystal, we know you read here. Go and get some professional help. If not for you?! For those kids that you have already lost prior.

Reactions: 7
Her incoherent rant really is something else tonight. It makes absolutely no sense, she has to be off her face. I’m always shocked when they’re still there the next day like she hasn’t woken up in the morning and deleted them. Maybe she really is just that delusional
I think she gets a high from the views of her stories so can’t delete them. And let’s face it- the more bat tit crazy she is, the more views she gets. We have had some doozies in the evenings, haven’t we? I love how she thought that whatever she had to say last night, that we should all become pot plant stands (😂) was so important that she should do it in her pjs covered in calamine lotion.
---
Crystal- is it ok if I don’t become a pot plant stand? I have been a full time mum for 20 years, not 5 weeks. I don’t have an au pair / design assistant as I am a bit of a control freak and also just a normal person. Would just like to do my own thing if that is ok with you,
duck she is infuriating telling everyone we should be like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It sounds like she’s about to lose the kids again.
Those poor boys, it must be absolute chaos inside her house right now. She is coming apart at the seams.
She’s apparently blocking their dads from calling them.
Oh God. This is not going to end well. She is going to lose it all if she doesn’t stop NOW

It sounds like she’s about to lose the kids again.
Those poor boys, it must be absolute chaos inside her house right now. She is coming apart at the seams.
She’s apparently blocking their dads from calling them.
OMG I can't believe she's putting it on her followers to help her!! She needs help NOW from her own family or a professional. This is both sad & unbelievable that she puts this on her business account even though she has a new one. She keeps saying they're the narcissists. Does she not realize that SHE is one?! Her priority is not her kids. It's evident by how much time she spends on her phone, especially this recent "going down the rabbit hole" obsession.

And now her latest posts. Get off your phone Crystal!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Given the whole reason she lost custody to begin with one would imagine that her custody agreements are on a conditional basis and that she has to meet certain requirements to maintain them. Blocking their dad’s from being able to reach them, being visibly manic and visibly drunk after having had a very public meltdown has certainly got to violate the conditions. And that’s just what we’ve seen. I can only imagine the other tit she’s pulling that we haven’t seen. It can’t be long now until things implode. The question is - does she get committed again at the same time she loses custody?

Reactions: 8
This all very sad for those poor boys. I can’t believe it’s playing out on social media. It’s so unfair on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why do these morons like Tarah and Crystal think they need to help others? It's their go to so they don't have to focus on their own catastrophic lives. It is a diversion strategy that they use to help distract people but it is so clear to anyone with an ounce of brain matter. Crystal stop trying to be a movement and actually take focus on just you and your sons. That's it, you don't need to 'save' others. Keep in your lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even though we knew it would end this way it’s still shocking for those poor boys.

The mental gymnastics to pivot from ‘help I’m about to lose my kids again’ to ‘pay good money to be mentored by me’ is narcissism 101.

• Heart
Of course she’s reposting Brittany Dawn 🙄 An equally terrible person with a history of scamming people, animal abuse and just being a generally awful person.

• Wow
  • Sad
As scrambled as her brain is right now she can’t be very effective with work. How long until her projects come crashing down around her as well? She spent yesterday doing productive things like watching Kelly work while she took videos of her and posting selfies throwing the peace sign and pictures of her midgie bites. The assistant that she is likely paying minimum wage isn’t going to be willing to do all of her work for her for very long. Already Kelly’s not the least bit interested in placating Crystal by preening for her while she films her trying to get work done.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
As scrambled as her brain is right now she can’t be very effective with work. How long until her projects come crashing down around her as well? She spent yesterday doing productive things like watching Kelly work while she took videos of her and posting selfies throwing the peace sign and pictures of her midgie bites. The assistant that she is likely paying minimum wage isn’t going to be willing to do all of her work for her for very long. Already Kelly’s not the least bit interested in placating Crystal by preening for her while she films her trying to get work done.
And where is the angel that dropped from the sky to watch her kids & be her assistant?

Anyone have a new thread name? I suck at that.

Reactions: 4
Yikes. Playing catch up here and it’s only been 24 hours. Things have escalated fast.
What. A. tit. Show.
Just feel so sad for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This old hat. Wants to put everything on social media, and you better agree with all she has to say. If you disagree, ask a question or criticise her in any way then you’re a BULLY from the dark twisted corner of the internet. These women crumble at the slightest criticism - thats the reason none of them can hold down a regular job.

She obviously reads here multiple times a day. She thriiiives off of it, she loooooves people talking about her. No one is sending you questions or nasty threats Crystal, you just read here and take it on as bullying.

Reactions: 5
I feel like maybe there is a financial element to this as well. As much as she wants to sound like a baller, being booked out all year, she mentions money a lot. She’s constantly talking about being the sole breadwinner. Sounds like maybe money is tighter than she expected. Maybe she lost some projects, maybe something with the licensing deal? She mentioned some corporate executive flying up to meet with her the other day. They took their meeting to the beach (🙄) and she told him about all of her positive traits and her negative traits because she’s just human and we’re all imperfect. Maybe it was someone from Smart Home who flew in to check on their investment b/c she has been so unhinged and they talked about her behaviour and image?

And now all of the sudden she wants to extend her mentoring from 3 months to 12 months? And it hasn’t even started yet?

Reactions: 3
I can't believe how much she waffles on about her glorified working from home set up. It's not "such a hard road to take", Crystal. Seek even have a filter for it now. I just came from working on my laptop in a cafe. Where's my group of bored housewives to lead on a 12 month journey of mentorship because I'm so unique & groundbreaking?

• Haha
She’s not smart enough to realize that the constant bragging about being able to work any time and from anywhere makes her sound like an even bigger head when she complains about everything she has on her plate. She has the schedule flexibility that so many mums don’t and they still make it all work. Why can’t she?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.