Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Exactly! Someone even admitted on here that they believed the unvaccinated should be treated differently to the vaccinated! Not one unvaxxed person has ever said that about the jabbed.
That's because they fell into the blame game that the gov created throughout the pandemic it went from the oldies to pregnant women if people can't see that then they're truly blind to the world .

I was talking more about this place/thread. There's pretty much always been an imbalance between those against the vaccine and those in favour of it. And - like it or not - some of the comments towards vaccinated people have been quite shitty - and because there are more anti vaccine comments, there's a 'ganging up' effect on those who don't share those views.

I know it's put some people off posting because it makes for a hostile atmosphere. I keep posting, though, because I've never minded about how people react to my views - that's their business. Call me thick, delusional, stupid, etc. It's like water off a duck's back for me.
Really ! I saw a lot more hostility coming from the pro brigade when they were posting the unvaxxed shouldn't get treatment ,they're killing people spreading this virus ,blah ,blah ,blah ...I know you weren't here at the beginning to see half the shite was posted because most was removed ,but it was an eye opener for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Do these people think having these views are normal? I’d actually be so embarrassed to be seen as such a fascist 🤢 I suppose that’s why they are all here anonymously, so they can’t really be judged for having these views.

gem7117

In your view what is the reason that The BBC would have an agenda of 'putting fear in to people'? Oddly, I see a lot of anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers seem to have a real problem with The BBC and I don't get it. Is it because of the licence fee and you don't like paying it so you have an agenda against The BBC?

Anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers all seem to have the same opposition to any form of authority or established media etc. That's the real reason they're anti-vax/truth in my view. If vaccines were a fringe development you'd be all over them. You'd all see the destruction of society in to absolute anarchy if you had your way.
who said I’m a anti vaxxer? There’s more than one type of vaccine. Anti vaxxers don’t do vaccines full stop. I know many people like that and I respect it. Their body their choice. It’s not for me or anybody else to tell someone else what vaccines they should and shouldn’t have.

you make anti vax and anti truth sound synonymous with each other and they are not, it’s a very divisive subject and creates divides across the world right now. Their are plenty of doctors, nurses even scientists who have decided against the covid vaccine at this point.

what makes you so sure that not wanting the vaccine is anti truth? Is it not a personal choice everyone has the right to make?

Regarding the bbc, it’s the incessant fear mongering throughout the pandemic that did it for me, I could probably find examples if I knew how to put them on here :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
So no comments on ANY of the Yellow card images highlighting increased heart issues in young boys, menstrual disorders in people who bleed and deaths shortly after vaccination, but 101 posts about the BBC. 🤪

I'll add it to the list which includes:
Maddie De Garay (the child in the Pfizer trial).
Pfizer's ongoing Whistleblower trial
Jonathan's actual posts and not comments about him in particular.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Christ I actually cannot believe people still taking these and just not thinking??? By any stretch 4 doses of a Vaccine in a year is it for some would be considered excessive???? And then in the face of so much information on the behaviour of the vaccines? It's literally everywhere about the waning immunity??? And it's also come out Pfizer were told to release the data that they wanted to bury for 75 years??? Why is this not front page news, with a 10 page list of horrific side effects they knew could happen??? And now in the face of Covid being highly survivable??? Why are they still taking them???

I'm a Veterinary nurse and I'm telling you your Cat, dog, horse would not be subject to this?? A new pup or kitten would get 2 primary vaccinations few weeks apart and the next one a full year after??? And you always watched for side effects or a reaction? Those side effects that they "officially" recognise would have pulled them off the market! I've worked with top Thoroughbred Bloodstock for years, Coolmore Stud in Ireland, cream of the crop for horses! Mares and foals- if a new Vaccine was even linked to bloodclots and inflammation of the heart in Animals expected to be elite Athletes i.e who need the best cardiovascular training etc, that vaccine would have been gone??? GONE and uproar aswell? It is mind-boggling to me that ya ok in the height of things, that since ,these ppl are unable to read information that is available to everyone and compare these vaccines to other vaccines and see a) what actually good records are for routine vaccines, they are there and look at what the Covid ones are doing cos it's disgraceful! And b) realise there's a very good reason normal time for testing and trialling vaccines is the bones of 10 years! It was there to hopefully observe said side effects????? And this has all gone out the window. And I also cannot get over the media - no acknowledgement of said behaviour, no acknowledgement that tons of people are having side effects, just ignore ignore ignore?????

I'm telling you now- this is not normal!😳

I agree- the behaviour they encouraged over these vaccines makes no sense? I think there has to be something else to this?🥺 I am so glad I stood my ground and never took it, I've never had Covid either yet. I had my partner and 2 very good friends who are a food scientist and vet nurse wouldn't touch them either, they've both in the last while had Covid and absolutely fine! A girl at work tho triple jabbed and then had a woeful dose of Covid! I think they are f**king up their immune systems big time!
None of it makes sense to me. Not really. My auntie is boosted and picking up coughs constantly not covid always ill now. I avoid a type of vaccine for my dog as i was warned of irreversible side effects in boxers ,lepto 4 if I remember,therefore we have been told by vets this is a very minimal risk and so not to worry but I couldn't do it,so found the one we wanted with another vet. Anyway the fear was real I couldn't risk it. Same for me ,not vaccinated. Had covid one year ago,not nice,had again last week,different level of ill,less,positive to negative in 7days ,symptoms lighter-I understand I wouldn't be sure the symptoms would be same for vulnerable,I understand the choices people make but I don't understand the lack of research on natural immune,lifestyle and health choices,I don't understand the lack of explanation for the heart related deaths since vaccine has been introduced.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So pleased for you and your family.
Maybe you should think yourself lucky instead of spending your energy poo pooing others GENUINE concerns on a vaccine discussion thread. Many don't have anywhere else to express these concerns, worries or anger over unvaccinated restrictions.
I genuinely think some of these posters work for the 77th brigade. Either that or they are very delusional 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

monga

VIP Member
Happy Easter one and all ,vaccinated or unvaccinated we're all worthy and shouldn't forget all men are equal (y)
I hope @Oohthedrama will be back with us soon ,it's too quiet without her ( might regret this 😬 ) 😜 nah ! I hope you're doing Ok x sending love and good wishes your way I'm sure everyone will agree you're missed around here and hope to see you back soon ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non existent. All medicines have some side effects but they're rare. I know that doesn't make it any better for the people who are unforutunate enough to suffer from those side effects, but you sound alarmist to the point that most people who've had the vaccine have either dropped dead or had some terrible side effect, but it's just not the case.

Threads like this understandably have posts about possible side effects and people who've had the vaccine but still fallen ill because those things are noticeable. It wouldn't make for very exciting reading to post regular updates along the lines of: "Another 6500 people had the vaccine this week and were fine".

There are a lot of anecdotes in these threads and I always say that they don't offer much in isolation because they focus on a small amount of people. But, just to counterbalance it with an anecdote of mine, everyone in my close family that I know of has been triple jabbed. None of them have had any side effects that I know of and any that have had covid have had mild symptoms. The same applies for the vast majority of my work colleagues (I've never asked anyone their vaccine status, as it's none of my business, but most have said in passing that they've had the vaccines - usually to explain why they're not going to be at work for an hour or so - and, again, they've all been fine).

It doesn't mean much, because I only know a very small percentage of the population (as we all do). But all the hysteria about why people aren't up in arms is because most people have been fine. It's places like this and certain media outlets that would have you believe most vaccinated people have been harmed irreversibly. But it simply isn't true.

That said, it's entirely up to anyone whether they take it or not. I chose to take them and think it was right for me. The hand wringing displayed in posts like yours (that act like anyone who exercises their right to take a vaccine is crazy) isn't really helpful. I mean, what do you expect them to do? Say "omg Msanya36 thinks I'm mad for wanting a vaccine, I better listen to them"? Let people do what they want.

I'd have hoped kids would be taught about good hand hygiene regardless. :D

I'm sure the denizens of Auckland and other areas of New Zealand are gutted that "org_scp" won't fly there. 😂
So pleased for you and your family.
Maybe you should think yourself lucky instead of spending your energy poo pooing others GENUINE concerns on a vaccine discussion thread. Many don't have anywhere else to express these concerns, worries or anger over unvaccinated restrictions.

• Heart
I was reading the article and this part stood out:

"And with COVID, there's also been a huge wave of anti-vax feeling. There are subgroups of society who do not feel that's the right thing to do," she added.

That’s been my view as well. People who would have had their children vaccinated may not now - which could lead to an increase in measles, mumps and rubella. Worrying.
The push for the covid vaccine and finding out how the GPs make money from vaccinations has definitely made me reassess my feelings towards the other vaccinations.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
It's easy to use your own logic against you, though. If you didn't and never want the covid vaccine your mind is made up and you surely don't need to post over and over either. ;)

And out come the insults... "bloody fool". People only tend to insult when they're losing the argument, so maybe the lady doth protest too much?

See, it's easy to do.
The difference being, those who didn't have the vaccine are still being stopped from doing certain things and going to certain places . So we still have things to talk about that our decision affects.

The bloody fool comment was for the poster who called us anti_truthers. Not you. I did leave a large gap between my post to you and my post about that so you would not think it was about you. That poster is a bloody fool and has shown it over and over.l

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
What are your thoughts so far on the ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial?

Also why do people blindly trust a company who has paid one of the highest criminal penalties in history with the intent to defraud or mislead? Get that $2.3 billion is small these days. 🤪

My aunt was a whistleblower at her NHS hospital. She was paranoid enough to travel to another area 1.5 hours away from where she lived to post documents by special delivery.

J&J are similar too:

1649534780777.png

Last edited:

xyzcba

VIP Member
Just seen this thread thought I’d post here.
I’m sure someone will be along to dismiss it because it’s ‘some rando on Twitter’ 😕

This all makes me so mad. That people are suffering and are being discredited, for the sake of what? Money. Just disgusting.

I've pulled out a couple of things he shared.

Screenshot_20220414-111055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-111114_Samsung Internet.jpg

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I don't think this can be a real Fox news report- it must be one of those deep fakes. :unsure:

#Trusthescience

"They wanted to keep these documents from the American people. Why?"

"The vaccine increased your chances of getting covid following the 7 days post inoculation"

Last edited:
  • Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
I am making a GENERAL comment, not specific to any possible side effect, that I FIND IT insulting and disrespectful that some people are always quick to dismiss or put down as covid and NOT vaccine related any speculation or worry.
How this is me shutting down conversation is beyond me . But crack on . Anyone reading here can work it out for themselves.