Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
He's definitely getting on in years!

That said, this seems like one of those situations where you say what you're thinking of. I do it at work sometimes, especially if my mind is thinking ahead to the next point I'm going to make (and I'm a lot younger than Biden :D )

Ensay

VIP Member
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said none of the 74 confirmed cases in the UK had been vaccinated.

Well, well, well...

So these deaths were in who? Old people, healthcare workers, CEV ? …I still don’t know who she is Dr John has over 40yrs experience in his field what has an epidemiologist got to do with how a drug company conducts itself?
I believe from VAERS as John Campbell mentions also adverse events. Dr John is not an epidemologist or biostatician - she has knowledge in this area so why can she not speak about it but Dr John Campbell can?

(Regarding Dr John - he has made claims on a few things which have been deemed as misinformation)

Because it was happening to many men who hadn't even had covid but had the vaccine. I posted about it a few times.

Much research is bought and paid for you just refuse to even see it. So won't be going down that road with you. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I am not looking for an argument. I don’t believe research is conducted just for the fun of it and a lot of work goes into the whole process of a study from recruiting participants to publishing.

Have a good day too. ☀

I thought as much. Funny how they add the cherry blossom emoticon to their names when a lot of them criticise people adding Ukrainian flags to their name as 'virtue signalling'.
Hypocrites. Also don’t understand when they say they don’t believe MSM but will post/retweet/share MSM articles as and when it suits their narrative. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Disclaimer - generally speaking!)

Ensay

VIP Member
I don't visit this thread much but I will never stop being angry that the government thought we should copy China's strategy for managing a pandemic. China should not be a model for anything.

Also did anyone else see that Boris has not ruled out further lockdowns if a new, (apparently) deadly variant emerges? Completely deluded
Well, it wouldn't be wise to rule anything out, given no one knows what's around the corner.

Ensay

VIP Member
Always best not to jump in feet first then , I know Johns not a spreader of misinformation because I've watched him for a long time ,he's the first to step up if he gets something wrong and his followers soon let him know it .
That makes a refreshing change.

So many on both sides post attention seeking incorrect tweets, but never reply to people who prove they were wrong, they just move onto the next attention seeking tweet.

And it was said at the time that not all would have been vaccine-related. As the videos went on they were done in a shorter time frame as I don't expect Hugo thought that he would be up to 15 at this time. 16 very soon

if it's the case that most are not vaccine-related, then you won't have trouble finding me the 15 videos.

Have a lovely day enjoying the sun. I've just done 16 trays of cuttings for my baskets ❤
Like I said we won’t ever change each other’s minds and the way we think.

That’s great, perfect weather for it! Make the most of it. ☀

Doctors suggest adenovirus link to child hepatitis cases https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61177329

“The UKHSA said 77% of childhood cases currently under investigation had tested positive for some form of adenovirus.”

You have to remember that the vast majority of people who've had the vaccine have been fine and, when they've had covid, the symptoms have been mild or non existent. All medicines have some side effects but they're rare. I know that doesn't make it any better for the people who are unforutunate enough to suffer from those side effects, but you sound alarmist to the point that most people who've had the vaccine have either dropped dead or had some terrible side effect, but it's just not the case.

Threads like this understandably have posts about possible side effects and people who've had the vaccine but still fallen ill because those things are noticeable. It wouldn't make for very exciting reading to post regular updates along the lines of: "Another 6500 people had the vaccine this week and were fine".

There are a lot of anecdotes in these threads and I always say that they don't offer much in isolation because they focus on a small amount of people. But, just to counterbalance it with an anecdote of mine, everyone in my close family that I know of has been triple jabbed. None of them have had any side effects that I know of and any that have had covid have had mild symptoms. The same applies for the vast majority of my work colleagues (I've never asked anyone their vaccine status, as it's none of my business, but most have said in passing that they've had the vaccines - usually to explain why they're not going to be at work for an hour or so - and, again, they've all been fine).

It doesn't mean much, because I only know a very small percentage of the population (as we all do). But all the hysteria about why people aren't up in arms is because most people have been fine. It's places like this and certain media outlets that would have you believe most vaccinated people have been harmed irreversibly. But it simply isn't true.

That said, it's entirely up to anyone whether they take it or not. I chose to take them and think it was right for me. The hand wringing displayed in posts like yours (that act like anyone who exercises their right to take a vaccine is crazy) isn't really helpful. I mean, what do you expect them to do? Say "omg Msanya36 thinks I'm mad for wanting a vaccine, I better listen to them"? Let people do what they want.
Another great post @Ensay! You’re on a roll. 😅

Last edited: