Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

btw

Not sure if this is the right thread to post on so apologises if I’m wrong!
Ive missed my period in March, last one being 7th of feb (deffo not pregnant) took me a while but I think I’ve connected to dots to having my covid booster 4th of March! Has anyone else had disruption to their period following the vaccine? How long did it take for your period to return to normal?
(I’m aware it may not be the vaccine but ive heard of it happening to others and the timings match up)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

carefulnow

Whilst I agree it didn’t make sense I don’t think it was an experiment - it was just rarely badly managed with bureaucrats making stupid decisions. Look at the state of Shanghai, people starving in apartments because they aren’t allowed to go to the supermarket, and if their children get covid they get sent to isolation centres without their parents. It’s crazy!
I don't visit this thread much but I will never stop being angry that the government thought we should copy China's strategy for managing a pandemic. China should not be a model for anything.

Also did anyone else see that Boris has not ruled out further lockdowns if a new, (apparently) deadly variant emerges? Completely deluded

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I'm also finding these comments quite odd. Comforting children with toys, books or something that will distract them is normal in a situation or setting such as a hospital. Even in nurseries/early years settings they do this when settling children in and to ease the separation anxiety.

Regarding children having the vaccine, it is up to each parent what they decide to do. Just like with any decision they make as a parent.
Yes let’s comfort the children with cuddly toys and therapy dogs so they can get vaccinated for something that would cause no harm to them. Just so the anxious adults like you might feel a little safer.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Still #Safeandeffective if they will not disclose what's in the vaccines exactly?

1646868415754.png

1646868738653.png

Last edited:

Mbouzer

Since when did “the science” become a religious cult? I thought science was about questioning things? Science changes all the time does it not?
Follow the science, dont think for yourself!

gem7117

Does anyone who got the vaccine feel a bit foolish or am I still a selfish conspiracy theorist?
I think the issue is that so many people got the vaccine for the wrong reasons. The only reason anyone should ever get a vaccine is for medical purposes not through fear of their basic freedoms being denied to them. (Like going to events or on holiday). The most affective way of stopping it spreading is to regularly test and they have totally stopped that now unless you pay for it which a majority of people won’t do.

My partner was offered her dream job working as cabin crew with virgin but couldn’t take it because they wanted her to be double jabbed and she doesn’t want to be. I understand that’s more a fact of the countries they travel to and the requirements but the maddest part of it all is seeing all these flights being cancelled because the staff all have covid! Surely testing the night and morning of each flight is a safer way to check someone doesn’t have covid then just having the vaccine and waiting for symptoms to occur? :unsure:

Last edited:

Shnark

Without consequence? 🧐 What a strange thing to say. Free speech is a human right and you cannot silence people because you don’t agree with them. Well mabye you think we should? I know a lot of pro vax people wanted to strip people of their human rights when they were for mandatory vaccines so I’m sure it doesn’t stop there for a lot of you.
Of course freedom of speech can come with consequences. You are free to say whatever you want - that doesn’t mean people will lie down and accept it and you’re very naive if you truly believe that.
I’m vaccinated but don’t believe it should be mandatory, however people who choose not to be vaccinated shouldn’t expect to be treated the same as those that are.

• Haha
  • Wow

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Sightly hypocritical of you when only a few days ago you were coming at me and saying that I don’t believe the vaccine causes side effects (never said this) when you don’t believe Covid-19 causes blood clots/heart attacks.

I don’t quote fact checkers from Reuters. Scientific studies have found the link to Covid-19 infection but you’re going to tell me it is all lies?

You’re denying Covid-19 infection can cause blood clots and heart attacks.

People who say it may not be the vaccine are not denying it completely, unlike what you are doing.
We are 2 very different people who are likely never going to agree when it comes to covid and vaccines, you take information by Reuters, WHO, MSM and WEF at face value and I don’t. I know when something feels off and when you are being lied to, as do a lot of other people that comment on these threads. You are different, you take everything at face value and believe what you are told and won’t question anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Ivermectin is not authorised as a treatment against Covid-19 as it has been shown to have no effect. Plenty of research studies to back this up.
You're like a genie ,everytime the word Ivermectin is posted you appear 😂 ...I hope that attention seeking TikToker is going to post an apology to Dr John for trying to blacken his name over a simple misunderstanding ,he should throw the book at her .

• Haha
  • Heart

Mbouzer

An influencer on Insta was rushed into hospital recently with an internal bleed, apparently medics are baffled and I’m not going to lie my first thought was vaccine related as shes young and very fit. She suggested it aswell and apparently the medical professionals have completely dismissed her even though they are clueless too. I thought when something serious happens to your body you look at anything you did differently, new medication , recent injury etc. So how is a vaccine dismissed when its been a recent change or substance you’ve had injected into your body. This is what infuriates me about pro vax people or people who worship the vaccine, they just dismiss everyone who is potentially vaccine injured or has been vaccine injured. Here are the screenshots from her story which explain it abit better.

Attachments

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Hope he's feeling better soon
Well tbh he was a right vaccine nazi but needless to say I do hope he gets better for my mums sake.

I'm telling you now- this is not normal!😳
Yep it's insane. The people I know who are really ill with Covid are vaccinated. I'm honestly yet to know someone who's had Covid unvaccinated and been really unwell. My 86 year old nana had it at the beginning and didn't even know she had it until she was admitted to hospital for different reasons and they tested her.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Weird to liken this to grooming. It’s an optional vaccine.
* Ruby the therapy dog on-site 🤨
* Bring your favourite cuddly toy
* children with swords fighting aliens/monsters?
Weird as hell and never seen this for any other childhood vaccinations.
Not suprising that you see no problems with it though

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
How did you come to this conclusion when research has shown it is from Covid-19 infection.

Because it was happening to many men who hadn't even had covid but had the vaccine. I posted about it a few times.

Much research is bought and paid for you just refuse to even see it. So won't be going down that road with you. Enjoy the rest of your day.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Your comment on the CT thread saying that people believe covid can cause blood clots and heart attacks…utter fools?

Are you saying Covid-19 does not cause blood clots and heart attacks and those thay believe this are utter fools?
Took that personally did you 😀
Yes I do believe that, your fact check from Reuters will not change my mind, so save yourself the time.

For me, if a new illness had come about post December 2020 and only occurred in those who had been vaccinated then it'd be right to consider the vaccine as the most likely cause.

But everything we've seen claimed as being caused by the vaccine has been seen pre-Covid and hence may not be vaccine related at all. For example, a cousin of mine had an undiagnosed heart condition picked up as part of a routine medical for a new job she was starting several years ago. Heart conditions in young people sadly aren't as rare as some think - as we naturally think someone young and fit, must have a healthy heart.

If that had been picked up recently then I'm sure some would say "must be the vaccine". But we know it wasn't because it was diagnosed in 2018.

That's why I'm always wary of jumping on causes too soon.
Nobody has said that young and healthy people cannot and never have had heart attacks pre vaccine, but as new medicine with this as a listed side effect it should be discussed as a possibility especially when millions of people have just taken 3 doses in a short period of time. Pro vaccine people try and shut down vaccine injury conversation and shout misinformation at anyone who suggests it which to me, is just denying that vaccines could be the cause completely.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I could post reams of evidence and you’d dismiss it all because your mind is made up.

You claim to be open minded and wanting to see it all, but you stick rigidly to your viewpoint, so maybe you’re not what you claim?

No, I used to be like you and believe the BS I was told, then I see for myself that it was BS and the reason I stick to what I know, is I know it's the absolute truth. You on the other hand have never had a different view on this so I would suggest it's you who stick rigidly to your viewpoint.

I check, check and check again because I was fooled before. like you and the others I was arrogantly right because the TV told me I was right, the newspapers told me I was right every platform told me I was right. Those who claimed otherwise were nutters. Then one day I see something that I knew not to be true being pushed as true .. once you see it you can never unsee it. Once you see it you see it more and more until the whole illusion is uncovered.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
How about diagrams on how to hug a loved one? No singing? No dancing? no outdoor fireworks? So many other bizarre "rules". Utterly bizarre, the whole episode. Fascism plain and simple. Inhumane.
I was thinking earlier about how 2 years ago I wasn't "allowed " to buy a hairdye from the chemists. Nobody could tell me why, just because "of covid 19". The chemist was open but all the shelves were cordoned off and I had to stand on spot 2 metres away from the counter shouting to be heard, wanting to cry at the nonsense of why I could buy blister plasters but not much needed hair dye.
So much more nonsense we were subjected to (and still at some places) all in the name of "safe". But one thing that haunts me is all the people who went into hospital for whatever reason only to die alone. And their loved ones saying goodbye on the phone, if they were lucky. Inhumane 😪😢😠

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Jc456

VIP Member
Interesting with the hives being mentioned. In all my years in healthcare I’ve never seen so many prescriptions lately for steroids, everyone seems to be having sudden skin problems, hives, itching, eczema and rosacea flare ups etc. Also seen an increase in blood thinners being prescribed. Obviously could just be from the weather or shaking your duvet too vigorously 🙄🤣
Someone I know has just been on steroids. Her blood platelets dropped down to around 5 for 3 weeks, luckily they've finally gone back up. She'd been feeling off since her booster but put it down to work stress until she ended up rushed to hospital

• Sad
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
In your view what is the reason that The BBC would have an agenda of 'putting fear in to people'? Oddly, I see a lot of anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers seem to have a real problem with The BBC and I don't get it. Is it because of the licence fee and you don't like paying it so you have an agenda against The BBC?

Anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers all seem to have the same opposition to any form of authority or established media etc. That's the real reason they're anti-vax/truth in my view. If vaccines were a fringe development you'd be all over them. You'd all see the destruction of society in to absolute anarchy if you had your way.
Maybe because the gov had an advertising contract with them( and the press ) to run numerous vaccine campaigns ,so does make them slightly biased in a way ,especially as Lisa shaws family had to fight to get her story told ...but then you only see a blinkered view going by your comments on here.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
It's definitely reduced infections. Not prevented all, as that was never going to be possible.
There is literally no way of knowing it has reduced infections. Same as there is no way of knowing it has reduced hospitalisations. You can’t compare by using a ‘this time last year’ method because the infection rate was always going to fall year after year with or without vaccines. It’s all complete guesswork.

• Heart