Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I have no issue with that. It’s good to question things.

It’s more the not-so-subtle digs from those who didn’t want the vaccine make towards those who chose to have it that I find annoying. As though they’re superior and people who exercised their choice to have the vaccine were stupid and made the ‘wrong’ choice. I stand by my choice and I don’t need others to lecture me.

Not saying you do that by the way!
Go back and read the threads from when the vaccines first came out then write that post again without a red face. . We are demonised all over the internet and in real life. so if all you had were a few digs then count yourself very lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

monga

VIP Member
It was more the insinuation that people that post on the other thread are not as clever as you because you claim to have worked with certain people who you obviously believe to be more intelligent.

How so? I don’t think it’s right for people to try and shut down other peoples beliefs because they think they are somehow more qualified than that person, especially when the poster doesn’t actually say what they study, I assume it’s science based by what they have said but they never actually say. If that makes me insecure then ok? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened to the other posters on here that were trying to shut people down by claiming they were familar with the vaccines and in the medical field yet knew very little when questioned .

Poddular

VIP Member
They're on their mission again, I got a text AND an email to book my 2nd injection.
How did they get my email address, unless from old pcr test booking 🙄.

(They must be prepping for the Ukraine war to become boring old war news and back to buzzing covid ((said with a sardonic smile))
I had to join a doctors surgery the other week,
Wish I hadn't bothered.
Almost daily since a glossy ,waste of money ,patronising bs brochure arrives and an invite to have my first injection "to protect myself and to protect others ",

• Sick
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I don't lecture anyone but what I do find annoying is the fact if you do show any neg /questions towards the vaccine or Government you're branded a CT .I think people have every right to express their opinons when so many have lost their businesses ,homes and in some cases their life by the way this pandemic has been handled ,this time 2 yrs ago we were put in fear of our lives to now be dropped like a bag of shite and told to get over it ...like pawns in a game :cautious: of course people are angry /bewildered and they have every right to be .
Marry me?

:love:

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Nope. Fact checked: President Joe Biden exaggerated when he spoke about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine during a CNN town hall. "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden said.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Of course freedom of speech can come with consequences. You are free to say whatever you want - that doesn’t mean people will lie down and accept it and you’re very naive if you truly believe that.
I’m vaccinated but don’t believe it should be mandatory, however people who choose not to be vaccinated shouldn’t expect to be treated the same as those that are.
I think this response seems very fitting to the above post 🤣

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I was thinking the same with the bird poo thing! But I think that tweet sums up the level of Trump Jr’s discourse. 😂

I don’t expect the numbers of people who’ve changed their mind will be high, but it’s certainly a factor.

As long and you and others with the same feeling won’t kick off at being described as anti vaccine that’s fine!

I remember lots of people here being critical of the covid vaccine but when others described them as being anti vaccinations they didn’t like it…
You cannot call a person who is wary of one vaccine an anti-vaxer not when they and their children are fully vaxed.
This attitude is what makes them stop and think about real antivaxers and what made them antivax. Once you stop and think you realise you actually had your children vaccinated without even thinking about it, or if you did it was not very deep,

People questioning all vaccines makes me very happy. Once they see how those questions are received, blocked and shutdown they get a wake up call... its all good.

Last edited:

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Not sure how old they are but it seems the BA2 is attacking the older generation again ,done a full circle BA1, attacking the kids more
Had a look on their page to see if I could see how old and spotted this.. so backed away..🤣 dont think she is old as still working

1648746458630.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Vaccine deaths in Australia

I wonder at what point the deaths and injuries will be to many to ignore? Or as I suspect will it be covered up, coincidences blah blah blah. When you hear undertakers call radio stations to say they have witnessed falsified death certificates and the rest we have all heard about. I wish I was shocked but I'm not any longer. I'm sad that at this stage, for people who've been affected by the vaccine and the state the uk economy is in thanks to the wasted money on broken apps, dodgy contracts and illegally obtained loans. Now people will really suffer and it didn't have to be this way. Millions are at rock bottom due to health issues and now they can't afford to live in the most basic terms.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I'll have one of whatever Mr Trudeau is drinking.

@Ensay and Prefrontal did you guys both feel similar? Was it the first, second or third one though that really hits you ? 😉

#safeandeffective
#inpfizerwetrust
At this point people like Trudeau have got to be trolling their die hard fans and voters to prove how they can do and say absolutely anything without them batting an eyelid. This guy has more red flags than a communist parade.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Going round in circles. Nobody denied it and said it was a conspiracy. What was debated was attributing every death and adverse reaction to the vaccine.
‘Still waiting to die from my jab’
‘So much for the vaccines killing people’
‘CT proved wrong yet again!’
👆🏻 Seen on the anti CT thread endlessly.
But people are dying.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
For Monga only. 🤪

Interesting:

View attachment 1182133
I would say it's more a vaccine injury. Many men have complained of swollen testicles and impotence after the jab Couple that with the menstrual problems and I believe fertility is going to drop alarmingly again the same as it did after the rollout of HPV vax

Ok so I’m on a ward beside 2 covid deaths in the last week…..

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Both contracted the illness in here. Over half the ward was infected at one point.
The woman in the bed beside me is a nurse, who is in here due to ongoing health related problems,
Due to the vaccine 😐 wow how things have changed since my days posting on this thread 😐
I hope you are OK I was wondering where you were. Get better very soon

Especially when they’re quick to attach a disclaimer that it’s vaccine related ,must be on most peoples minds.

It's always the same we have no idea what is wrong with you, but we know its 100%, not the vaccine (or 8 vaccines if a baby) now run along and don't be silly

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Most of them are CTists, though. I don't think CTists mind being branded as such; indeed if they choose to post in a thread with that title then I assume they're cool with it. :D
Well I'd rather the thread was called Open-minded Purebloods... but we don't all get what we want in life 🧙🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart

howrude80

I had my first through gritted teeth then just didn’t bother, but now I’m starting a new job soon so I may have to have my 2nd. Been trying to avoid it but I can’t afford to not start this job! 😩

• Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
How many deaths from a #safeandeffective vaccine is enough though?
It's not just deaths as well. My grandma has still got a lump under her armpit after her booster. She's having to take prescribed anti inflammatories and it's still not improving. So many injuries which make peoples lives miserable after these jabs.

• Sad