Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok so I’m on a ward beside 2 covid deaths in the last week…..

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Both contracted the illness in here. Over half the ward was infected at one point.
The woman in the bed beside me is a nurse, who is in here due to ongoing health related problems,
Due to the vaccine 😐 wow how things have changed since my days posting on this thread 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Weird to liken this to grooming. It’s an optional vaccine.
But it isn't optional for children. They are relying on their parental guardians to make an informed decision on their behalf. Most of them will have absolutely no choice and will be taken by an uniformed adult. It's absolutely frightening and heartbreaking at the same time, especially when we know most children do not suffer from Covid.

Reactions: 11

Poddular

VIP Member
Oh to never be wrong about anything and have your whole life's work dismissed.
Only seems to work one way though 🤔
Thank you @rainbowlemon for all your informative posts.
Unfortunately as always the truth will come out in the end.
And before I get jumped on, I'm sure I speak for everyone unvaccinated the last thing I want is for the vaccines to turn out to be harmful in any way, as most people I know are vaccinated.

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I’m vaccinated but don’t believe it should be mandatory, however people who choose not to be vaccinated shouldn’t expect to be treated the same as those that are.
Why? When the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching and spreading covid I still find this a bizarre view to have. Hopefully you don’t end up with any side effects due to your vaccines then, as you wouldn’t be able to get your next shot and then in your view, shouldn’t be treated the same as a fully vaccinated person. 😐

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Poor Jacinda:

A “gross violation of human rights” for New Zealanders.

This is also misinformation now too:

Thank fuck. That bitch is seriously messed up.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I think a lot of people are QUITE CLEARLY worse off for having the vaccines. ☹
Denial is a river in Egypt

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
It was also promoted as "one shot" only then it became two, three. Now four. (Five in Turkey).

You've also never been forced to lose your job over not taking the flu vaccine.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I know but he is speaking about things which are quite important and he has quite a large following. All I’m saying is that some topics are out of his depth and should be left to people who are better qualified. He isn’t a medical doctor, yes he has a PhD, but not in immunology, epidemology or biostatistics. It takes years to build knowledge and become an expert in these field.
Maybe also the same could be said about Bill gates ....

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Neither are correct. I don’t take the piss, I think it’s wrong that people jump on every death and attribute it to the vaccine.
I really don’t understand why it’s wrong to discuss the vaccine when in relation to people having heart attacks when it is a listed side effect? We have spoken about this on the CT thread before that people won’t bat an eyelid if you discuss the possibility of suicide or drugs as a reason for someone’s death but when you mention the vaccines it’s ‘sickening’ 🙄 many of these people want to silence all discussions on the vaccines under the guise of misinformation, people should be allowed to discuss the dangers of vaccines freely without being shut down and called names.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
The #Science from a short while ago.

They really are scumbags aren't they.

It's actually laughable how we were all CT nutters who were selfish, stupid and killing everyone - and yet now we're seeing all this come out, it's gone very quiet. Must be distracted by Ukraine, spouting all their holier than thou knowledge on that now...

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I was being a bit tongue in cheek to be honest. But there's more of a balance in favour of people who haven't had the vaccine and don't like it. I think most people who've had it take one look at the thread and bolt. :D
Because why would someone who has had it and is happy with that choice want to keep posting over and over? Most don't post here because it's not a relevant thread for them. they had the vaccine and are happy with that choice. nothing further to discuss.

No one attacks anyone for having the vaccine, those who do get short shrift, are those who are rude about those who for whatever reason didn't have the vaccine. So if you do get "attacked" its because you poke poke poke You know this thread was set up for those not having the vaccine to chat about that fact and all it entails, just because the header is changed it doesn't mean those posting in it have.

To be honest I am now believing its a case of "the lady doth protest too much" Maybe all isn't has good as you would have us believe.

Reminds me of the vegan u-tubers who day after day post how great they feel, how lovely their food is and how happy they are to be vegan and 2 years down the line they post they are giving it up ( or they gave up a while back ) because they got ill and have been for a while and didn't like to say anything as they had gone too far with their pretence.

As for people like me being an "anti truther". 🤣
All I will say to that is "mirror work" Those who say shit like that would not know the truth if it hit them on the nose. One day, as everyone will, you will see the truth and realise what a bloody fool you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Just leaving this here again.

Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds

So you are yet again denying that people are dying from the vaccine?
It says on the article that they are only basing it on the people who took the survey which we have no idea who and how many that is.
we know people have died from the vaccine and also have long term side effects, it’s quite sad that you and others are so dismissive of these people, basically you call them liars and will say ‘must have had underlying problems’. It’s very cult like.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Bubbles were complete nonsense. Before my daughter took her three children out they were each in a bubble that could not mix with other bubbles well except at home and in the playground waiting for the other classes with the staggered times to let the kids in or out same as most of the children in the school that had siblings.

Most of the rules put in place were ludicrous such as having to wear a mask to walk into a restaurant but could take it off while sitting.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will convince me otherwise, that we were nothing but an experiment to see just how far they can make us believe absolute BS and just do it. without questioning and even those who questioned it did it anyone who didn't was soon set upon by those who did.
How about diagrams on how to hug a loved one? No singing? No dancing? no outdoor fireworks? So many other bizarre "rules". Utterly bizarre, the whole episode. Fascism plain and simple. Inhumane.

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I have watched this thread for many months, keeping my thoughts to myself.

Thank you to those that are cynics and ask the questions others wonder about.

Thank you to those that have done the research and posted answers.

Thank you to those that have posted personal experiences.

I know what I believe on the subject and it’s heartening to know others feel the same.

I read your posts, the koolaide drinkers (more accurate is gaotorade, but I digress) are on ignore.

They are appearing more and more irrelevant as more and more people are feeling conned.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
It should never have been a condition to treatment.

How many women did get vaxxed just to meet that criteria?

Reactions: 10

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I'm talking more generally. A lot of people who say "we must have freedom of speech" means "I should be allowed to say what I want without consequence or reply".

Ain't gonna happen. :D
Without consequence? 🧐 What a strange thing to say. Free speech is a human right and you cannot silence people because you don’t agree with them. Well mabye you think we should? I know a lot of pro vax people wanted to strip people of their human rights when they were for mandatory vaccines so I’m sure it doesn’t stop there for a lot of you.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Probably why most migrated on to the CT thread they weren't judged and could express an opinion without being ridiculed.
But then the ridiculing continued when they made a dedicated ‘anti’ thread 😂
I would say majority of the posts on the CT are not conspiracy anymore they are fact, some things were seen as conspiracy a couple of years ago but they have been proven to be true.

• Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Bubbles were complete nonsense. Before my daughter took her three children out they were each in a bubble that could not mix with other bubbles well except at home and in the playground waiting for the other classes with the staggered times to let the kids in or out same as most of the children in the school that had siblings.

Most of the rules put in place were ludicrous such as having to wear a mask to walk into a restaurant but could take it off while sitting.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will convince me otherwise, that we were nothing but an experiment to see just how far they can make us believe absolute BS and just do it. without questioning and even those who questioned it did it anyone who didn't was soon set upon by those who did.

monga

VIP Member
Kinda like the kettle calling the pot black with your "spam bot" comment then? 🤪

Her poor family.

It's rare until it happens to you or someone you know.
Someone on another covid thread said their brother (a cardiologist )doesn't recommend it for kids with the amount of heart issues he's seeing after vaccination :(

• Sad

gem7117

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway on another note it’s good to see a good mix of people both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Most places as soon as you mention you haven’t been vaccinated you get attacked:rolleyes: