COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should start posting the death of every single human in this thread, cause after all, it may have been the vaccine!

I nominate @monga for this task. Get to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think we should start posting the death of every single human in this thread, cause after all, it may have been the vaccine!

I nominate @monga for this task. Get to it!
It must be something in the air tonight the stars were bright Fernando 😂...So many middle aged people popping their clogs recently ,I never even mentioned vaccine ? it must be in your own head to think that :giggle:

It must be something in the air tonight the stars were bright Fernando 😂...So many middle aged people popping their clogs recently ,I never even mentioned vaccine ? it must be in your own head to think that :giggle:
Lol - if you post a death in a thread with the title "COVID-19 vaccine" then it's pretty obvious what the implication is.

Nice try, though. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol - if you post a death in a thread with the title "COVID-19 vaccine" then it's pretty obvious what the implication is.

Nice try, though. ;)
People post different subjects on here everything from fig rolls to prawns ...Even marriage proposals and dinner dates
07506487-2E95-498A-831E-CA8374994DC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought you only appeared when the word Ivermectin was mentioned 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Easter one and all ,vaccinated or unvaccinated we're all worthy and shouldn't forget all men are equal (y)
I hope @Oohthedrama will be back with us soon ,it's too quiet without her ( might regret this 😬 ) 😜 nah ! I hope you're doing Ok x sending love and good wishes your way I'm sure everyone will agree you're missed around here and hope to see you back soon ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Easter one and all ,vaccinated or unvaccinated we're all worthy and shouldn't forget all men are equal (y)
I hope @Oohthedrama will be back with us soon ,it's too quiet without her ( might regret this 😬 ) 😜 nah ! I hope you're doing Ok ,sending love and good wishes your way I'm sure everyone will agree you're missed around here and hope to see you back soon ❤
Easter is next weekend for me. 😁 Happy Easter to you too!

Yes we await @Oohthedrama return! Will have the fig rolls on standby.

• Heart
New FOI if it's not a #fakeimage:

Climate change getting real .

1650174117929.png

She does not consent :

Aonther young athlete passed away:

Another parent who lost their child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Covid adviser Devi Sridhar sent white powder and mask in post

A leading public health expert has revealed she was sent white powder and a used face mask in the post last summer.

Prof Devi Sridhar, of Edinburgh University, said the words "I am done" were written in black ink on the mask.

She has previously received abuse on social media after commenting on vaccines and face coverings.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon condemned the "horrendous abuse" of women in the public eye.
Prof Sridhar is a professor of global public health and sits on the Scottish government's coronavirus advisory board.

Covid adviser Devi Sridhar sent white powder and mask in post

A leading public health expert has revealed she was sent white powder and a used face mask in the post last summer.

Prof Devi Sridhar, of Edinburgh University, said the words "I am done" were written in black ink on the mask.

She has previously received abuse on social media after commenting on vaccines and face coverings.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon condemned the "horrendous abuse" of women in the public eye.
Prof Sridhar is a professor of global public health and sits on the Scottish government's coronavirus advisory board.
I read about this yesterday. It’s disgusting. Not the first time a public health expert has received hate during the pandemic.

New FOI if it's not a #fakeimage:

Climate change getting real .

View attachment 1199872

She does not consent :

Aonther young athlete passed away:

Another parent who lost their child.

Don't know why you bother when someone is "allegedly and reported to" have been sent nasty things in the post. surely that top trumps young people dying right after their jab.

Last edited:
Don't know why you bother when someone is "allegedly and reported to" have been sent nasty things in the post. surely that top trumps young people dying right after their jab.
I didn’t say anything top trumped anything else, I just posted about something I’d read. 🤷‍♂️

I didn’t say anything top trumped anything else, I just posted about something I’d read. 🤷‍♂️
I never said you said anything.. But then you don't have to, it's as plain as a sunny day. whoops, let's just jump over those young people dying because how many times can you say it's always been the case and nothing to see here? Because that is what you believe.

I have asked before and I will ask again for those people who believe this is nothing new, to please take a 2year period in recent history up until 2018 where young people are dropping like flies and have enough to fill 15 videos of 20 mins each, no talking just showing the cases.

Reactions: 4
I never said you said anything.. But then you don't have to, it's as plain as a sunny day. whoops, let's just jump over those young people dying because how many times can you say it's always been the case and nothing to see here? Because that is what you believe.

I have asked before and I will ask again for those people who believe this is nothing new, to please take a 2year period in recent history up until 2018 where young people are dropping like flies and have enough to fill 15 videos of 20 mins each, no talking just showing the cases.
I don’t think that’s a fair comment at all. I (and others) will post about the effects of Covid on people, the long term complications and you and others don’t respond to such posts. It isn’t a competition of which post will garner more attention. People respond and comment on whatever they want.

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s a fair comment at all. I (and others) will post about the effects of Covid on people, the long term complications and you and others don’t respond to such posts. It isn’t a competition of which post will garner more attention.
But most of us will put either put a heart or a sad reaction on anyone's post who is or has suffered from Covid. You and those who think like you don't do it to those who have vaccine injury stories. You and the rest will either ignore or tell the poster they don't know 100% it was the vaccine. Even though you say you know the vaccine can harm.

Anyway, I'm once again done on this unless you can show me the 15 videos I asked for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.