COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not, it’s personal choice and I respect both sides. I understand why some get it and I understand why some don’t.
I was being a bit tongue in cheek to be honest. But there's more of a balance in favour of people who haven't had the vaccine and don't like it. I think most people who've had it take one look at the thread and bolt. :D

Reactions: 2
who said I’m a anti vaxxer? There’s more than one type of vaccine. Anti vaxxers don’t do vaccines full stop. I know many people like that and I respect it. Their body their choice. It’s not for me or anybody else to tell someone else what vaccines they should and shouldn’t have.

you make anti vax and anti truth sound synonymous with each other and they are not, it’s a very divisive subject and creates divides across the world right now. Their are plenty of doctors, nurses even scientists who have decided against the covid vaccine at this point.

what makes you so sure that not wanting the vaccine is anti truth? Is it not a personal choice everyone has the right to make?

Regarding the bbc, it’s the incessant fear mongering throughout the pandemic that did it for me, I could probably find examples if I knew how to put them on here :ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to understand your view - are you saying that the BBC were fear mongering on purpose? If so, what is your theory on their reason for doing this?

Re. whether you're an anti-vaxxer or not I was making a general point using your post as a starting point. I wasn't directly accusing you of anything.

I'm trying to understand your view - are you saying that the BBC were fear mongering on purpose? If so, what is your theory on their reason for doing this?

Re. whether you're an anti-vaxxer or not I was making a general point using your post as a starting point. I wasn't directly accusing you of anything.
"anti-vaxxer" is a msm frame

Reactions: 1
When it comes to the BBC, I've seen people on both sides of the political spectrum accuse it of bias, which is probably good evidence it's not biased.

Eg. if a BBC interviewer gives a Tory MP a hard time in an interview they get accused by some of being pro Labour/left, but then if the same interviewer gives a Labour MP a tough interview others sometimes accuse them of being pro Tory.

They were feeding off the gov ,who as we now know followed no rules themselves ,living it up while the rest of us were behind closed doors away from the people that mattered most .I'm sure we'd all have took a £50 fine to say a last goodbye to somebody .

Reactions: 4

bbc are very negative and full of fear
"anti-vaxxer" is a msm frame
It’s bullsh*t terminology

Reactions: 3
So no comments on ANY of the Yellow card images highlighting increased heart issues in young boys, menstrual disorders in people who bleed and deaths shortly after vaccination, but 101 posts about the BBC. 🤪

I'll add it to the list which includes:
Maddie De Garay (the child in the Pfizer trial).
Pfizer's ongoing Whistleblower trial
Jonathan's actual posts and not comments about him in particular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So no comments on ANY of the Yellow card images highlighting increased heart issues in young boys, menstrual disorders and deaths but 101 posts about the BBC.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s a national disgrace that it’s so hidden. Brushed under the carpet because it doesn’t fit the anti vaxxer agenda.

Reactions: 3
Nearly everyone I know has had COVID so I hope this topic will be obsolete soon.

So no comments on ANY of the Yellow card images highlighting increased heart issues in young boys, menstrual disorders in people who bleed and deaths shortly after vaccination but 101 posts about the BBC. 🤪
I think this part of the article you posted sums it up:

All vaccines and medicines have some side effects. These side effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness.

Which is pretty much what I've said many, many times here. Yes, it's sad some people get ill after the vaccine, but in a lot of cases there's no definitive proof the vaccine caused it or didn't cause it. It may have in some cases, it may have been covid itself in some cases, or it may have been neither so we're none the wiser. And the vast majority of people have had no negative reactions to the vaccine and have had milder responses to covid when they've contracted it.

But I know what you'll say to the above because we've had the same debate many times. So it's not that I ignore your posts in favour of topics about the BBC, it's more that I'm trying to avoid Groundhog Day for you, me and everyone else in the thread.

All vaccines and medicines have some side effects. These side effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness.

Which is pretty much what I've said many, many times here. Yes, it's sad some people get ill after the vaccine, but in a lot of cases there's no definitive proof the vaccine caused it or didn't cause it. It may have in some cases, it may have been covid itself in some cases, or it may have been neither so we're none the wiser. And the vast majority of people have had no negative reactions to the vaccine and have had milder responses to covid when they've contracted it.

But I know what you'll say to the above because we've had the same debate many times. So it's not that I ignore your posts in favour of topics about the BBC, it's more that I'm trying to avoid Groundhog Day for you, me and everyone else in the thread.
I enjoy reading your posts Ensay, you're always very eloquent.

• Heart

Couldn’t have said it better. 👏🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.