COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say it's more a vaccine injury. Many men have complained of swollen testicles and impotence after the jab Couple that with the menstrual problems and I believe fertility is going to drop alarmingly again the same as it did after the rollout of HPV vax
How did you come to this conclusion when there is research showing Covid-19 infection can affect it.

A study looking at COVID-19 vaccination, SARS-CoV-2 infection, and fertility found that:

- COVID-19 vaccination did not reduce the chances of conception in a study of more than 2,000 couples.
- However, infection with SARS-CoV-2 was associated with a
short-term reduction in fertility in males.

Last edited:
How did you come to this conclusion when research has shown it is from Covid-19 infection.

Because it was happening to many men who hadn't even had covid but had the vaccine. I posted about it a few times.

Much research is bought and paid for you just refuse to even see it. So won't be going down that road with you. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Reactions: 9
Because it was happening to many men who hadn't even had covid but had the vaccine. I posted about it a few times.

Much research is bought and paid for you just refuse to even see it. So won't be going down that road with you. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I am not looking for an argument. I don’t believe research is conducted just for the fun of it and a lot of work goes into the whole process of a study from recruiting participants to publishing.

Have a good day too. ☀

What are your thoughts so far on the ongoing Pfizer whistleblower trial?

Also why do people blindly trust a company who has paid one of the highest criminal penalties in history with the intent to defraud or mislead? Get that $2.3 billion is small these days. 🤪

My aunt was a whistleblower at her NHS hospital. She was paranoid enough to travel to another area 1.5 hours away from where she lived to post documents by special delivery.

J&J are similar too:

1649534780777.png

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread to post on so apologises if I’m wrong!
Ive missed my period in March, last one being 7th of feb (deffo not pregnant) took me a while but I think I’ve connected to dots to having my covid booster 4th of March! Has anyone else had disruption to their period following the vaccine? How long did it take for your period to return to normal?
(I’m aware it may not be the vaccine but ive heard of it happening to others and the timings match up)

• Sad
  • Heart
You're not alone. There's been more then 50,300+ reports to the yellow card system about menstrual issues. I honestly believe this is a bigger issue then Dr Male is willing to accept.

We had a thread here in the advice section:

Reactions: 7
An influencer on Insta was rushed into hospital recently with an internal bleed, apparently medics are baffled and I’m not going to lie my first thought was vaccine related as shes young and very fit. She suggested it aswell and apparently the medical professionals have completely dismissed her even though they are clueless too. I thought when something serious happens to your body you look at anything you did differently, new medication , recent injury etc. So how is a vaccine dismissed when its been a recent change or substance you’ve had injected into your body. This is what infuriates me about pro vax people or people who worship the vaccine, they just dismiss everyone who is potentially vaccine injured or has been vaccine injured. Here are the screenshots from her story which explain it abit better.
Similar to my friend, she had extreme bruising, bleeding from her mouth. They don't know what caused her platelets to drop or if it's something that could happen again. She'd had her booster around 6-7 weeks before

• Sad
So much for protecting the vulnerable 🙄 yet people still fight the governments side on this and really believe they closed down to protect the vulnerable when they really only hid behind them.

Reactions: 5
Guess it's "ooops. Sorry if you've already been given a contaminated shot."

1649582506877.png

Don't forget the previous stainless steel contaminants in some vials.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
For me, it's not about dismissing claims the vaccine might have caused a particular illness, it's more about looking at other things that may have also caused it and accepting it's one of several possibilities that should be treated equally in the absence of any concrete proof.

I find for those who are against the covid vaccine, it's rare they'll discuss the vaccine as one of the possible causes among several other likely causes. It's often decided that it's either the sole cause - or the most important. For example, it's very rare I'll see them say: "It may have been the vaccine, though equally it could have been cause X or cause Y". It's like they're blinkered and become so focused on the vaccine almost certainly being the cause that they're unwilling to accept any other reason - even if they know very little about the person and their medical history or personal circumstances.

And then you realise a lot of them probably aren't really that bothered about the person, but more how they can use the case to further their argument. They just see it as another piece of 'evidence' they can add to their list that the covid vaccine shouldn't be trusted, no one should have it and that you're stupid if you think otherwise - i.e. generally pushing the conspiracy theory narrative. If you didn't want it, fine, your choice and that should be respected. You don't have to justify it to everybody else and try to get them on side.

Then if you point out some of the other potential causes, you get labelled a shill or it's implied you're stupid because you just can't see it. (I'm happy for perfect strangers to call me stupid - but it's not the best argument.) Rinse and repeat.

A few times I've thought of bowing out and just leaving people to it, but then I think it's important to keep on speaking up and pointing out the inaccurate assumptions and misinformation. So you're stuck with me. :D

• Sick
Reactions: 1
For me, it's not about dismissing claims the vaccine might have caused a particular illness, it's more about looking at other things that may have also caused it and accepting it's one of several possibilities that should be treated equally in the absence of any concrete proof.

I find for those who are against the covid vaccine, it's rare they'll discuss the vaccine as one of the possible causes among several other likely causes. It's often decided that it's either the sole cause - or the most important. For example, it's very rare I'll see them say: "It may have been the vaccine, though equally it could have been cause X or cause Y". It's like they're blinkered and become so focused on the vaccine almost certainly being the cause that they're unwilling to accept any other reason - even if they know very little about the person and their medical history or personal circumstances.

And then you realise a lot of them probably aren't really that bothered about the person, but more how they can use the case to further their argument. They just see it as another piece of 'evidence' they can add to their list that the covid vaccine shouldn't be trusted, no one should have it and that you're stupid if you think otherwise - i.e. generally pushing the conspiracy theory narrative. If you didn't want it, fine, your choice and that should be respected. You don't have to justify it to everybody else and try to get them on side.

Then if you point out some of the other potential causes, you get labelled a shill or it's implied you're stupid because you just can't see it. (I'm happy for perfect strangers to call me stupid - but it's not the best argument.) Rinse and repeat.

A few times I've thought of bowing out and just leaving people to it, but then I think it's important to keep on speaking up and pointing out the inaccurate assumptions and misinformation. So you're stuck with me. :D
Some believe the vaccine is causing all the bloods clots and heart attacks but will not consider the possibility that it could be a Covid-19 infection that has caused it. Plenty of studies showing this.

And before anyone puts words into my mouth or twists things, I know there are side effects to the vaccine.

Don’t bow out, stick around please! Your comments are good for balance and are articulated well.

Last edited:
Some believe the vaccine is causing all the bloods clots and heart attacks but will not consider the possibility that it could be a Covid-19 infection that has caused it. Plenty of studies showing this.

And before anyone puts words into my mouth or twists things, I know there are side effects to the vaccine.

Don’t bow out, stick around please! Your comments are good for balance and are articulated well.
Well yeah, there are side effects to all types of medication (including vaccines) and I don't think anyone's denied that? Every medication I've ever had comes with a leaflet that lists all those side effects. However, I take the medication on the basis that those side effects are rare and that I personally choose to take the risk, especially when weighed up against the benefits the medication will offer me. I'm not saying that should apply to everyone else, as each person has their own attitude to risk and should decide for themselves.

Equally, illnesses themselves can often have longer term impacts on the body - no different with covid, as we've all heard of long covid and the impact it can have. There are, of course, different degrees to this, and long covid isn't the same for everyone. For example, some have been very ill post covid infection, but others find they get out of breath more easily for several weeks after they feel better. It definitely needs more research.

And thank you! Same applies to you and your posts.

I find for those who are against the covid vaccine, it's rare they'll discuss the vaccine as one of the possible causes among several other likely causes. It's often decided that it's either the sole cause - or the most important.
I find for those who are pro covid vaccine it’s rare that they’ll discuss the vaccine as a possible cause. Out of curiosity, when you have heard of someone suffering a blood clot or heart attack post-vaccine have you ever considered it could be vaccine related or are you completely shut off to that possibility?

Well yeah, there are side effects to all types of medication (including vaccines) and I don't think anyone's denied that? Every medication I've ever had comes with a leaflet that lists all those side effects. However, I take the medication on the basis that those side effects are rare and that I personally choose to take the risk, especially when weighed up against the benefits the medication will offer me. I'm not saying that should apply to everyone else, as each person has their own attitude to risk and should decide for themselves.

Equally, illnesses themselves can often have longer term impacts on the body - no different with covid, as we've all heard of long covid and the impact it can have. There are, of course, different degrees to this, and long covid isn't the same for everyone. For example, some have been very ill post covid infection, but others find they get out of breath more easily for several weeks after they feel better. It definitely needs more research.

And thank you! Same applies to you and your posts.
Thank you too!

No one has denied the side effects but certain comments allude to this based on the conversations that are had. Discussing a wide range of possibilities (such as it may not be the vaccine but could be a complication of Covid-19 or an unknown underlying health condition) does not mean you are being dismissive.

It’s not just medication that has a long list of side effects, so do many hospital treatments/operations and as you mentioned, it is up to the individual to weigh out the benefits and risks.

Long covid is a baffling one. I have done so much reading on the research out there (due to my own experience of long covid and wanting to get a better understanding of it) and there is still so much coming out. We definitely know more than we did a year or two ago.

I find for those who are pro covid vaccine it’s rare that they’ll discuss the vaccine as a possible cause. Out of curiosity, when you have heard of someone suffering a blood clot or heart attack post-vaccine have you ever considered it could be vaccine related or are you completely shut off to that possibility?
I consider it a possibility because all medications have risks. But I see it as one possibility among many.

Whereas I find some people leap on the vaccine as the only reason - sometimes even when they don’t definitely know the person was even vaccinated.

I consider it a possibility because all medications have risks. But I see it as one possibility among many.

Whereas I find some people leap on the vaccine as the only reason - sometimes even when they don’t definitely know the person was even vaccinated.
That’s funny that you say you do consider it as a possibility, I would say that your posts on the anti-ct don’t really reflect on that.
I think as a new vaccine that has these side effects listed it’s only natural that people will look to it as a reason why someone has suddenly fallen ill.
Nobody has ever said that it’s definitely vaccine related we only speculate, why is that an issue? Especially when you have just admitted that you also would consider it as a reason?

• Heart
That’s funny that you say you do consider it as a possibility, I would say that your posts on the anti-ct don’t really reflect on that.
I think as a new vaccine that has these side effects listed it’s only natural that people will look to it as a reason why someone has suddenly fallen ill.
Nobody has ever said that it’s definitely vaccine related we only speculate, why is that an issue? Especially when you have just admitted that you also would consider it as a reason?
Your comment on the CT thread saying that people believe covid can cause blood clots and heart attacks, utter fools?

Are you saying Covid-19 does not cause blood clots and heart attacks and those that believe this are utter fools?

Last edited:
For me, if a new illness had come about post December 2020 and only occurred in those who had been vaccinated then it'd be right to consider the vaccine as the most likely cause.

But everything we've seen claimed as being caused by the vaccine has been seen pre-Covid and hence may not be vaccine related at all. For example, a cousin of mine had an undiagnosed heart condition picked up as part of a routine medical for a new job she was starting several years ago. Heart conditions in young people sadly aren't as rare as some think - as we naturally think someone young and fit, must have a healthy heart.

If that had been picked up recently then I'm sure some would say "must be the vaccine". But we know it wasn't because it was diagnosed in 2018.

That's why I'm always wary of jumping on causes too soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.