COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing primary schools had in place was no schoolbags to be brought to school and to keep windows open
The government set out guidance for all educational settings which included early years settings and primary schools. I find it hard to believe there were no measures in place, especially at the height of the pandemic.

The government set out guidance for all educational settings which included early year settings and primary schools. I find it hard to believe there were no measures in place, especially at the height of the pandemic.
At the height of the pandemic children were being homeschooled they've been back over a year now

Reactions: 1
No it’s still the same today in my childs school as the day they returned only difference is they’re allowed to bring school bags
I don’t know why you’re arguing this when guidance was in place, it may have varied from school to school or different regions but there were class bubbles / year group bubbles, staggered lunch breaks, mask wearing for staff etc.

I don’t know why you’re arguing this when guidance was in place, it may have varied from school to school or different regions but there were class bubbles / year group bubbles, staggered lunch breaks, mask wearing for staff etc.
That’s still the same it hasn’t changed

The dismissal of POSSIBLE vaccine side effects by some is insulting and disrespectful .
Not sure what they hope to accomplish except shutting down conversations.
It's not dismissal?

Some people are presenting a view that an increase in liver issues in children could be down to the vaccine, others are saying it could be down to covid itself. There's also a possibility neither are involved.

Asking questions and challenging viewpoints isn't the same as dismissal. For me, it would be dismissal if someone said: "Your viewpoint is wrong, stop mentioning it", whereas no one's saying that and no one's shutting down conversations - they're just talking about it.

The irony is that by saying certain viewpoints are "insulting and disrespectful", you're the one who's attempting to shut down those parts of the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am making a GENERAL comment, not specific to any possible side effect, that I FIND IT insulting and disrespectful that some people are always quick to dismiss or put down as covid and NOT vaccine related any speculation or worry.
How this is me shutting down conversation is beyond me . But crack on . Anyone reading here can work it out for themselves.

Reactions: 9
I am making a GENERAL comment, not specific to any possible side effect, that I FIND IT insulting and disrespectful that some people are always quick to dismiss or put down as covid and NOT vaccine related any speculation or worry.
How this is me shutting down conversation is beyond me . But crack on . Anyone reading here can work it out for themselves.
In my opinion if it's valid to say that an illness or condition might be caused by the covid vaccines, then it's also valid to say that it might not be.

At the end of the day no one knows for certain, which is why different possibilities are being discussed.

This isn't like some threads on Tattle where only certain types of posts are expected (e.g. rave threads where overly negative comments aren't welcome), this is for all discussion of the vaccines, regardless of people's viewpoints. Surely we're all grown up enough to discuss and share those viewpoints?

In my opinion if it's valid to say that an illness or condition might be caused by the covid vaccines, then it's also valid to say that it might not be.

At the end of the day no one knows for certain, which is why different possibilities are being discussed.

This isn't like some threads on Tattle where only certain types of posts are expected (e.g. rave threads where overly negative comments aren't welcome), this is for all discussion of the vaccines, regardless of people's viewpoints. Surely we're all grown up enough to discuss and share those viewpoints?
I mentioned the possible link to Covid-19 since it can cause abnormalities to organs. I don’t view this as shutting down the conversation or dismissing.

I mentioned the possible link to Covid-19 since it can cause abnormalities to organs. I don’t view this as shutting down the conversation or dismissing.
Yes, and as you pointed out, Covid-19 infection levels are at an all time high in the UK at the moment, which is likely because of the total removal of all restrictions.

It therefore stands to reason that any increased incidence of liver conditions might (and I stress might) be due to how many infections there have been over recent weeks.

I think it would only be disrespectful if someone were to imply that liver conditions don't matter, which I haven't seen anybody do. It's sad regardless of the cause.

Yes, and as you pointed out, Covid-19 infection levels are at an all time high in the UK at the moment, which is likely because of the total removal of all restrictions.

It therefore stands to reason that any increased incidence of liver conditions might (and I stress might) be due to how many infections there have been over recent weeks.

I think it would only be disrespectful if someone were to imply that liver conditions don't matter, which I haven't seen anybody do. It's sad regardless of the cause.
Infections in kids have always been high aren’t they the vectors of the virus , why is it only showing itself now.

The dismissal of POSSIBLE vaccine side effects by some is insulting and disrespectful .
Not sure what they hope to accomplish except shutting down conversations.
Always the ones with no children as well that have got the most to say about child vaccinations 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe all of those kids took up drinking, because it's a new Fortnite
challenge. 🤪

Funny the Pfiizer mice had liver issues too.
It’s clearly stated on the PIL that it’s not suitable for under twelves. You can’t give a child under that age a paracetamol tablet for eg because they’re body weight accounts for how well they can process it.

Reactions: 4
Maybe all of those kids took up drinking, because it's a new Fortnite challenge. 🤪
That's as likely as any other - last I saw they weren't connecting it to either Covid or the vaccines so maybe some duff food or drink within a particular distributor's area?

When they said it wasn't the hepatitis a/b/c/etc and could have been caused by alcohols or chemicals my own suspicion went straight for tiktok (and some stupid challenge on there).

That's as likely as any other - last I saw they weren't connecting it to either Covid or the vaccines so maybe some duff food or drink within a particular distributor's area?

When they said it wasn't the hepatitis a/b/c/etc and could have been caused by alcohols or chemicals my own suspicion went straight for tiktok (and some stupid challenge on there).
That age is a bit young for TikTok maybe the Kinder Surprise is more deadly than they thought :eek:..Get those Kinder Eggs out your mouth now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 19.43.26.png

I found this reply to the alopecia tweet. I like how she acknowledges it's being seen in both vaxxed and unvaxxed (so surely the more likely cause is Covid) but then says "Thanks Pfizer". Logic isn't strong with this one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.