COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who provides funding to the CDC foundation ? 🤪

Clearly there could be no conflict of interest.

1648752026948.png

Reactions: 4
Sorry I just find that so ridiculous.
One minute it’s-
No one said the vaccine doesn’t kill
Next minute
Just leaving this here. -COVID VACCINES NOT LINKED TO ANY DEATHS’
🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So are all the pro science, anti CT lot still so sure covid vaccine injury is all a big conspiracy and denying anyone is dying from these vaccines? Or are they too busy recovering from covid after being double jabbed and boosted. #safeandeffective 🥴

Interesting with the hives being mentioned. In all my years in healthcare I’ve never seen so many prescriptions lately for steroids, everyone seems to be having sudden skin problems, hives, itching, eczema and rosacea flare ups etc. Also seen an increase in blood thinners being prescribed. Obviously could just be from the weather or shaking your duvet too vigorously 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Different posters though:

"The thing is I don't think anybody is saying that nobody has died as a result of being vaccinated, just that the numbers are much, much smaller than some people want us to believe.

I read this morning that the UK's first 'anti-vax' organisation began in 1866 as a result of compulsory vaccination against smallpox. All the same arguments. It morphed into the National Anti-Vaccination League which published a journal right up to 1972. "

Sorry but I always think the typical "The only people I know who've had covid bad have been double or triple vaccinated!" type messages are nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Fair enough if you didn't want the vaccines yourself, but implying people are worse off for having them just comes across as trying to justify to yourself that your decision was right.

It’s literally what you just posted 🥴🤣
I posted the title of the news report and what you deduced from that was me saying no one has died from the vaccine? Okay. 👍🏻

I’m all for a debate but putting words into my mouth or trying to make out I said something that I did not is not for me.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I always think the typical "The only people I know who've had covid bad have been double or triple vaccinated!" type messages are nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Fair enough if you didn't want the vaccines yourself, but implying people are worse off for having them just comes across as trying to justify to yourself that your decision was right.
You always post that you are triple jabbed and still alive but on the other side of the coin I’m unvaccinated, still alive and also have never had covid. And I don’t even wear a mask 😀 shouldn’t I be dead by now?

Reactions: 8
My husband’s colleague had this was told it was normal reaction !

You always post that you are triple jabbed and still alive but on the other side of the coin I’m unvaccinated, still alive and also have never had covid. And I don’t even wear a mask 😀 shouldn’t I be dead by now?

Still waiting…

• Wow
Clearly you did not get the message from the white house and cave. It was a "winter of severe illness and death".:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm still playing Russian roulette too.

NB: Apologies in advance if my use of the R word offends anyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never said all unvaccinated people will definitely get covid and if they get covid that they'll definitely die. So nope. :D

Might be nonsense to you but it's the truth for me. 🤪

You're happy with your choice I'm happy with mine.

• Heart

It's just so anecdotal, though.

I know lots of vaccinated people who've had covid and have either not displayed symptoms or have had mild head cold type symptoms. Doesn't mean I'm gonna act like my circle of friends/work colleagues are indicative of the whole population.

It's just so anecdotal, though.

I know lots of vaccinated people who've had covid and have either not displayed symptoms or have had mild head cold type symptoms. Doesn't mean I'm gonna act like my circle of friends/work colleagues are indicative of the whole population.
Time to bring back the disclaimers under our posts? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Also don’t understand how it can be nonsense if all the people you know getting covid are vaccinated unless @Ensay is accusing you and others of lying. 🤔 seems to be a running theme that the double and triple jabbed catch it more than once, when many unvaccinated are yet to catch it for the first time.

I think a lot of people are QUITE CLEARLY worse off for having the vaccines. ☹
Denial is a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my case that Korean doctor was on to something.

There's also this which everyone wants to ignore. Never knew my sisters, my aunt, my father and I were such lookers too. 💋

1648753527109.png

#trustthescience

I'm going to go back to making my Mac & Cheese. Please try not to kill each other whilst I'm gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also don’t understand how it can be nonsense if all the people you know getting covid are vaccinated unless @Ensay is accusing you and others of lying. 🤔 seems to be a running theme that the double and triple jabbed catch it more than once, when many unvaccinated are yet to catch it for the first time.
I think lying is a bit strong, embellishing is more accurate.

Or "being economical with the truth" as a good friend of mine used to say. :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.