COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I've always liked reading, but I cast a critical eye over it all; especially stuff on social media.
Even stuff on MSM has raised eyebrows ,best take everything with a pinch of salt if these past two years are anything to go by.

Reactions: 4
Ah I misread it.THAT explains the gif. :ROFLMAO:

100% endorsed to be safe and effective. If you don't have a HAZMAT suit you can use a bee keeper one instead.

1649447742605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New variant in SA looks like it’s playing ring around the roses

Reactions: 1
Though self spreading vaccines aren't the stuff of CT's if there's funding from the US. 🤪

This proves the Pfizer vaxx is safe 100% though.

1649454157566.png

Any different to the frank campaign to raise awareness?

1649454484335.png

1649456295050.png

Last edited:
Poor Jacinda:

A “gross violation of human rights” for New Zealanders.

This is also misinformation now too:

Thank duck. That witch is seriously messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I’m on a ward beside 2 covid deaths in the last week…..

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Both contracted the illness in here. Over half the ward was infected at one point.
The woman in the bed beside me is a nurse, who is in here due to ongoing health related problems,
Due to the vaccine 😐 wow how things have changed since my days posting on this thread 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Both contracted the illness in here. Over half the ward was infected at one point.
The woman in the bed beside me is a nurse, who is in here due to ongoing health related problems,
Due to the vaccine 😐 wow how things have changed since my days posting on this thread 😐
Wow. Bless you, hope you get better and are able to get out of there soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Wishing you a quick recovery.

• Heart

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Sending ❤ Hope you’re on the mend soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
Hope you get better soon and out of there in no time. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
An influencer on Insta was rushed into hospital recently with an internal bleed, apparently medics are baffled and I’m not going to lie my first thought was vaccine related as shes young and very fit. She suggested it aswell and apparently the medical professionals have completely dismissed her even though they are clueless too. I thought when something serious happens to your body you look at anything you did differently, new medication , recent injury etc. So how is a vaccine dismissed when its been a recent change or substance you’ve had injected into your body. This is what infuriates me about pro vax people or people who worship the vaccine, they just dismiss everyone who is potentially vaccine injured or has been vaccine injured. Here are the screenshots from her story which explain it abit better.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
An influencer on Insta was rushed into hospital recently with an internal bleed, apparently medics are baffled and I’m not going to lie my first thought was vaccine related as shes young and very fit. She suggested it aswell and apparently the medical professionals have completely dismissed her even though they are clueless too. I thought when something serious happens to your body you look at anything you did differently, new medication , recent injury etc. So how is a vaccine dismissed when its been a recent change or substance you’ve had injected into your body. This is what infuriates me about pro vax people or people who worship the vaccine, they just dismiss everyone who is potentially vaccine injured or has been vaccine injured. Here are the screenshots from her story which explain it abit better.
Especially when they’re quick to attach a disclaimer that it’s vaccine related ,must be on most peoples minds.

Reactions: 6
For Monga only. 🤪

Interesting:

View attachment 1182133
I would say it's more a vaccine injury. Many men have complained of swollen testicles and impotence after the jab Couple that with the menstrual problems and I believe fertility is going to drop alarmingly again the same as it did after the rollout of HPV vax

neither from covid.
Both heart attacks.
I hope you are OK I was wondering where you were. Get better very soon

Especially when they’re quick to attach a disclaimer that it’s vaccine related ,must be on most peoples minds.

It's always the same we have no idea what is wrong with you, but we know its 100%, not the vaccine (or 8 vaccines if a baby) now run along and don't be silly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.