COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but he is speaking about things which are quite important and he has quite a large following. All Iā€™m saying is that some topics are out of his depth and should be left to people who are better qualified. He isnā€™t a medical doctor, yes he has a PhD, but not in immunology, epidemology or biostatistics. It takes years to build knowledge and become an expert in these field.
Maybe also the same could be said about Bill gates ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New article about how hard getting financial assistance help can be in the US.

"Though insurance has covered about $125,000 of Kamā€™s $350,000 in medical bills, the company wonā€™t pay more because his condition was caused by a vaccine. Even with financial assistance from the hospital, Giovanni canā€™t afford the $15,000 she owes, leaving her seeking donations.

In 2005 President George W. Bush enacted the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act to protect pharmaceutical companies from financial liability for products developed to address public emergencies. The law bars people today from suing Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson for COVID-19 vaccine injury. The act also introduced the Countermeasure Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to cover any injuries arising from emergency measures, including non-routine immunizations, medical devices, and drugs.

Since COVID-19 vaccines were developed during a pandemic, theyā€™re currently covered by the less robust CICP program. Of more than 4,000 claims filed so far to CICP for COVID-19 vaccine injuries, the program has resolved fiveā€”all denied.

ā€œWeā€™re worried because we donā€™t know what to tell clients,ā€ Milmoe says, and people are running out of time. While VICP gives people three years to file a claim after a vaccine injury occurs, CICPā€™s statute of limitations is just one year after receiving the vaccineā€”which has already passed for many people. "

ā€œThey hung me out to dry,ā€ Ekanayake says. ā€œI trusted them. I did what they said, and then you get a vaccine injury, and theyā€™re like, Iā€™m sorry.ā€ Fixing the program and ensuring her family receives compensation, she asserts, would at least make her feel as though thereā€™s accountability and a genuine belief that ā€œweā€™re all in this together.ā€

Reactions: 3
Hailey Bieber had a blood clot on the brain.

Evidently from the vaccine, but of course itā€™s being spun as ā€œpost-covid / long-covidā€.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New article about how hard getting financial assistance help can be in the US.

"Though insurance has covered about $125,000 of Kamā€™s $350,000 in medical bills, the company wonā€™t pay more because his condition was caused by a vaccine. Even with financial assistance from the hospital, Giovanni canā€™t afford the $15,000 she owes, leaving her seeking donations.

In 2005 President George W. Bush enacted the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act to protect pharmaceutical companies from financial liability for products developed to address public emergencies. The law bars people today from suing Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson for COVID-19 vaccine injury. The act also introduced the Countermeasure Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to cover any injuries arising from emergency measures, including non-routine immunizations, medical devices, and drugs.

Since COVID-19 vaccines were developed during a pandemic, theyā€™re currently covered by the less robust CICP program. Of more than 4,000 claims filed so far to CICP for COVID-19 vaccine injuries, the program has resolved fiveā€”all denied.

ā€œWeā€™re worried because we donā€™t know what to tell clients,ā€ Milmoe says, and people are running out of time. While VICP gives people three years to file a claim after a vaccine injury occurs, CICPā€™s statute of limitations is just one year after receiving the vaccineā€”which has already passed for many people. "

ā€œThey hung me out to dry,ā€ Ekanayake says. ā€œI trusted them. I did what they said, and then you get a vaccine injury, and theyā€™re like, Iā€™m sorry.ā€ Fixing the program and ensuring her family receives compensation, she asserts, would at least make her feel as though thereā€™s accountability and a genuine belief that ā€œweā€™re all in this together.ā€

This is interesting. My husband and I were doing a review of our paperwork and policies at the start of the year and one of the things we looked at was our private health cover. I noticed a change of wording in part of it which related to vaccines, so queried it. After much toing and froing, the provider have this week finally clarified that they will not pay out if my husband has any health issues that THEY deem to have been caused or triggered by a Covid vaccine IF it was administered under Emergency Use Authorisation.
Iā€™m currently going back and forward with our Life Assurance provider but Iā€™m expecting the same response. Which is really quite scary.

• Sad
  • Wow
This is interesting. My husband and I were doing a review of our paperwork and policies at the start of the year and one of the things we looked at was our private health cover. I noticed a change of wording in part of it which related to vaccines, so queried it. After much toing and froing, the provider have this week finally clarified that they will not pay out if my husband has any health issues that THEY deem to have been caused or triggered by a Covid vaccine IF it was administered under Emergency Use Authorisation.
Iā€™m currently going back and forward with our Life Assurance provider but Iā€™m expecting the same response. Which is really quite scary.
Sadly I'm not surprised to hear your story and think this will be a nasty shock to many who might not even realize.

The German insurance board who raised concern were subsequently fired after their letter attracted attention.

Seems like trying to pass the hot potato to me.

"Counterintuitive. I was surprised and questioned it. I followed my instinct that they know what they're saying" .

Also remember that the head of pharm at Bayer called the mRNA vaccines gene therapy. As an expert maybe he knows what he's talking about.:whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sadly I'm not surprised to hear your story and think this will be a nasty shock to many who might not realize.

The German insurance board who raised this issue were subsequently fired after their letter of concern attracted attention.

Seems like trying to pass the hot potato to me.

"Counterintuitive. I was surprised and questioned it. I followed my instinct that they know what they're saying" .

Also remember the head of pharm at Bayer called the mRNA vaccines gene therapy. As an expert maybe he knows what he's talking about.:whistle:
Thatā€™s why I posted. My husband is the main breadwinner in our house. If he falls ill I can (at present) afford to cover the mortgage, electric, gas and food bills. Thatā€™s ok short term. If our policy providers decide that his illness is caused/triggered/exacerbated by a medical treatment heā€™s chosen to take under EUA and donā€™t pay out then weā€™ll be utterly fucked. As will many others. Itā€™s like Mardi Gras for life insurance/assurance companies.

• Heart
How is it evidently from the vaccine?
I don't think there's any evidence that says it's from the vaccine in HB's case. A friend of mine in NZ didn't get vaxxed, got covid, and nearly lost her leg to blood clots. She had clots from her collarbone down to her ankle.

Blood clots are a risk from covid. They're also a risk from the vaccine. It's more likely if HB has a blood clot it's from her recent bout of covid than from a vaxx she had months ago.

It should never have been a condition to treatment.

How many women did get vaxxed just to meet that criteria?

Reactions: 10
" People will need a fourth dose of vaccine, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said Sunday. "

Bourla said Pfizer is also hoping to make a vaccine that will protect against Omicron and all other variants of SARS-CoV-2 -- the virus that causes Covid-19. The goal is to create "something that can protect for at least a year," Bourla told CBS on Sunday.

"And if we are able to achieve that, then I think it is very easy to follow and remember so that we can go back to really the way (we) used to live," he said.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The emphasis on another shot after most have already taken three doses in one year. Why doesn't protection last? The majority can get away with 10 years before needing a tetnus booster.

The same "experts" outside pfizer at the FDA who are not truly independent and have been shown to have financial links to pfizer?

Does having a 4th routine shot have financial benefit to his company?

Only $1 billion on advertising in the US. Thought our Ā£500 million was bad. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
They're on their mission again, I got a text AND an email to book my 2nd injection.
How did they get my email address, unless from old pcr test booking šŸ™„.

(They must be prepping for the Ukraine war to become boring old war news and back to buzzing covid ((said with a sardonic smile))

• Wow
They're on their mission again, I got a text AND an email to book my 2nd injection.
How did they get my email address, unless from old pcr test booking šŸ™„.

(They must be prepping for the Ukraine war to become boring old war news and back to buzzing covid ((said with a sardonic smile))
I had to join a doctors surgery the other week,
Wish I hadn't bothered.
Almost daily since a glossy ,waste of money ,patronising bs brochure arrives and an invite to have my first injection "to protect myself and to protect others ",

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.