COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does spread misinformation because he doesn’t know how to deduce what is said in research studies. One example is Ivermectin, he made a video about it and spoke of a study which was an abstract not a fully published study. He came to the conclusion that he did and then the authors of the abstract tweeted this regarding John Campbell:

View attachment 1119522

Here’s another one speaking out about it too -

View attachment 1119523

You cannot say he is not spreading misinformation when the actual author of the abstract speaks out against the video Dr John Campbell made. This is not the first time this has happened.
I am certainly not going to argue the toss with you about it. This is something that time will show who was right or wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am certainly not going to argue the toss with you about it. This is something that time will show who was right or wrong.
He is wrong in this instance - the ACTUAL author of the abstract Dr John Campbell referred to spoke out about him. Pretty clear (to me) who is in the wrong.

I respect the fact that what I say will not change your mind, and what you say will not change my mind. (Not looking for an argument, have a nice day!)

Reactions: 1
I have no opinion either way on ivermectin itself as a treatment (haven't done any research), but I would say it's probably a bad idea to consume horse paste because it's horse paste. There is rosacea cream with ivermectin in it, but I believe that uses cetaphil as a base.
You know Ivermectin isn’t just horse paste yeah? Like the tablet that is prescribed for humans by doctors to be given out in pharmacies for various conditions? And yeah it also comes in a cream form too which is also for humans.

Reactions: 6
You know Ivermectin isn’t just horse paste yeah? Like the tablet that is prescribed for humans by doctors to be given out in pharmacies for various conditions? And yeah it also comes in a cream form too which is also for humans.
I know. I have the cream form in my cupboard for some mild rosacea I had (cleared it up nicely, thank you ivermectin). But I wouldn't consume it, or the horsepaste version.

The main purpose of ivermectin is an anti parasitic drug, primarily used to treat infestations, such as lice.

Oh to never be wrong about anything and have your whole life's work dismissed.
Only seems to work one way though 🤔
Thank you @rainbowlemon for all your informative posts.
Unfortunately as always the truth will come out in the end.
And before I get jumped on, I'm sure I speak for everyone unvaccinated the last thing I want is for the vaccines to turn out to be harmful in any way, as most people I know are vaccinated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh to never be wrong about anything and have your whole life's work dismissed.
Only seems to work one way though 🤔
Thank you @rainbowlemon for all your informative posts.
Unfortunately as always the truth will come out in the end.
And before I get jumped on, I'm sure I speak for everyone unvaccinated the last thing I want is for the vaccines to turn out to be harmful in any way, as most people I know are vaccinated.
Do I not get a mention for my informative posts? 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear ! here we have the spreader of misinformation and anti vaxxer the lovely non biased John actually apologising for getting his facts wrong, but as you’ll see not all his doing 😂

How come Wilma wasn’t able to pick up that the reactions were for healthcare to look out for if she was reading the same paper as John

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The researcher Jonathan who I've linked before giving a talk :

Though I think he might be automatically discounted by some for also saying he is born again Christian at the start . 🤪

1647088219610.png

Last edited:
The researcher Jonathan who I've linked before giving a talk :

Though I think he might be automatically discounted by some for also saying he is born again Christian at the start . 🤪

I don't think someone should be automatically discounted for saying they're a born again Christian. That said, I do find it weird when people like that manage to shoehorn religion/Jesus Christ into everything they do and make it their mission to tell everyone about it.

But as this isn't the UO thread, I'll move on. :D

I don't think someone should be automatically discounted for saying they're a born again Christian. That said, I do find it weird when people like that manage to shoehorn religion/Jesus Christ into everything they do and make it their mission to tell everyone about it.

But as this isn't the UO thread, I'll move on. :D
I actually got a letter from the Jehovah Witnesses a few days ago is this a thing now, preaching through the Mail 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually got a letter from the Jehovah Witnesses a few days ago is this a thing now, preaching through the Mail 😳
I've had several of those! I guess they're still not knocking because of social distancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The main purpose of ivermectin is an anti parasitic drug, primarily used to treat infestations, such as lice.
That is what it was first for but it has since been called a wonder drug because it has so many uses. and new uses discovered all the time They must have been a reason Drs were proscribing it when Covid first appeared

Ivermectin is not authorised as a treatment against Covid-19 as it has been shown to have no effect. Plenty of research studies to back this up.

That is what it was first for but it has since been called a wonder drug because it has so many uses. and new uses discovered all the time They must have been a reason Drs were proscribing it when Covid first appeared

I thought they were using it on patients that had inflammation of the gut caused by covid

Well, if you get covid and want to take it, I won't stand in your way. Just saying I wouldn't. :D

Ivermectin is not authorised as a treatment against Covid-19 as it has been shown to have no effect. Plenty of research studies to back this up.
You're like a genie ,everytime the word Ivermectin is posted you appear 😂 ...I hope that attention seeking TikToker is going to post an apology to Dr John for trying to blacken his name over a simple misunderstanding ,he should throw the book at her .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You're like a genie ,everytime the word Ivermectin is posted you appear 😂 ...I hope that attention seeking TikToker is going to post an apology to Dr John for trying to blacken his name over a simple misunderstanding ,he should throw the book at her .
If all attention seeking people on social media apologised every time they got something wrong, the word "sorry" would be permanently trending.

I also got a free book about from them years ago! They were nice. 🥴

Jonathan's talk was done in a Church and he also says ethically the use of aborted fetal cell lines in development are not okay for him.

Reactions: 2
If all attention seeking people on social media apologised every time they got something wrong, the word "sorry" would be permanently trending.
Always best not to jump in feet first then , I know Johns not a spreader of misinformation because I've watched him for a long time ,he's the first to step up if he gets something wrong and his followers soon let him know it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.